Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) (42329 Views)

Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President / Prof.osibanjo & Wife Accredited In Vgc(photos) / Prof Osibanjo Regarded As APC's Presidential Candidate In A Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
incoming VP
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by tit(f): 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
patrickmuf:
possibly from your tits...But I doubt any man dead or alive will want to go anywhere close to your saggy, smelly, filthy and expired tits...If we were still in the garden of Eden, your tits would represent the forbidden fruits...

doctor connect nono as drip to buhari.
it is the only thing his body will accept.
that is why fulani herdsmen are desperate for grazing ground
so buhari 150 cows can produce enough drip nono.

it is a pity.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by gabrol(m): 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
Our incoming vp by d grace of God. Small & mighty, terribly being feared by gej, direct opposite to samboribobo, very active, very articulate, very inteligent & causing serious headache in pdp's camp since. u are just too much.
#SAIBUHARI
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by robay(m): 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

hahaha....I lived in lagos for 15 yrs and there is nothing u will do about that because... lagos is no man's land so i will come anytime i like why u dey paranoid.... also it is our oil money that developed Lagos and dont tell me its cocoa becos lagos would ve looked like Ibadan with just one skyscrapper and multiple slums grin...
den u go run mad soon grin
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Then, you should be summarily arrested and tried under ICC for lack of intellect.
You really don't wanna tow that line with me boy, trust me. I'll obliterate you.
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by Bonapart(m): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
VenusBetty:
but I don't see anything wrong in what he is doing, his Bible is in support of Civil Government and he wants to be part of that Civil Government.
my dear you and i know the kind of politics our country play. This man should just stick to God's work already.
No place in aso rock for now tho
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by Bonapart(m): 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sammiejokes:

SEE THIS BRAINLESS HUMAN. WHO TOLD YOU HE IS A FULL TIME PASTOR OR DO YOU THINK HE IS ONE OF THOSE YOUR I NEVER CHOP PASTORS.
brain full human.....
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by Bonapart(m): 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Sorry. I know you are not happy he was chosen as GMB's running mate coz his selection has added to GEJ's headaches. cheesy
you and i know that they can't win pdp vs apc is like man u vs enyimba. The chance of winning is 99-1
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Pdp is already dead in South-West. JonaTAN can continue dolling out his dollars to those that are fooling him, We have decided, and its GMB/PYO.

#God bless GMB/PYO
#God Bless my people THE YORUBA NATION cool
#God bless Nigeria as a whole

[size=16pt] Click "LIKE" for GMB wink

Click "SHARE" for PYO smiley

Click "QUOTE" for the ogogoro master undecided [/size]

Do you have PVC for all the Yoruba Nation or just one PVC that you are entitled to speak for yourself and not for the whole Yoruba Nation...
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
RickRichards:

You really don't wanna tow that line with me boy, trust me. I'll obliterate you.

Oh boy, no vwx, iWas just joking with you nah

Sorry, please.....
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by Rilwayne001: 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
Equalizer:

Do you have PVC for all the Yoruba Nation or just one PVC that you are entitled to speak for yourself and not for the whole Yoruba Nation...

click here to check
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by sorom4: 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
Is it in the blood of those that has links with Osun or APC people to ALWAYS BE CLIMBING VEHICLES? This is an act of CLUELESSNESS!
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by arianrabaka: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
Cheap propaganda,na now he remember Ejigbo,where was he all these days,sorry.
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:

click here to check
You don't need to direct me to any link to answer my question... Just answer yes or no... How many PVC are going to vote with on election day?
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by Rilwayne001: 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
Equalizer:

You don't need to direct me to any link to answer my question... Just answer yes or no... How many PVC are going to vote with on election day?

Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
lalasticlala:
Yesterday, @ProfOsinbajo visited Ejigbo, Osun State, #Nigeria, his maternal home town

https://mobile.twitter.com/APCforChange/status/578129763153350657

Trust naija. U must see f00lish alaye-s standing on a moving car.
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by Ovamboland(m): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
Bonapart:
This man just abandon the primary assignment place upon him, which I believe is to preach the gospel. Rather he chose to follow politics.
I no fit judge sha na God get judgement

Why are you people fond wrong interpretation of the bible like this? So because he is carrying out the Christ great commission for every Christian to spread the gospel that means it's now a sin to engage in profession or vocations.

One of the greatest apostle Paul always makes tents for sale at any opportunity to earn his keep rather than telling false sweet stories to the flock to fleece them of hard earned resources.

