Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Good People Of Nigeria, Hop And See What I've Got For You! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good People Of Nigeria, Hop And See What I've Got For You! (1125 Views)

I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye / Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" / We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good People Of Nigeria, Hop And See What I've Got For You! by azeeza(f): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2015
Hello guys, how una dey? We have few days left to presidential election, the biggest election in Africa no doubt. Please do the needful, vote GMB/Osinbajo for a bettet Nigeria.
GEJ please retire to Otuoke and take your baggage called FAKA with you.

She is scared of serving you food in prison, she need not to worry about that because she will be there with him. Some say GEJ is not corrupt, he is the cankerworm eating up my beloved Country NIGERIA.. Below are some of his deeds while in office;
1. NNPC Scam
2. Police Pension Fund
3. Missing Twenty Billion
4. Immigration job scam
5.Fuel Subsidy
6. Oil theft on the increase.
7.Madam Aviation Scam (Stella Oduah)
8.National Assembly tradegy
9.Health workers strike ( the acclaimed 21 Billion for delapidated Hospital and 21 Billion to fight Ebola are all falacy..
10.Our missing sisters; Chibok girls when is he bring them back?

Guys wise up, shine your eyes wella and vote for Honesty, transparent, a man who doesnt spare head anybody who is corrupt. Vote GMB and you will glad you did.

PEACE!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Good People Of Nigeria, Hop And See What I've Got For You! by Abduletudaye(m): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Noted wink
Re: Good People Of Nigeria, Hop And See What I've Got For You! by Horlufemi(m): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
azeeza:
Hello guys, how una dey? We have few days left to presidential election, the biggest election in Africa no doubt. Please do the needful, vote GMB/Osinbajo for a bettet Nigeria.

She is scared of serving you food in prison, she need not to worry about that because she will be there with him. Some say GEJ is not corrupt, he is the cankerworm eating up my beloved Country NIGERIA.. Below are some of his deeds while in office;
1. NNPC Scam
2. Police Pension Fund
4. Immigration job scam
5.Fuel Subsidy
9.Health workers strike ( the acclaimed 21 Billion for delapidated Hospital and 21 Billion to fight Ebola are all falacy..

Guys wise up, shine your eyes wella and vote for Honesty, transparent, a man who doesnt spare head anybody who is corrupt. Vote GMB and you will glad you did.

PEACE!!!!!!!!

Sure p

1 Like

Re: Good People Of Nigeria, Hop And See What I've Got For You! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
azeeza:

1. NNPC Scam
2. Police Pension Fund
4. Immigration job scam
5.Fuel Subsidy

PEACE!!!!!!!!
I came across this thread somehow sha.What is your opinion about Buhari now considering the situation of things,

2 Likes

Re: Good People Of Nigeria, Hop And See What I've Got For You! by Bantino(m): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
Emmeritus:
I came across this thread somehow sha.What is your opinion about Buhari now considering the situation of things,

My bother, help me ask her well well...

1 Like

Re: Good People Of Nigeria, Hop And See What I've Got For You! by Transcriber: 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
azeeza:

1. NNPC Scam
2. Police Pension Fund
4. Immigration job scam
5.Fuel Subsidy

PEACE!!!!!!!!
sister how far?
Re: Good People Of Nigeria, Hop And See What I've Got For You! by azeeza(f): 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Transcriber:
sister how far?
E far no be here�
Re: Good People Of Nigeria, Hop And See What I've Got For You! by Gift96: 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
azeeza:
E far no be here�
NAA the thing b that.
You owe yourself an apology and also The whole Nigerians
Re: Good People Of Nigeria, Hop And See What I've Got For You! by azeeza(f): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Gift96:

NAA the thing b that.
You owe yourself an apology and also The whole Nigerians
grin grin e no easy. I kukuma jejely de one corner, I no de campaign for anybody.

(1) (Reply)

Legal Practitionals Only! Constitutionally, Should Buhari Be Disqaulified? / 2015 Prophecies Coming To Reality / Election 2015: Drama In Orlu As Gov. Okorocha Tears INEC Result Sheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.