Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,532 members, 7,865,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (161531 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Elcastle: 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
Any valid reason why Nigerians are denied Visa to study in Bulgaria?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Elcastle: 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lahat:
Good morning my brothers and sisters,,. I have done everything, doing it by myself,l have sent my documents to my school in Bulgaria and they have translate the documents and have forwarded to the Bulgaria ministry of education and science,, please I want to know,,. How long will it take for them to approve,, please help me, I'm really anticipating....
Please can you write me on WhatsApp for guidelines let me know how to go with the process.
+2347031156753
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Elcastle: 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lahat:
. Okay thank you so much I appreciate your response, please which insurance company should I use for my Bulgaria student visa D ?,,. Please respond oo,. It's very urgent..
Please any valid reason why Nigerians are denied Visa to study in Bulgaria?
Iyfeezone:
No you can not come with a visitor visa and then change status for studies . If you wish to come for study then you have to apply for student visa.
Please any valid reason why Nigerians are denied Visa to study in Bulgaria
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Chukdobz20: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
Elcastle:
Any valid reason why Nigerians are denied Visa to study in Bulgaria?

Covid restrictions and also some of our people are not coming to study..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by pass111(m): 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
Iyfeezone:

Ok that’s good.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Favouredforever: 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
I sent you a email Bro.. Let's talk. My wife is also heading to Bulgaria next month.

pass111:

Greetings Iyfeezone, I trust this finds you well.

My work visa has been approved and I intend travelling in the coming weeks.

I just want to get your input on what I should know or have before coming to Bulgaria, or even before booking my flight ticket.

This would be my first time leaving the country, so I would really appreciate if you could enlighten me as much as you can, on things like:

i) My Nigerian phone or account number, what happens to them when I travel, how I can still keep them active, or the possibility of using or linking them to my Bulgarian own.

ii) What I should bring along like clothings, cash, how to go about exchanging the cash, or can I transfer from my Nigerian account to possibly a Bulgarian account? Do I need a domiciliary account?

And generally anything you can advise me on, to bring along, do or know before travelling.

Thank you in anticipation to your response.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by pass111(m): 11:48am On Feb 28, 2022
Favouredforever:
I sent you a email Bro.. Let's talk. My wife is also heading to Bulgaria next month.

Alright man, lemme check my inbox.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by jefcee: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
pass111:

Alright man, lemme check my inbox.

Bro, how did you go with the work visa? Do I need to get a job there first before applying for a work visa? Also, is it unskilled or Skilled job?

Sent you a pm
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by pass111(m): 10:06am On Mar 02, 2022
jefcee:

Bro, how did you go with the work visa? Do I need to get a job there first before applying for a work visa? Also, is it unskilled or Skilled job?

Sent you a pm

Yeah, you need to get a job offer first.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Chamberlain75: 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyfeezone:
There is no specific amount stated you need to have in your bank account for student visa. The most important thing is having sufficient funds to show that you can pay for school fees and accommodation and to take care of yourself. Due to the current exchange rate my advise is to have good sum of money in your account. Please note there are other things considered like having the account statement in your name which give you more advantage to get a Visa approval. Lastly Visa review are done in Sofia �� not my the consular. The consular only takes your documents and sent to Bulgaria. Goodluck

please @lyfeezone which is best, using personal statement or using a sponsors bank statement.. and can i use both for POD. will really apricate your feedback
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Chamberlain75: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
please house who has recently applied for study visa, what's list of Documents needed. school i intend applying to their tuition fees are to be paid on arrival. what's chance of getting the visa.

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
Chamberlain75:

please @lyfeezone which is best, using personal statement or using a sponsors bank statement.. and can i use both for POD. will really apricate your feedback

@chamberlain if you are applying for masters it’s better you used your personal bank statement and in case it’s bachelor degree it’s advisable your parents to provide your bank statement
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Chamberlain75: 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
can anyone stands as sponsor for bachelor degree aside from parents

Iyfeezone:

@chamberlain if you are applying for masters it’s better you used your personal bank statement and in case it’s bachelor degree it’s advisable your parents to provide your bank statement
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Favouredforever: 4:02pm On May 02, 2022
No

Chamberlain75:
can anyone stands as sponsor for bachelor degree aside from parents

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Soraco57(m): 4:18pm On May 02, 2022
is there any taught in english masters in Bulgaria in the areas of business management, I need help asasp.

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Favouredforever: 7:21pm On May 02, 2022
Plenty of schools offer that.

