Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,746 members, 7,837,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections (25612 Views)

Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) / 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections / Again, Abuja Residents Protest Postponement Of Elections (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by yetunsbay(m): 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
CounsellorWise:
A man under duress from both the government and a bellicose opposition.
& dats wot makes a man
Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by Mate77(m): 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Gej we Nigerians know what you wanted to do. but what makes me down is if u ve done the right thing we Nigerians why would you be affaid of doing the needful.pls let us do the election and move forward.thank u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by babaireti(m): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
Jega! Jega!! Jega!!! how many times did I call you? dont compromise o!,dont compromise o!!,dont compromise o!!!, the NW people says they want to Vote,so lets the Military give cover and let them vote, please dont dis enfranchise any region for God's sake. SAI Buhari, KAI Jonathan
Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by ijustdey: 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
Bearshare:

that's statistic up there make sense...... their is no day PDP won't mention their real enemy......

which is Buhari
this man has given PDP and Taniods a lot of headache that Ayedee, fayose and FFK can't give any pronouncement without mentioning him like 5times.
GMB always giving Taniods sleepless nights and day

3 Likes

Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by pretty16(f): 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
They shouldn't think of Postponing the elections again ooo. People need to moveahead with life. This election has put a Lot on hold economically.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
yetunsbay:
& dats wot makes a man

Absolutely! He must however be prayed for by all. Strong men melt when their will wears out.
Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by ElFenomeno1: 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
feelamong:
Even if they do the Election next year APC and GMB will still win!

No Jupiter can save GEJ in this one! Even if they don't do the elections in the # states with Insecurity issues, APC and GMB will still win!

Jona just dey pack your kaya dey put inside carton small small! Change has come!

Sai Buhari!!

GBAM!!!!!
Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by SomebodyLovesMe: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
feelamong:
Even if they do the Election next year APC and GMB will still win!

No Jupiter can save GEJ in this one! Even if they don't do the elections in the # states with Insecurity issues, APC and GMB will still win!

Jona just dey pack your kaya dey put inside carton small small! Change has come!

Sai Buhari!!

You spoke my mind right there! grin
Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by 989900: 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
uselessgoat:
[b] undecided

election fever dey catch mr GEJ grin

We voted massively for you in 2011 without much fuss

Then there were no PDPigz on nairaland to sell your candidacy with lies and propaganda like we have now

Mr President you decieved us with your meekness and shoeless stories. In 2011, 4 years seem like forever to you hence you never bothered about the multitude of poor Nigerians who queued in the sun to vote you in nor those who protested on your behalf during the Turai days.

You empowered millitants and made OPC vagabonds billionaires while graduates are rendered jobless.

You made us realize it is better to carry arms against the state and get amnesty rather than waste so many years in school.

You should blame yourself for making Buhari who Nigerians ignored since 2003 look like an Angel Nigerians are now running to for salvation. You would have won this elections without the current fears had you fulfill your campaign promises.

My regards to the king of Otueke when you relocate by may 29th. Never again shall we vote a shoeless man

Sai buhari[/b]

You made us realize it is better to carry arms against the state and get amnesty rather than waste so many years in school.

You should blame yourself for making Buhari who Nigerians ignored since 2003 look like an Angel Nigerians are now running to for salvation. You would have won this elections without the current fears had you fulfill your campaign promises.

Moral of the story *Thumbs up* cool
Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
989900:

Moral of the story *Thumbs up* cool

Gbam
Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by Chebaby2: 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
must gej be blame for every little tin and even if d hit dere feet on a stone d first tin dey wil shout wil oh dat evil gej election must hold and gej all d way enemies.go and die
Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by IVORY2009(m): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
IVORY2009:
[/s]

Smh undecided
Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by IVORY2009(m): 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
uselessgoat:

Smh undecided

the blood of dat lady u killed is still in ur hand, I shall never giveup, until u are brought to book.
Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
IVORY2009:

the blood of dat lady u killed is still in ur hand, I shall never giveup, until u are brought to book.