For crying out loud the man is a lawyer, a professor and public speaker, he was commissioner of justice in Lagos state and was the brain behind some landmark judgement on constitutional interpretations and is more than qualifies to vie for the vice presidency unlike some people who had no noticeable achievement in ALL positions held before the responsibility of governance was thrust on their laps.
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by Bonapart(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ovamboland:

Why are you people fond wrong interpretation of the bible like this? So because he is carrying out the Christ great commission for every Christian to spread the gospel that means it's now a sin to engage in profession or vocations.

One of the greatest apostle Paul always makes tents for sale at any opportunity to earn his keep rather than telling false sweet stories to the flock to fleece them of hard earned resources. I

For crying out loud the man is a lawyer, a professor and public speaker, he was commissioner of justice in Lagos state and was the brain behind some landmark judgement on constitutional interpretations and is more than qualifies to vie for the vice presidency unlike some people who had no noticeable achievement in ALL positions held before the responsibility of governance was thrust on their laps.
i feel you bro but wrong timing for him.... wrong party also
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
kastonkastrol:
What samboribobo couldn't do in six years, osinbajo is doing that in two months..

PDP have really suffered. Am very sure oga jonathan will seriously be regretting why he ever picked sambo-dumbo as his running mate. Sambo doesn't bring any kind of support or endorsement to the jonathan campaign team.

Kai samboribobo
Kai jonathan
Kai mama piss
Kai fayose
Kai ffk
Kai pdp
Kai pdp e-minions
Kai muazu
Kai NTA
Kai AIT
Kai pdp e-terrorists
Kai koro
Kai ibb
Kai! Kai!! Kai!!!
grin

In general Muhammadu buhari every nigerian trust.
Speak 4 urself...I dnt trust him
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by yetunsbay(m): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
tit:

while buhari is lying on a hospital bed drinking fura da nono
abeg whc of d Buharis? The one dt held townhall meeting on security today or d one of your town
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by ilovecritics(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
lalasticlala:
Yesterday, @ProfOsinbajo visited Ejigbo, Osun State, #Nigeria, his maternal home town

https://mobile.twitter.com/APCforChange/status/578129763153350657

See as him dey!! He looks like a gateman undecided
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by Bruteforce1o1: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
CHESSBOARD:
Most yoruba land are actually undeveloped and poor....every yoruba man is a lagosian..its a shame

Shut up Kingsley, so your own erosion ravaged land is eldorado. You are just too dull and empty. Oloshi
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by onatisi(m): 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
no more crowds following these people !!!!!! apc has lost its groove grin grin grin grin
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by Bruteforce1o1: 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
[s]
tit:

doctor connect nono as drip to buhari.
it is the only thing his body will accept.
that is why fulani herdsmen are desperate for grazing ground
so buhari 150 cows can produce enough drip nono.

it is a pity.
[/s]

Trash from a male disguising as female.
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by datribune: 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
God bless u prof. There is a tide not only in d affairs of men but in d affairs of nations too. We will seize d moment to vote out d weak, inept, corrupt & clueless GEJ & d mute, tongueless Samboribobo. SAI GMB/PYO

Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by mykeloluwole(m): 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ride on my man
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
He speaks when he is meant to and not trying to be the president and that's the way sambo behaves unlike yours who indirectly calls Buhari an illiterate or why does he campaign more than Buhari? Oh I see,grandpa is very sick or brain dead(pej grin!)
mrmetoo1:

Joe Biden doesn't speak?? What planet do you live in?? In fact Biden over speaks, he even jumps the gun from time to time. Then Biden is the one Obama sends to the Senate to negotiate deals because he's very well lined in the Senate and was a senator for a very long time.
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by Bamz(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
Bonapart:
This man just abandon the primary assignment place upon him, which I believe is to preach the gospel. Rather he chose to follow politics.
I no fit judge sha na God get judgement

undecided to not judge is to not have commented in the first place.
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by uchwar1: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hungry looking man
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by uchwar1: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
Celepope:
Why does this man always look funny? cool
he looks like an escaped slowpoke. Mumu and tool!
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by uchwar1: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
robay:

u don talk sense be dat oo ,so ur land rich and u dy run away 4rm ur village cum stay for lagos abi ? Think b4 u comment next tym,useless igbo boy cheesy
useless Yoruba mugu. Ur Osibanjo is looking like an slowpoke
Re: Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) by uchwar1: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
robay:

if u like drink ya oil and die,e knw consine me wella,and if u cum lagos u go run mad oo cheesy
may thunder fire that ur mouth for mentioning ibo. U like cursing ibo baa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governorship Elections 2019: Live Updates And Monitoring Across All The States / Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) / Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.