Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

#PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. (85869 Views)

LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video) / Photo: Boko Haram Member Caught By Civilian JTF Trying To Bomb Church In Gombe / Photo:Boko Haram Fighter Killed Yesterday By A Nigerian Soldier(Very Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by midolian(m): 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
imoleay0:
Eran Obe
grin grin grin grin
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Popemax(m): 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
BH don fall 4 gutter, match am match am..

Nigeria will continue to forward, up GEJ up GEJ
down down Buhari
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by LewisO: 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
For those who eat it they have seen soup.
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by yusufbida(m): 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
Abmarshalo:
The Nigerian Military, during their counter attack against Insurgents in Bama, were not only faced with the challenges of littered land mines by the insurgents, they were also faced with the issue of fighter snakes deployed to poison our military officers.

However, these snakes were killed and here is a picture of a massive one killed during the mop up operation.

God Help our Army.
No b snake Gej ask huna go kill nah chibok girls huna go rescue for Nigerians.
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by ezeonwe: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
Kudos to the military.

Victory must be ours.
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
Popemax:
down down Buhari
how I wish there's Thumb Up Smiley. The man is going baq to Daura after march 28th..
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Lisaflex(f): 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Mynd44:

Does that python look like it can swallow a person?

@OP, the battle stage is a forest. The snake is a native of that forest minding its own business.

Why do people like to read meaning to everything?
@ "Does that python look like it can swallow a person?"..I'd lyk 2 bliv u wer kidding wen u asked dt question
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
This looks more like anaconda. God pls protect our military.
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by mrrock: 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
Oh!. What a nice job by Jonathan and the military!.

Say no to Boko haram.
Say no to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Acekidc4(m): 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
Abmarshalo:
APC insurgents snakes.

God bless our Army

Sai Jona till 2019

Why be say u no con get sense like dis!!

Must everything be APC!!! Wise up Ogbeni!!
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by ajepako(f): 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
Baba419:
This is a python

It's not poisonous

its not poisonous, abi?

I guess you can confront it since it is not venomous, shey?
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by ElFenomeno1: 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fighter snakes shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by XBLadez: 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sugahylz:

Good! After that, what becomes of the prey?
Dude said "it is not poisonous" like it's only poison we look out for in reptiles like ds. Abeg oo
Lol! Ok, I get your point grin I don't think he's seen a real python in documentaries. This one self small
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by scooby650(m): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
BIG lie
Iro NLA(Yoruba)
Keriya ne...(HAusa)
Owu ashi(Igbo)
涤 工 哨...(Chinese Mandarin)
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by texalux(m): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Chai make we wait o e fit be pepe jonathan turn dis snake oooo dia is God oooo mr ebola jonathan u still send snake to kill our army boko haram no do u! Sai buhari
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
Wowzers. Employing the use of poisonous snakes? shocked

Talk about giving it all you've got..
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
The soldier in black shirt made me think twice about quitting the gym.Superb physique.
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Truckpusher(m): 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
Abmarshalo:
APC insurgents snakes.

God bless our Army

Sai Jona till 2019

grin grin grin

I'm sure that's cleverly A.K.A NgeneUkwenu

The man with gender identity crisis. grin
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by princesslucy83: 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
i like Nairaland, this is one site that makes me laugh even if am angry.

hahahhahahahahhahah still laughing at BOKO SNAKE AND Shekau has turn to snake.
hahahahhahah
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
njays24:
This looks more like anaconda. God pls protect our military.
nah...Anaconda lives in swamps not parched and dry lands in the north.BTW,there are no Anacondas in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by bejeria101(m): 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
Baba419:
This is a python

It's not poisonous

Who told u a python isnt,why do u think they cut the tip of the tail off? Go figure
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by cbrass(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
Abmarshalo:

Ok go look for one and put your hand in its mouth. See you later

Stop acting Like an iidiot.. constrictors Are Not poisonous, By The way How Did The snake know The Nigerian Army. Stop behaving Like a village boy That You are
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by afolayangs(m): 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
na lie. Bornu seems to be dessert to me. look at the vegetation at the background of the pic. plus we are in dry season except that's is the bank of lake chad

RichDad1:

I smell lies. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Anyways, God is your strenght NA. cool cool
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
Taireblaze:
see them APC ona nur see lie to lie against we PDP again na snake ona wan use lie against us see ona self kick against APC....Say Jona Say Goodluck
grin grin let's all enjoy this political brouhaha before next week
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by tommykiwi(m): 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
Apchit snake! As the soldiers killed the snake,so will PDP defeat Apchit in the up coming election.GEJ till 2019..

1 Like

Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
The green vegetation and water pond.
Where did they come from?

Stúpid thread. Full of Lies.
Borno is 95% Savanna. Foóls.
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by walanter(m): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
Baba419:
This is a python

It's not poisonous
put ur hand inside mouth and cee if it n't
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin

I'm sure that's cleverly A.K.A NgeneUkwenu

The man with gender identity crisis. grin
grin grin hope you haven't forgotten that the witches and wizards of Nigeria have fully endorsed oga jonathan... Jona been turning to snake since 1999
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by ojeffo: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
**in davidos voice**...TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT!!!! grin
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by eligibility: 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
Abmarshalo:
APC insurgents snakes.

God bless our Army

Sai Jona till 2019

How does it sound to you?

Always say SAI BABA !!!
SAI BUHARI 2015-2023!!!

You are free to stay or run away to Ghana .
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Timijo(m): 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
kastonkastrol:
So jonathan bought fighter snakes for his boko boys? Lol. Thank God non of jonathan's fighter snakes bit our soldiers.

Kai jonathan
grin
My guy, no vex o but I must tell you the truth.
Please go to a good psychiatric hospital for brain check up because the way you reason is illogical.
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Truckpusher(m): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
kastonkastrol:
grin grin hope you haven't forgotten that the witches and wizards of Nigeria have fully endorsed oga jonathan... Jona been turning to snake since 1999
Lmao..... grin

You're funny ,boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State / Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.