Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) (39790 Views)

Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account / Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square / President Jonathan Visits Theophilus Danjuma [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by metorichmond(m): 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
Bros, I am speak from what I know, I SAY T Y DANJUMA MONEY LONG GAN. I Stay @ asokoro where he has his family house. I know what m saying.quote author=killercute16 post=31751740]So baba u seriously cashed out all his money,arranged them on the road,deserts,ocean till u reached Isreal.....[/quote]
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
Oil wells meant for the masses!!!...what a shame..n u guys are busy celebrating thieves!!!
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by juman(m): 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hiss
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by killercute16(m): 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dyt:

Shotan?

Picks nose
Walks out still squeezing face
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by killercute16(m): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
metorichmond:
Bros, I am speaking from what I know, I SAY T Y DANJUMA LONG GAN.
I know,but u are hyping him too much.Let me ask you,do you know who my Father is?
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by Deltagiant: 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
zendy:
Danjuma the despicable human being. This is the man who as a major in June 1966,he took his troops and surrounded government house Ibadan. He then arrested the head of state,General Ironsi and the Governor of the western region,Lt. Colonel Fajuyi. He then supervised the torture and execution of both men and dumped their bodies in a thick Forrest outside Ibadan. Today he is billionaire receiving accolades and praise. I will never know why Nigerians enjoy worshipping murderers and killers like this man called Danjuma and his fellow 1966 accomplise Buhari. Both men were amongst the band of northern officers who committed mass murder in 1966 but no one cares. One is even trying to become president. What a shame

Majority of the people you call Nigerians have very short memory. Give them just a few months, they will even forget those you killed their own fathers. Then if the person(s) have some cash, that makes the act even more justified and glorified.

Take another look at it this way, today, they're shouting about one Saint Buhari, whom they've even gone further to nickname "baba oyoyo". This is a man that stiffled, muscled, humiliated and imprisoned their fathers and uncles. What a bunch of idi.ats!
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by erimmy(m): 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
Adyrin:
Only stepping out makes FP on NL?

Mods dem need check una head Ooº° h
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by GentleToks(m): 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
ozoigbondu:
One of those northern oligarch feeding fat on niger delta oil.GEJ must win to overlook equitable distribution of oil block lincense .

Isn't he the same guy that murdered his C in C ironsi

Cos Ironsi deserved more than what he got. Life is all about Karma......
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Why did he reject to be the head of military government after Ramat Mohammed death?
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
Just passing by...abeg make i quick shitt #farting#
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by kobikwelu(m): 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
He is one of the smartest military officers this country has seen..

In the 70's and 80's when the Shagaris, IBBs, OBJs of this world were on each other's neck for the presidency, he was busy buying up real estate and oil wells...Even though he was always in the corridors of power, he never for once coveted it.
Instead, he understood that all he needed was to stay close to power and amasse obscene wealth.

Smartness at peak..

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by stevikenna: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
bigtt76:
Hahaha ...nor bi unto that runs o! He's a role model kind of ...if I get a young guy in such mold I won't hesitate to say yes tongue

I know its the money you like..Role Model hmmmm
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by cornoil(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
He is the elder brother to Caroline Dajuma's husband. Money attracting the beautiful Niger Delta's Ladies to the Abokis
almostFamous:
Are they related to caroline danjuma?
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by stevecantrell: 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
I saw them in church at Marina one time and they were kissing so hard....only to tell me they'll be in Paris in 5hours. The private jet was on standby. grin Love and money
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by Pamcrest(f): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
This Danjuma man who forgot half a billion dollars in d bank claiming he doesn't know what to do with d money. Since that unfortunate statement, my respect for him dipped big time. As for Daisy,......let me just hold my tongue.....her husband is still in a coma in a UK hospital oh cry
All is well sha!
My humble submission
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by bigtt76(f): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
Na you sabi shaaa

stevikenna:

I know its the money you like..Role Model hmmmm
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by bukatyne(f): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
Pamcrest:
This Danjuma man who forgot half a billion dollars in d bank claiming he doesn't know what to do with d money. Since that unfortunate statement, my respect for him dipped big time. As for Daisy,......let me just hold my tongue.....her husband is still in a coma in a UK hospital oh cry
All is well sha!
My humble submission

Which of her husbands?

I thought he is the one by her side
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by Sunnymatey(m): 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
He is one among many that must give way for Nig. to move forward.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by tayoxx(m): 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
Pamcrest:
All is well sha!
My humble submission
some that gave out 500 million and said his family doesn't need it.....pple that no this man knows that his a very terrible man....This man dey run wicked shows underground.....
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by metorichmond(m): 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
killercute16:
I know,but u are hyping him too much.Let me ask you,do you know who my Father is?