Soraco57:
is there any taught in english masters in Bulgaria in the areas of business management, I need help asasp.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Favouredforever: 7:29pm On May 02, 2022
Good say Lyfeezone. Just to follow up on this line of question. Kindly see the attached screenshot.

What do you think?

There's a provision for non-EU to apply for family reunification as long as they have PR card that is valid for a year.

Iyfeezone:

@favoured sorry I didn’t respond to your question earlier. So first I will like to asked , is your spouse an EU citizen if yes all you need to do is apply for a spouse visa D which can take up to 90 days timeframe to get the visa. Once you arrive in Bulgaria then you can apply for a family member residency card that allows you to live and work in Bulgaria. In case where both of you are either not EU citizens I don’t it’s possible to come here and live. You can apply for a visitor visa and you will have to return back to Nigeria. To my honest advise is the chances of getting a visitor visa is 5% due to the covid restrictions

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Soraco57(m): 7:32pm On May 02, 2022
Favouredforever:
Plenty of schools offer that.

thanks can u share me like 3, thanks
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Favouredforever: 7:46pm On May 02, 2022
I will only share one with you. You'll have to goggle for the rest. You learn a lot when you apply DIY.

Varna University of Management offer double degree management courses.

Soraco57:

thanks can u share me like 3, thanks
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Soraco57(m): 8:04pm On May 02, 2022
Favouredforever:
I will only share one with you. You'll have to goggle for the rest. You learn a lot when you apply DIY.

Varna University of Management offer double degree management courses.

thanks bro, I do appreciate, the uni fees on the high side
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Derah17: 6:58pm On May 04, 2022
Please what's the least tuition fee in Bulgaria University
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Elikayvee: 7:44pm On May 05, 2022
Hello,
1. Please I have someone that can invite me. If I apply for visiting visa, when I get there can I switch to work?

2. Please what is life in Bulgaria for an immigrant like?.

Thank you
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Kassidy4luv(m): 11:42am On May 06, 2022
Greetings All.

Can I know the application duration for graduate studies in Bulgaria.
Thanks
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Bostin(m): 12:50pm On May 06, 2022
Can I summit Bulgaria Tourist visa in Vfs Lagos or elsewhere aside Abuja Embassy ?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Favouredforever: 12:07am On May 08, 2022
Gotta be Abuja

Bostin:
Can I summit Bulgaria Tourist visa in Vfs Lagos or elsewhere aside Abuja Embassy ?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Favouredforever: 12:10am On May 08, 2022
Depends on the session, how long you can get your verification, translation and legalisation done. How long it takes the embassy in Sofia to approve your visa application. More importantly, you'll need to showing 6 months bank statement.

Kassidy4luv:
Greetings All.

Can I know the application duration for graduate studies in Bulgaria.
Thanks
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Favouredforever: 12:10am On May 08, 2022
No idea on this question.

For the last question, things are very affordable in Bulgaria compare to Nigeria. So, what do you think?

Elikayvee:
Hello,
1. Please I have someone that can invite me. If I apply for visiting visa, when I get there can I switch to work?

Thank you
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 7:38am On May 08, 2022
Favouredforever:
Good say Lyfeezone. Just to follow up on this line of question. Kindly see the attached screenshot.

What do you think?

There's a provision for non-EU to apply for family reunification as long as they have PR card that is valid for a year.

Please what type of family member are you. Spouse or kids below 18 to a PR resident.

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 7:44am On May 08, 2022
Derah17:
Please what's the least tuition fee in Bulgaria University
@Derah question you asking is already online you can check this. Google it and get information.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 7:50am On May 08, 2022
Elikayvee:
Hello,

Thank you
@Elika , the answer to your question is No you can not switch from visitors visa to work visa. You will have to go back to Nigeria and apply for work visa
Life in Bulgaria is good when you have document to residence. Please note living in Bulgaria without document is misery . It’s better not to come
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 7:58am On May 08, 2022
Iyfeezone:

@Elika , the answer to your question is No you can not switch from visa to work visa. You will have to go back to Nigeria and apply for work visa
Life in Bulgaria is good when you have document to residence. Please note living in Bulgaria without document is misery . It’s better not to come
You can’t do anything without document, like opening a bank account, getting a SIM card, getting house contract and no job without documents. Bulgaria is an EU country and not a country anyone can come and live. So get well organised before you decide to come to Bulgaria. Bulgaria immigration process is same system with all EU countries. Once you have a Bulgarian residency permit you have easy access to travel all EU countries
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 8:14am On May 08, 2022
Bostin:
@Bostin it has to be Abuja Embassy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (49) (Reply)

More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / Abuja City - Videos and Photos / My Monthly Savings In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.