Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,555 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

#PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. (85912 Views)

LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video) / Photo: Boko Haram Member Caught By Civilian JTF Trying To Bomb Church In Gombe / Photo:Boko Haram Fighter Killed Yesterday By A Nigerian Soldier(Very Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by odeku457(m): 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
kastonkastrol:
So jonathan bought fighter snakes for his boko boys? Lol. Thank God non of jonathan's fighter snakes bit our soldiers.

Kai jonathan
grin

SmH 4 u

Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Abayhormy(m): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
Abmarshalo:
APC insurgents snakes.

God bless our Army

Sai Jona till 2019

Brother, I want you to think because you were quick to accuse APC of insurgency.
Questions to You:

with the satellites Nigeria launched into space, with the information gathering drone(gulma) that was commissioned, with ALL the gadgets of Airforce and with ALL the BH terrorists that has been captured over time and escaped/rescued victims, why hasn't this administration been able to tell us they've traced at least a single evidence to the links or connections of BH to a sponsor?

WHY haven't Those alleged BH Food supply Helicopters been Located for Once ??

Only God knows the truth.
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Damsman10(m): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
loomer:
Everything for Nigeria now don turn APC/PDP matter....

I just op we'll b free from it after election
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
Abmarshalo:
The Nigerian Military, during their counter attack against Insurgents in Bama, were not only faced with the challenges of littered land mines by the insurgents, they were also faced with the issue of fighter snakes deployed to poison our military officers.

However, these snakes were killed and here is a picture of a massive one killed during the mop up operation.

God Help our Army.

Too much money! Do you know how much the fats of this snake costs in the market.

So much money.

Let them skin it and collect the fats and sell.
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by kelvyn7: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
Baba419:
This is a python

It's not poisonous

IT IS NOT POISONOUS?

thank you very much grin grin

see ur mouth grin it is very friendly abi?? undecided
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by samuelmath50(m): 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dis nice to show we are on progress nigeria will be free someday from the hands of PDP and the rest haters tongue[color=#000099][/color]
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by romeoetin(m): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
can't anybody tell that this picture was edited. photoshopping gbaun
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by cjrane: 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
If dem like, let them deploy millipede, all of them must go and collect their virgins if they stay in Gwoza to fight our troops.
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by ukandi1(m): 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
Baba419:
This is a python

It's not poisonous

That thing is in d family of constrictors. It can actually bite and paralyse its prey, and swallow two soldiers at d same time. Is it not more dangerous than d one that bites?
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Abmarshalo(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
K
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Abmarshalo(m): 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
J
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Obamedo: 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
Abmarshalo:

If pythons don't kill via poison, go look for one and put your hand in its mouth and snap and send to me.

Now I see why people resort to insulting each other on this forum.. when was the last time you made a useful comment?
I can see youre now a Professor of herpetology.
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Austin234(m): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
May God help our soldiers in Jesus name
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Abmarshalo(m): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
J
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Baba419(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
ukandi1:

That thing is in d family of constrictors. It can actually bite and paralyse its prey, and swallow two soldiers at d same time. Is it not more dangerous than d one that bites?
Seriously?

Simple question, you and your guys (5) are in the bush, do you pray to encounter this or a pissed off black mamba?
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by kendopkn: 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nawa oo Nna may God b with u guys in jesus name.
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by umar1988: 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
HOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHH

ABEEEEEG NAAAA SHEKAU WE WANT TO SEEEE NOT SNAKES
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by psalmsjob: 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
ozoigbondu:
That's big python.It might not be poisonus but it can squeez one to death and swallow it.It is very scary.Anything this boko boys throws at our millitary will fail.Their end is near.They must be wiped out of the face of the earth.

Never Again!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the Millitary
God Bless Goodluck Jonathan

Don't forget to bless the foreign fighters too, if not even more. Its no longer a secret that GEJ paid soldiers (Mercenaries) from: South Africa, Russia and many other places to fight Boko Haram and that's why there is victory now.

Very soon our soldiers will have arms to fight Boko Haram without the aid of paid foreign fighters! #LetsVoteForChange #SaiBuhari
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Yehman(m): 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
patrickmuf:
Every now and then, you find human beings without brains or in most cases dead brain cells...I just dey look you as you dey mumu dey go...