Looool, I don't ooo bro, except u tell me.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by Kingspin(m): 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
This the real man and many others milking the Niger Delta oil and shouting so that they maintain the statuo quo to milk more and more.. Their plan shall or Nigeria burn. We need to restructure the country now.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by Pamcrest(f): 12:25am On Mar 19, 2015
bukatyne:

Which of her husbands?

I thought he is the one by her side

Ah, I no wan talk ohh.
Before she married Danjuma, Daisy was actually married to a man and had four children for him, all grown up now. The husband used to work in Shell but she suddenly left him to marry Danjuma whom she apparently had been cutting shows with. Anyway she dispatched Danjuma's wife n took over. She then had a daughter for Danjuma. Her erstwhile husband fell very sick n has been in coma on life support in a UK hospital for many years now. She has refused to consent to removing him from life support. Daisy is enjoying her life biko........she no send ohh! angry
My humble submission
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by justkaycee1(m): 4:09am On Mar 19, 2015
lalasticlala:
Theophilus Danjuma stepped out With his Stunning, ageless wife, Daisy Danjuma. They attended the burial ceremony of late business man SIR MOLADE OKOYA-THOMAS.

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-290514337/delemomoduovation/photos/ig-943368947573704856_290514337

Murderer! Barawo!
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by AnonymX: 5:53am On Mar 19, 2015
lalasticlala:
Theophilus Danjuma stepped out With his Stunning, ageless wife, Daisy Danjuma. They attended the burial ceremony of late business man SIR MOLADE OKOYA-THOMAS.

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-290514337/delemomoduovation/photos/ig-943368947573704856_290514337

I hate this man, passionately.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by wealth123: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
You are here celebrating Danjuma that has milked us dry by controlling dollars from Oil wells that belong to all of us. Nigeria youths when will you be wise? in China this man would have been hanged or put in prison for life.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by bukatyne(f): 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Pamcrest:

Ah, I no wan talk ohh.
Before she married Danjuma, Daisy was actually married to a man and had four children for him, all grown up now. The husband used to work in Shell but she suddenly left him to marry Danjuma whom she apparently had been cutting shows with. Anyway she dispatched Danjuma's wife n took over. She then had a daughter for Danjuma. Her erstwhile husband fell very sick n has been in coma on life support in a UK hospital for many years now. She has refused to consent to removing him from life support. Daisy is enjoying her life biko........she no send ohh! angry
My humble submission

Seriously

Na wa o!
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by billyG(m): 12:36pm On May 29, 2015
shinejackie:
l smell Niger delta crude oil all over him.......this are the goons that are holding the resources of naija to ransom......milking and milking the golden cow....... angry
It is better he as a naijaman milk d oil cow,than oyingbo milking it that iz local content.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by wirinet(m): 1:29pm On May 29, 2015
Pamcrest:

Ah, I no wan talk ohh.
My humble submission

Your humble submission is not exactly correct. Daisy's first husband was Mr Ominai a shell director, Dieziani Allison actually worked under him. Anyway Daisy never cut shows while still married to Ominai. They were seperated around 1984 and daisy moved out of their matrimonial house. She got a Job as NTA's secretary and moved into a government provided 3 bedroom flat. It was during this period that her husband was involved in a helicopter crash and was in a coma for many years - close to two decades. He has since woken from the coma, he was present during the last wedding of their son about two years ago at Eko Le Meridian.

Daisy also met with General Danjuma around the late 80's and started a relationship. The have been together for over 20 years but only got married about 4 year ago.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by Pamcrest(f): 7:07pm On May 29, 2015
wirinet:

Your humble submission is not exactly correct. Daisy's first husband was Mr Ominai a shell director, Dieziani Allison actually worked under him. Anyway Daisy never cut shows while still married to Ominai. They were seperated around 1984 and daisy moved out of their matrimonial house. She got a Job as NTA's secretary and moved into a government provided 3 bedroom flat. It was during this period that her husband was involved in a helicopter crash and was in a coma for many years - close to two decades. He has since woken from the coma, he was present during the last wedding of their son about two years ago at Eko Le Meridian.

Daisy also met with General Danjuma around the late 80's and started a relationship. The have been together for over 20 years but only got married about 4 year ago.

Oh wow...thank God d man has woken up after decades in coma!!! Daisy is now vindicated for refusing to consent to taking him off life support then. And thanks for your update on their story.
My humble submission

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout This Hilarious Facebook Post By Kenyan(pic) / Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos / President Buhari With Dangote In Washington As He Prepares To Meet Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.