Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

When Will Nigerians Be Wise *must Read For All* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will Nigerians Be Wise *must Read For All* (903 Views)

Girls Be Wise Nah! / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy? / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Nigerians Be Wise *must Read For All* by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 18, 2015
Buhari Child Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 /
‪#‎ 12million‬Naira as School Fees Developing Her Future and Career.
*Jonathan's Children Have Being Moved To
London For Studies
and Residence while Developing Their
Career and living In Affluence.....
*Atiku Abubakar Children Are Abroad
Schooling....
*Tinubu's Children Are Abroad Schooling and
Living in Affluence,
They Are All Developing and Investing In their
Children To Continue To Rule Us After They Are
Gone.....
You are there As A Jobless Graduate Wearing APC’s and PDP
Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting "Change"
Holding Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas
Chanting "Transformation" Killing Yourself, Fomenting Trouble and Constituting Nuisance to the Society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person......
Even If You Have No Paying Jobs, Why Not Do Apprentice Or learn a Skill that will make You more Productive today in the Society. Why Not Do Volunteering Jobs Instead Of Looking For
Big Pay Jobs!!!!
Stop Being A Disgrace To Your Discipline, Stop
Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas Because That is
the Wish of Politicians For You...
They Know If You have a Good Job, They Can't
Use You As A Thug /Propagandist. If Buhari will Not Bring All His Ten Children To the Street For Campaign and Jonathan Will not Bring his Children and Blood
Brothers To The Street For Campaign, Then You
are a Disgrace To Your Family If You Don't Stop Masquerading Yourself As PDP and APC Agents, Because Up Till Now, I have Never Seen
Buhari 's Children and Jonathan's Children On
The Street Wearing APC Vest and Holding Brooms, Neither Have I seen Jonathan's Children Carrying
The PDP Umbrella Even On Social Media Let
Alone In the Street....
A Word they say Is Enough For The Wise......
Feel Free To Express Your Opinion.
Re: When Will Nigerians Be Wise *must Read For All* by nkechi042(f): 10:26am On Mar 18, 2015
The simple anwser is that, the jobless people are finally getting paid.

Getting 5000 to wear a polo and shout change is better than sitting at home tired of soaking ijebu garri without sugar.
Re: When Will Nigerians Be Wise *must Read For All* by ronald4lif(m): 10:37am On Mar 18, 2015
True all the politicians and parties are same. Whether na APC ohh, PDP, APGA, LP or even IED, all na same; loot loot and loot. But omo if I dey hungry, like serious hunger dey tear me and I no get money or hope to chop, I go collect my own share of the money. On election day I go vote for a lesser evil.
Re: When Will Nigerians Be Wise *must Read For All* by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 18, 2015
Killing and fighting I don't like

Wearing a polo and chanting change then getting paid that more like it
On election ground una go know who be who

The two people above are been as realistic as possible
Re: When Will Nigerians Be Wise *must Read For All* by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 18, 2015
I really appreciate all your opinions.......
Re: When Will Nigerians Be Wise *must Read For All* by sinaj(f): 11:56am On Mar 18, 2015
awaz paid #10,000 to wear a polo for APC for 4hrs

nd was paid 5k for PDP rally wink
xo wot matters iz d money de pay now coz after d election we wnt av d opportunity again cool.

buh wait o! ow iz diz romantic
Re: When Will Nigerians Be Wise *must Read For All* by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
sinaj:
awaz paid #10,000 to wear a polo for APC for 4hrs

nd was paid 5k for PDP rally wink
xo wot matters iz d money de pay now coz after d election we wnt av d opportunity again cool.

buh wait o! ow iz diz romantic
nope itz not, just feel like posting it here
Re: When Will Nigerians Be Wise *must Read For All* by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
NightWhisperer:
nope itz not, just feel like posting it here
You're dumb ass for posting it here intentionally.
Re: When Will Nigerians Be Wise *must Read For All* by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
ronald4lif:
True all the politicians and parties are same. Whether na APC ohh, PDP, APGA, LP or even IED, all na same; loot loot and loot. But omo if I dey hungry, like serious hunger dey tear me and I no get money or hope to chop, I go collect my own share of the money. On election day I go vote for a lesser evil.
vote lesser devil oo.PDP na lucifer himself
Re: When Will Nigerians Be Wise *must Read For All* by Mhizizzy(f): 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
D last election in.my state

I really got money from pple who needed my vote
Re: When Will Nigerians Be Wise *must Read For All* by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Blackett:
You're dumb ass for posting it here intentionally.
thank you, at least am dumb posting it here, but i ain't dumb having a female account just too be famous on nairaland, so Bleep what you say.smiley
Re: When Will Nigerians Be Wise *must Read For All* by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
NightWhisperer:
thank you, at least am dumb posting it here, but i ain't dumb having a female account just too be famous on nairaland, so Bleep what you say.smiley
Dumb is dumb.

Wear it with pride.

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigerians Be Wise *must Read For All* by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
Otuekerians everywhere shocked sad shocked
Re: When Will Nigerians Be Wise *must Read For All* by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
Blackett:
Dumb is dumb.

Wear it with pride.
whats the different from a dumb ass nigger talking shit, you just following yourself around, beat the bush and know how things move around.... If you feel crazy about this post then unfollow bitch
Re: When Will Nigerians Be Wise *must Read For All* by ronald4lif(m): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ipledge:
vote lesser devil oo.PDP na lucifer himself

I'll not be able to vote for obvious reasons, but if I were I will vote for change. #SaiBuhari!

(1) (Reply)

Sex In The Church / When A Nigerian Boy Friend Says He Lost His Job / A Guy Proposed To His Girl Friend At A Petro Station Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.