Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Mine Garlfriand Has Charm Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mine Garlfriand Has Charm Me! (2521 Views)

Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss / HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! / I Sought Solution To My Marital Problem, Only For Him To Charm Me —wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mine Garlfriand Has Charm Me! by cokacoola(m): 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
lamako:

this your story is realy interesting.

you see girls as males dressed in females dress.

Op you get eye problems period.
that am camt have a pickups line agains is also a eyes problems? sad
Re: Mine Garlfriand Has Charm Me! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
almostFamous:
lol...its a taxi so that makes it private public transport. My skin is not made of ice cream na
Hehe...no mind me o. Just tryna to scare you a little bit...lol
Hmm...so technically you're saying: "I paid for this ride, so I own the car, 'and the driver' for the duration of my transit". Girl, you kinda talk like a boss. I like that. Are you schooling, or perhaps serving(NYSC)?
Re: Mine Garlfriand Has Charm Me! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
RickRichards:

Hehe...no mind me o. Just tryna to scare you a little bit...lol
Hmm...so technically you're saying: "I paid for this ride, so I own the car, 'and the driver' for the duration of my transit". Girl, you kinda talk like a boss. I like that. Are you schooling, or perhaps serving(NYSC)?
every girl has to act,talk and think like a boss. I work,done with school and NYSC since 2012
Re: Mine Garlfriand Has Charm Me! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
almostFamous:
every girl has to act,talk and think like a boss. I work,done with school and NYSC since 2012
Hmm...this your philosophy don dey make me like you o. E be like say I go run...lol
So we actually served in the same year? Wow! Who could've thought. I work too...but I work for my company...I already told you my profession. I'd like for us to have a convo via mail. Would've introduced myself here...but hey, you know there's a limit to info you can give up on a faceless forum such as this. In which state did you serve?
Re: Mine Garlfriand Has Charm Me! by cokacoola(m): 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
RickRichards:

Hmm...this your philosophy don dey make me like you o. E be like say I go run...lol
So we actually served in the same year? Wow! Who could've thought. I work too...but I work for my company...I already told you my profession. I'd like for us to have a convo via mail. Would've introduced myself here...but hey, you know there's a limit to info you can give up on a faceless forum such as this. In which state did you serve?
your these boys does hear loku lika beer parlour that your toast females girlsad
Re: Mine Garlfriand Has Charm Me! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
cokacoola:
your these boys does hear loku lika beer parlour that your toast females girlsad
No, no, no. Females girls toast sandwich non-alchoholic yaba-yaba-doo chatter chatter. Okay?
Re: Mine Garlfriand Has Charm Me! by cokacoola(m): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
RickRichards:

No, no, no. Females girls toast sandwich non-alchoholic yaba-yaba-doo chatter chatter. Okay?
loku how your are misbehaving in font of a garlsad
Re: Mine Garlfriand Has Charm Me! by Fulaboy(m): 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
almostFamous:
you've such a baby face undecided
Re: Mine Garlfriand Has Charm Me! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fulaboy:
you've such a baby face undecided
k
Re: Mine Garlfriand Has Charm Me! by Samirana360(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
Op ur english teacher no try at all...na d same person teach u and pej
Re: Mine Garlfriand Has Charm Me! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
almostFamous:
Dunno what's wrong with my dog o. I was just browsing this thread when he suddenly jumped on my macbook and somehow clicked on your profile. He did it a couple of times before I realized he had sent a PM. That dog is possessed I swear. I guess I've sent you a PM. *facepalm* cheesy
And he's now looking at me like this....

Re: Mine Garlfriand Has Charm Me! by cokacoola(m): 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
You is a disgraces go manhood
RickRichards:

Dunno what's wrong with my dog o. I was just browsing this thread when he suddenly jumped on my macbook and somehow clicked on your profile. He did it a couple of times before I realized he had sent a PM. That dog is possessed I swear. I guess I've sent you a PM. *facepalm* cheesy
your now callings yourselve a dog becurse of a garlsad
Re: Mine Garlfriand Has Charm Me! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
RickRichards:

lol...cute dog. I'm not even an animal person. Sent u a mail
Re: Mine Garlfriand Has Charm Me! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
cokacoola:
You is a disgraces go manhood your now callings yourselve a dog becurse of a garlsad
lmao...rickrichards,come and see sometin
Re: Mine Garlfriand Has Charm Me! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
almostFamous:
lol...cute dog. I'm not even an animal person. Sent u a mail
Aiite...will connect. He's cute alright. Just that I don't know who the heck he is cos I googled the image...lol...I just hope I won't wake up to some crazy old redneck going gaga all over NL trying to sue me. Amen. *sign of cross*
cheesy
Re: Mine Garlfriand Has Charm Me! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
almostFamous:
Iol...that guy was prolly bitten by a rabid dog.
Re: Mine Garlfriand Has Charm Me! by ronald4lif(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Mine Garlfriand Has Charm Me! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
cokacoola:
plasea follow nairialandars am currents facing a problem, my garlfriand has uses juju on curse beform i meet her, i use go be a wondafull playar an runs but noun that we has ben dating i has lust all mine toasting lines, my pickups line an everythings an the worst problem is that since we starts dating am no longer notice garls, i noun sees garls as males dressing in females dresssad plasea i need a mutre an honest adivces plaseasad
Coka my guy...
Yuo knewee whotu I gota tell you, that your galafriend whey charm u is a fuool idiat persin. But just maka surey that you nefa spend it your muney for het again makey els she no charmey you again
.you undiasted?
Re: Mine Garlfriand Has Charm Me! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
almostFamous:
Replied to your mail. It's an effing small world we live in...lol shocked
Re: Mine Garlfriand Has Charm Me! by Exjoker(m): 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Taaar! Who told you say person wey dey under charm sabi say him dey under charm... Forget what your are saying bro, God don de arrest you small small. Cheater!
Re: Mine Garlfriand Has Charm Me! by focus7: 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
Your grammars said it all that you have spent all your life been a player and runs instead of spending time with your studies in class. It will be good your girlfriend use you for ritual.
Re: Mine Garlfriand Has Charm Me! by cokacoola(m): 4:59am On Mar 19, 2015
profojah:

Coka my guy...
Yuo knewee whotu I gota tell you, that your galafriend whey charm u is a fuool idiat persin. But just maka surey that you nefa spend it your muney for het again makey els she no charmey you again
.you undiasted?
whot is there once spakingsad plasea your has a paul grammar bratian english landguages
Re: Mine Garlfriand Has Charm Me! by tracyorez(f): 6:44am On Mar 19, 2015
Lol cheesy cheesy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught In The Act (+18 Pic) / Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? / Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.