I would be lying if I posit that the thought to ignored you did not cross my mind.
Nonetheless I believe it is instructive to temper the hallucinatory fantasies your likes are expressing ubiquitously all over the place. The foregoing is corroborated by the need to stem this obnoxious indulgence since the consequences can easily engender post-election violence and acrimony.
Received wisdom has it that you don't appoint yourself a judge in your own case. Or put in another way, communication works by feedback. Reactions should authenticate actions. It pains me heavily when I see a young supposed leader like u embracing old, tired and pretentious ideas. Remember, the days of Gaddafi, Mugabe and co. This was how it all started. Nigeria would never be befallen by such political calamities and break down of democracy. NEVER AGAIN!
Well, The world is watching to see how long this head of steam built on propaganda and sensationalism by APC apparatchiks would last.
On a more serious note, keep ur CHANGE. Your CHANGE is unlike what you preach. When I and other sound reasoning and meaningful see the right CHANGE; we will know #confident tricksters
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by IGWISE(m): 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
Iyammi!!!
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by christouk: 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
Baba419:
This is a python

It's not poisonous
. Lwkmh... Stand make d snake meet u
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by vanen2: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
Abmarshalo:
The Nigerian Military, during their counter attack against Insurgents in Bama, were not only faced with the challenges of littered land mines by the insurgents, they were also faced with the issue of fighter snakes deployed to poison our military officers.

However, these snakes were killed and here is a picture of a massive one killed during the mop up operation.

God Help our Army.
Why the background come green Like that? Rain the fall for Maiduguri now wey fit make plants grow like that? This people no sabi cook story
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by christouk: 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
Yehman:

I would be lying if I posit that the thought to ignored you did not cross my mind.
Nonetheless I believe it is instructive to temper the hallucinatory fantasies your likes are expressing ubiquitously all over the place. The foregoing is corroborated by the need to stem this obnoxious indulgence since the consequences can easily engender post-election violence and acrimony.
Received wisdom has it that you don't appoint yourself a judge in your own case. Or put in another way, communication works by feedback. Reactions should authenticate actions. It pains me heavily when I see a young supposed leader like u embracing old, tired and pretentious ideas. Remember, the days of Gaddafi, Mugabe and co. This was how it all started. Nigeria would never be befallen by such political calamities and break down of democracy. NEVER AGAIN!
Well, The world is watching to see how long this head of steam built on propaganda and sensationalism by APC apparatchiks would last.
On a more serious note, keep ur CHANGE. Your CHANGE is unlike what you preach. When I and other sound reasoning and meaningful see the right CHANGE; we will know #confident tricksters
Oga calm dwn... I saw dis write ups last year.. U dey do copy n paste
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 19, 2015
Abmarshalo:

God Help our Army.
capture sheakur them go dey capture snake dey show us
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by mygee33(m): 12:07am On Mar 19, 2015
9ja Army (that loves photograph die) catch snake and Na only 3 officers represent. Story !!! Dz not 9ja
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by timunstopable: 12:14am On Mar 19, 2015
Abmarshalo:

God Help our Army.

how can u say fighter snakes .You forget that is their natural habitat

Sambisa Game Reserve is in 3 states in the North East very big home to a lot of wild animals. Used to be one of the best game reserve bt was abandoned by the govt

Boko Haram also face the same challenge of wild animals
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by patomberekpe(m): 4:55am On Mar 19, 2015
patomberekpe:
Why is everything in Nigeria killing, Killing? Don't we have a place like Zoo or some Safari were you keep this things? last weekend I actually paid in Nigeria money 14,500Naira with a friend to see Animals and this kind of Python was there, We lack managements in Nigeria, The headlines in other World would have been Massive Python captured ! But in Africa Massive Python Killed! You will see our leaders going abroad on vacations, they actually visit some Safari and Zoo, some even take photos.
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by EbuGeneral(m): 7:59am On Mar 19, 2015
poor animal, the should have capture it alive and send it to our dilapitated zoos.
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by ukandi1(m): 9:43am On Mar 19, 2015
Baba419:

Seriously?

Simple question, you and your guys (5) are in the bush, do you pray to encounter this or a pissed off black mamba?

None of the above
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by BlackBaron: 9:51am On Mar 19, 2015
Abmarshalo:

God Help our Army.
I know where this pic was taken, nowhere near Sambisa. This snake was killed in Lagos.
I'll give a clue, one of the soldiers is a lieutenant, 26-27 years old. If you want to show yourself I'll provide the original photo as it appears on his Facebook.
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by adexx1(m): 10:14am On Mar 19, 2015
ozoigbondu:
That's big python.It might not be poisonus but it can squeez one to death and swallow it.It is very scary.Anything this boko boys throws at our millitary will fail.Their end is near.They must be wiped out of the face of the earth.

Never Again!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the Millitary
God Bless Goodluck Jonathan
dude...pythons carries one of the world most potent venom..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) / Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.