Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Considering The Acts Of Public Speaking; Between GMB & GEJ Who Is Better? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Considering The Acts Of Public Speaking; Between GMB & GEJ Who Is Better? (2513 Views)

Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service / The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) / Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Considering The Acts Of Public Speaking; Between GMB & GEJ Who Is Better? by prettyjo(f): 7:36am On Mar 22, 2015
enough of all these questions
Re: Considering The Acts Of Public Speaking; Between GMB & GEJ Who Is Better? by M4gunners: 7:52am On Mar 22, 2015
hopilo:

I see why some people fail exams. GEJ all the way.
85% GEJ, 15% GMB
I don't know from were the Op got this 52% he is giving Buhari that can not talk to his supporters for more than 2 without the help of Amaechi. Why did you think that makes him refuse to a debate with Jonathan?
Re: Considering The Acts Of Public Speaking; Between GMB & GEJ Who Is Better? by segend(m): 8:07am On Mar 22, 2015
GMB seems more self confident and compose but with a thick accent, sometimes don't get some of his words, and some mistakes in his speeches
GEJ has a good accent but passionless and lacks self confident, his best speech to me is his 1st campaign speech at Lagos, seemed more passionate. And he almost always have a major gaff- 'I don't give a damn' 'america will know' 'stealing is not corruption' 'I don't know'
To me, none is that fantastic, but if am to choose, I will give it to GMB
Re: Considering The Acts Of Public Speaking; Between GMB & GEJ Who Is Better? by medamillion(m): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2015
With all manner of sincerity, GMB is a better public speaker than Jonathan when rated on the basis of intellectual content of their speeches, and their confidence in delivery. I give to the People's General
Re: Considering The Acts Of Public Speaking; Between GMB & GEJ Who Is Better? by Missy89(f): 8:27am On Mar 22, 2015
Both of them are shyte
Re: Considering The Acts Of Public Speaking; Between GMB & GEJ Who Is Better? by medamillion(m): 8:29am On Mar 22, 2015
M4gunners:
I don't know from were the Op got this 52% he is giving Buhari that can not talk to his supporters for more than 2 without the help of Amaechi. Why did you think that makes him refuse to a debate with Jonathan?
A debate with Jonathan vs his interaction with electorates in a Town Hall Meeting, which is more engaging?
GEJ once avoided a debate with GMB in 2011. So debating or not is NOT the considerable factor here; debate is just a matter of choice

1 Like

Re: Considering The Acts Of Public Speaking; Between GMB & GEJ Who Is Better? by PassingShot(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2015
My point of view:

1. Use of language & rhetorics GMB 55% GEJ 40%

2. Ability to transmit information GMB 50% GEJ 40%

3. Effectual message communication. 45% GEJ 40%

4. Motivate audience GMB 60% GEJ 30%

5. Ability to keep audience interested. GMB 60% GEJ 30%

6. Ability to change the emotion of their listeners GMB 40% GEJ 50%

7. Infuence on audience GMB 45% GEJ 50%

8. Audience response GMB 40% GEJ 40%

9. Body language GMB 60% GEJ 40%

10. Engage audience GMB 40% GEJ 40%
Re: Considering The Acts Of Public Speaking; Between GMB & GEJ Who Is Better? by Medley(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
PassingShot:
My point of view:

1. Use of language & rhetorics GMB 55% GEJ 40%

2. Ability to transmit information GMB 50% GEJ 40%

3. Effectual message communication. 45% GEJ 40%

4. Motivate audience GMB 60% GEJ 30%

5. Ability to keep audience interested. GMB 60% GEJ 30%

6. Ability to change the emotion of their listeners GMB 40% GEJ 50%

7. Infuence on audience GMB 45% GEJ 50%

8. Audience response GMB 40% GEJ 40%

9. Body language GMB 60% GEJ 40%

10. Engage audience GMB 40% GEJ 40%

effectual message communication I doubt your rating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reaction Of Senator Patrick Leahy To Nigerian President Buhari’s / Boko Haram In Control Of Two Lg’s In Borno – Gov. Shettima / APC Promise Igbos Presidency 2023 To Stop Pro-biafra Agitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.