It seems you need cure for your madness. Sorry i don't have your medicine. Contact the nearest psychiatrist
Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by BabaO2: 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
He is saying what Jonathan asked him to say. Jega is no longer independent.
Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by IVORY2009(m): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
uselessgoat:

It seems you need cure for your madness. Sorry i don't have your medicine. Contact the nearest psychiatrist

keep pretending, the law will get you soon, I warned you earlier.
Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by tomzman: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
Jega better not announce another postponement cos the consequences might not be palatable.
Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by link2jude(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
Am so much concerned about the full autonomy of INEC considering this incessant summoning of its boss to the villa at will.

1 Like

Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
0nyegame:
Oga Jega,i hope is not what am thinking
....believe me,it's what you are thinking...
Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by fareed69(m): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
fallout87:
Yet APC was trying to force the election to go a month ago!

Desperados for power.

Ur name connote ur Comment
EWU
Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by PedroJP(m): 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
igbsam:
e don happen. I was expecting this.

The next news: Election Has been postponed.

Gbagbo treatment on the way

GEJ Must Go.

Nothing dey happen. Every way na way for GEJ till 2019

uselessgoat:
[b] undecided

election fever dey catch mr GEJ grin

We voted massively for you in 2011 without much fuss

Then there were no PDPigz on nairaland to sell your candidacy with lies and propaganda like we have now

Mr President you decieved us with your meekness and shoeless stories. In 2011, 4 years seem like forever to you hence you never bothered about the multitude of poor Nigerians who queued in the sun to vote you in nor those who protested on your behalf during the Turai days.

You empowered millitants and made OPC vagabonds billionaires while graduates are rendered jobless.

My regards to the king of Otueke when you relocate by may 29th. Never again shall we vote a shoeless man

Sai buhari[/b]

Reason u started Bokoharam to make Buhari look like an angel, right ? GEJ will win come 28 of this month and after his triumph, u still won't allow him rule in peace, strategies will continue and ur likes will keep on crying if u refuse to get sense.
Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by gebest: 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
ijustdey:

I can confidently say that INEC is well better prepared than the were before the election and with almost 83% collection of PVC.......

this election will hold on March 28.
march 28? Am not sure.
Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by Akpan107(m): 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
dre11:
Its is now certain that JEGA would be at the helm of affairs to conduct the elections and the security challenges being faced when the elections was postpone has now being resolve gradually with the military gaining more grounds and flushing out those boko haram guys.......

I guess our military men can flush this guys away within the time frame for the election to take up since they have being restricted to just 3LGA
see my signature
Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by Akpan107(m): 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
sammyj:
If i hear postponed again, Jega must go !!!! cheesy
he is already going...
Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by Akpan107(m): 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
ijustdey:

there won't be any postponement again.....
the once allay fear of not using PVC is the main thing on people mind now. because PVC will checkmate the PDP who has perfected the art of rigging and wants to rig
i will quote you after the postponement!
Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by Chigold101(m): 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
ijustdey:

I can confidently say that INEC is well better prepared than the were before the election and with almost 83% collection of PVC.......

this election will hold on March 28.
for election to hold on 28th of March, i still doubt it sha.
Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by Akpan107(m): 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
Bonapart:
Jega must go
true talk!
Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by Akpan107(m): 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
igbsam:
e don happen. I was expecting this.

The next news: Election Has been postponed.

Gbagbo treatment on the way

GEJ Must Go.
keep dreaming...

There will be no election till 6 months time.

Any day there will be election, GEJ will still remain the president!

So stop panicking, the game is over for the APCs
Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by MKO4ever(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
Change!!!

Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by 0nyegame(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Omotolu:
....believe me,it's what you are thinking...
Hw do u know?
Re: JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections by 0nyegame(m): 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
mrrock:

LOL!.
But, it's what you're thinking o. The security chiefs made it clear from the onset that the 6 weeks postponement is just the first batch of possible postponements to come. And they also said after the first 6 weeks they will assess progress on ground and report back to both INEC and the president (which is the reason of the meeting). Until the military clear out every boko haram hideout, there will not be any election. There will be another 6 weeks postponement.
Are u serious...i have not heard that before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff / Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them / Police Patrol Van In Car Chase Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.