Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu - Properties (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (117083 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu / Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:27am On Sep 10, 2015
spygadgets:
Is it possible for one to put up his plot for sale asap cos of some unforseen financial devept.... Sept school fees knocking....

I am sure there will be people willing to buy, just advertise the plot number and if there are willing buyers, I will chop the 10% agents fees cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2015
spyder880:

I am sure there will be people willing to buy, just advertise the plot number and if there are willing buyers, I will chop the 10% agents fees cheesy
lol.

spygadgets:
Is it possible for one to put up his plot for sale asap cos of some unforseen financial devept.... Sept school fees knocking....
Awww. It is well.
Happy sales, bro. This new government sef, everywhere dey tight but it is well.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2015
spyder880:

My dear brother its not easy of later i swear..... .
The PLOT IS 55 Which is corner place of 774 sqm
Very good spot.... Price quote is 750k

Interested buyers pls contact spyder or myself
augustinezunmas@yahoo.com
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2015
ifyalways:
lol.

Awww. It is well.
Happy sales, bro. This new government sef, everywhere dey tight but it is well.

My sister the thing no be childs play for we lagosians of later..... The economy is at standstill
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Pchinak: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
spyder880:

Email now sent, thanks.

Email received thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
I have just dispatched the completed documents for plots 6,10,24,26,28,39,40,46,47,48 and 54 to their respective owners this afternoon.

Thank you all.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by macjive01: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
spyder880:
I have just dispatched the completed documents for plots 6,10,24,26,28,39,40,46,47,48 and 54 to their respective owners this afternoon.

Thank you all.

Beautiful
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
macjive01:

Beautiful

The survey plans for plots numbers 8, 12, 45 and 53 are ready from my surveyor. I have now delivered them to my lawyer to prepare their deeds. Owners of plots 12 and 8 should forward their addresses to me so we can include same in the agreements.

Thank you all.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2015
spygadgets:

spygadgets:

My dear brother its not easy of later i swear..... .
The PLOT IS 55 Which is corner place of 774 sqm
Very good spot.... Price quote is 750k
Interested buyers pls contact spyder or myself

Someone who saw this offer paid N700k to my company account this morning. He was at Ugwuomu Nike and saw the land on Saturday. Should I swap your plot and refund your money to you?

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
spyder880:

Someone who saw this offer paid N700k to my company account this morning. He was at Ugwuomu Nike and saw the land on Saturday. Should I swap your plot and refund your money to you?

My brother i finally got the money for my kids school fees
Am grateful for your through on me bro.. I sincerely apreciate but am not selling anymore for the time being ..
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
Happy for you , Spygadgets.

I have received my documents , Oga Spyder. Thank you. However, there were no reciept of the total amount paid attached. Please, it's important for me to have a official reciept for everything for my own record purposes. I therefore want to ask that you have a reciept for the total cost handy on the day of our meeting in Enugu. Thank you very much.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
ifyalways:
Happy for you , Spygadgets.

I have received my documents , Oga Spyder. Thank you. However, there were no reciept of the total amount paid attached. Please, it's important for me to have a official reciept for everything for my own record purposes. I therefore want to ask that you have a reciept for the total cost handy on the day of our meeting in Enugu. Thank you very much.

MADAM ifyalways
I apreciate A lot for your kind concern.. Am honoured
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:46am On Sep 15, 2015
spygadgets:

My brother i finally got the money for my kids school fees
Am grateful for your through on me bro.. I sincerely apreciate but am not selling anymore for the time being ..

Thank God, however we have added you to those paying in installments. We shall calculate your balance when you complete the balance payment. The installment plans will be used for this plot as well as others who are still owing. We need to move forward.

Thank you all.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 8:09am On Sep 15, 2015
spyder880:

Thank God, however we have added you to those paying in installments. We shall calculate your balance when you complete the balance payment. The installment plans will be used for this plot as well as others who are still owing. We need to move forward.

Thank you all.

Oga Spyder... Ahh oooooo... No go add to my worry, senior man
I was among the first 10 people that paid for their plot here boss, and am convinced A lot of by standers were waiting to see who makes d first move, I have paid for d land once and in full, e except for the unreceipted ones line the survey / agreement and d rest, so my governor abeg no increase my blood pleasure oooooo oooo by what u just said oooo..

i don get alert!!!!!
GOD win!!!!!!

Boss you will get your balance in A few moment.... so please and please pause on the plan to add my plot as installment platform

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2015
spygadgets:

Oga Spyder... Ahh oooooo... No go add to my worry, senior man
I was among the first 10 people that paid for their plot here boss, and am convinced A lot of by standers were waiting to see who makes d first move, I have paid for d land once and in full, e except for the unreceipted ones line the survey / agreement and d rest, so my governor abeg no increase my blood pleasure oooooo oooo by what u just said oooo..

i don get alert!!!!!
GOD win!!!!!!

Boss you will get your balance in A few moment.... so please and please pause on the plan to add my plot as installment platform

I wan get alert, God win!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Pchinak: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
spyder880:

I wan get alert, God win!!! cheesy cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:35am On Sep 17, 2015
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/fg-sites-integrated-transport-facility-in-enugu/

More good news to stimulate development of this whole area......
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
I hope we all remember that we have a meeting tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by whirlwind7(m): 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
spyder880:
I hope we all remember that we have a meeting tomorrow?

