Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) (39791 Views)

Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account / Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square / President Jonathan Visits Theophilus Danjuma [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by Lanretoye(m): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . .do you know what ageless means . . . . . . . . .remove the make up and cream from grandma and you get the 78 year old version of 'sheppo the mrs' . . . . . . . . .I didn't mention mama peace o grin grin.
But u just did. cheesy
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
almostFamous:
Are they related to caroline danjuma?

The younger brother is Married to caroline Danjuma

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
She don misrepresent Edo ppl finish?
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by stevikenna: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
bigtt76:
Thats my man any day! kiss He's so graceful in old age and not like others in his class grin

Go and look for your mate
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by stagger: 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
ozoigbondu:
One of those northern oligarch feeding fat on niger delta oil.GEJ must win to overlook equitable distribution of oil block lincense .

Isn't he the same guy that murdered his C in C ironsi

The same fellow.

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by bigtt76(f): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hahaha ...nor bi unto that runs o! He's a role model kind of ...if I get a young guy in such mold I won't hesitate to say yes tongue

stevikenna:

Go and look for your mate
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Baba don age wella oh!!
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
WOW truely ageless, dis is d result of Gudluck jonathan, GEL TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by killercute16(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dyt:
Clears throat
Swallows it
YUCK angry
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by Dyt(f): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
killercute16:
YUCK angry

Spits it out

Better?
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
not even chookable to say the least angry angry
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
ilugunboy:
God bless your home Sir......you have touched so many lives in positive ways and we will always be grateful.

Tell me how he did it.... he is making 15 million USD every three days from just one oil block yet has only 12 staff.

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by metorichmond(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
This man money long from Isreal to maiduguri.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by killercute16(m): 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dyt:

Spits it out

Better?
Irritating lipsrsealed
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by IYANGBALI: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
Walahi if I catch this old woman for one corner,she go will all her property including her husband to me
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Tell me how he did it.... he is making 15 million USD every three days from just one oil block yet has only 12 staff.

How many staff you say? You don't know the person you are talking about
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by Dyt(f): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
killercute16:
Irritating lipsrsealed

After then?
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by Deltagiant: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
lalasticlala:
Theophilus Danjuma stepped out With his Stunning, ageless wife, Daisy Danjuma. They attended the burial ceremony of late business man SIR MOLADE OKOYA-THOMAS.

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-290514337/delemomoduovation/photos/ig-943368947573704856_290514337

Oh! You mean Theo the boss killer!!!
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by killercute16(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
metorichmond:
This man money long from Isreal to maiduguri.
So baba u seriously cashed out all his money,arranged them on the road,deserts,ocean till u reached Isreal.....
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by superstar3: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
One of the people that sucked this country dry.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by Ninilowo(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
ozoigbondu:
One of those northern oligarch feeding fat on niger delta oil.GEJ must win to overlook equitable distribution of oil block lincense .

Isn't he the same guy that murdered his C in C ironsi
You gorrit! He is a messenger of death. He killed Ironsi, Fajuyi and also let the troops that went to destroy Kalakuta which led to the death of Mrs Olufunmilayo Ransome Kuti. Agbaaya.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by killercute16(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dyt:

After then?
I squeeze my face.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by eagleeyez: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

One of the richest black men also...

Sources of wealth, please?if not he isn't qualified to on tne list.
Is he self made? He sourced for the funds for his business, shey?
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by usmanbaba(m): 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
All I know is that He is very generous, he built an ultra modern medical centre in my university
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by slimfit1(m): 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
Doo you know the meaning of stunning?
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by Dyt(f): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
killercute16:
I squeeze my face.

Shotan?

Picks nose
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by zendy: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
Danjuma the despicable human being. This is the man who as a major in June 1966,he took his troops and surrounded government house Ibadan. He then arrested the head of state,General Ironsi and the Governor of the western region,Lt. Colonel Fajuyi. He then supervised the torture and execution of both men and dumped their bodies in a thick Forrest outside Ibadan. Today he is billionaire receiving accolades and praise. I will never know why Nigerians enjoy worshipping murderers and killers like this man called Danjuma and his fellow 1966 accomplise Buhari. Both men were amongst the band of northern officers who committed mass murder in 1966 but no one cares. One is even trying to become president. What a shame

3 Likes

Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by ElFenomeno1: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
TY Danjuma..... Made man for life!
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by metorichmond(m): 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Bros, I am speaking from what I know, I SAY T Y DANJUMA LONG GAN.
killercute16:
So baba u seriously cashed out all his money,arranged them on the road,deserts,ocean till u reached Isreal.....
Re: Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) by Deltagiant: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ninilowo:
You gorrit! He is a messenger of death. He killed Ironsi, Fajuyi and also let the troops that went to destroy Kalakuta which led to the death of Mrs Olufunmilayo Ransome Kuti. Agbaaya.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos / Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" / Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.