Yes boss. I'm sure most of us are fully aware that it's going down. But some won't be able to make it, because they are not anywhere within 300km of Enugu (including yours truly)

It would be a real service if you can email every stakeholder on the proceedings and resolutions from the meeting.
God bless you yanfu yanfu.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
My email for updates
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 7:06am On Sep 20, 2015
Good morning big people of our royal Palm ESTATE

Want to know if the meeting later went on.. And what was agreed upon on the issue raised before now

Happy sunday
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2015
Hello my good people,

Happy weekend to you all. I feel especially great this weekend because of the blessings of God, and answered prayers. We are very hopeful that the rest of the year and all through our life, that the Good LORD will continue to add blessings to our blessings, Amen.

We held a small meeting with the few members of this estate who took the pains to come to the meeting venue, I must confess that I was not happy when up to 7 members called me from Wednesday to Saturday to announce they may not make the trip. I had to cancel the arrangements for entertainment I made earlier, and called the chartered bus that would have taken us to Ugwuomu Nike to cancel the reservation.

Only 1 member turned up, the second person is a representative of a member. We first went to Ugwuomu Nike and saw the land. Later we came back to the meeting venue and continued our discussions. Only light entertainment was taken. We could not go into the details of the fencing budget for lack of numbers of members, but I went back home and did more calculations on my own.

Since I understand the need for fencing this land, and the challenges that will inevitably come with it, I have decided to cut some costs, remember that cement prices reduced during the month, I am proposing to reduce the cost per plot for fencing this land to N130,000.00. The places I want to save money is by reshaping the gate house, getting a smaller gate house, decked to build the estate managers office on top.

Let us endeavour to pay this money within a very short time to start and complete the works. I want to sound a note of warning here, these owners are still with some money from the proceeds of the sale of this land. As soon as their pockets are dry, they are going to come back with other charges like land development charges, community levies, youth levies, nri ani, etc.

Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Pchinak: 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
^^^ Thanks a lot Spyder880. Please do not continue to feel bad, members are an online community and some are physically located at various places not so close to Enugu. Some may have planned to come but may have cancelled in the dying minutes due to not being able to free up their schedule. However, am glad you gave another thought on the cost. I for one will agree to the #130k, and I urge the rest members to do same, please let's do this wall now, no need to waste time.

Happy Sunday to you all.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
Happy Sunday to everyone.

Nothing compares to actually going on ground to SEE things with ones eyes. I was at Ugwuomu during the weekend and was highly impressed with Oga Spyders sincerity in regards the location, prospects of this land.

Thank you Oga Spyder for reviewing the cost. Thank you for " item 7". I appreciate .

4 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
I almost forgot to add :- I got another set of documents containing :
A breakdown of total amount paid for each plot.
Deed of lease between Tigerkenn homes and land owners (lessors)
Irrevocable power of attorney
Copy of original plan of the whole land
Etc

The trip was well worth it for me.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
ifyalways:

Nothing compares to actually going on ground to SEE things with ones eyes. I was at Ugwuomu during the weekend and was highly impressed with Oga Spyders sincerity in regards the location, prospects of this land.

Thank you Oga Spyder for reviewing the cost. Thank you for " item 7". I appreciate .

ifyalways:
I almost forgot to add :- I got another set of documents containing :
A breakdown of total amount paid for each plot.
Deed of lease between Tigerkenn homes and land owners (lessors)
Irrevocable power of attorney
Copy of original plan of the whole land
Etc
The trip was well worth it for me.

Thank you my sister, I thank you for making the trip. God will bless you for your time, and give us all more blessings as we finish this year and start another wonderful 2016.

Pchinak:
^^^ Thanks a lot Spyder880. Please do not continue to feel bad, members are an online community and some are physically located at various places not so close to Enugu. Some may have planned to come but may have cancelled in the dying minutes due to not being able to free up their schedule. However, am glad you gave another thought on the cost. I for one will agree to the #130k, and I urge the rest members to do same, please let's do this wall now, no need to waste time.
Happy Sunday to you all.

Thank you bro, things can only get better.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by basisop(m): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
Couldn't make it. However, I'll be free during the sallah hols and I'll definitely love to be there. Is anyone concurring to my opinion? If yes, let's plan the trip together.

Ifyalways, can I count on you on this humble request?

Regards
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Pchinak: 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
ifyalways:

Thanks for showing up, now its "they came, but not in good numbers", that's a lesser offence than "they didn't come". I'm sure there will be more opportunities for such as we progress with things.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
For payment of fencing money, same company account.

Account name: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Account number: 0056735948
Bank: Diamond Bank

Cost per plot is N130,000.00
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:21am On Sep 21, 2015
The completed documents for plots number 8, 12, 45 and 53 are ready, plot number 53 dispatched to the owner. The only document remaining with me for processing is plot 9, which was newly paid for last week and is being processed now. Others are still owing the company.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2015
I have got some payments this morning in respect of the fencing funds. More payments expected as I plan to pay a down payment for one trailer of cement before the prices go up again.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2015
Thank GOD we are progressing

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (46) (Reply)

How Many Bedroooms Can Fit In A Half Plot Of Land....lagos / Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) / Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.