Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) (54053 Views)

7 Good Android Phones You Can ACTUALLY Buy Under ₦70,000(without Brking D Bank / Best 4G Android Phones You Can Buy On Black Friday / Five Blackberry Priv Features That Android Users Will Fall In Love With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by ewizard1: 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
opinchinoo:
how has Microsoft done that??

Nokia X Series! Who made that?

You?

Or you didnt hear a few Nokia was running a Forked Android?
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by opinchinoo(m): 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
ewizard1:

Nokia X Series! Who made that?

You?

Or you didnt hear a few Nokia was running a Forked Android?
Nokia X Ws made by Nokia and runs on android OS not WP OS
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Iamxtopher(m): 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
dombenis:
..... bb battery problem.

Android Troll talking about..

See this.. tongue

And this..
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by ewizard1: 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
opinchinoo:
Nokia X Ws made by Nokia and runs on android OS not WP OS

Oga farabale and search the web... Microsoft was incharge of Nokia at that moment and the fone was realease. Who made the Fone?

Ok, let me make it clear to you in simple sentence.

"MICROSOFT made a Nokia Device that runs ANDROID!"

You get it now?

Digest the content of the attached image please...

Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Iamxtopher(m): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Zohan:

Who gives a fuçk?? I use phones, not because of their high price tags or over hyped specs, buh cos it gives me what i really NEED not what i want. Talk bout the high end shii, I use a gionee M2 phone and it gives me everything i need from an android device and you, who knows, might be using one of em over hyped Samsung galaxy S models and i bet you: is it camera, or speed or battery or storage capacity that makes you think its better than mine? Fuçk that. I chose this fone cos of the battery capacity, not that i cant afford an iPhone 6 or em high tech fones, buh cos I don't want the situation where i have to charge it every 6hours.
And about BB10 devices, i used a q10 last year after switching from Bold 5 and its still the same damn thang. Nothing different. Blackberry is just over rated. Android is the future, you know what I'm saying?
There re a lot of thangs that the cheapest android phone can do that even em passports, q series and z series cant do.
So, I'm entitled to my opinion and you have to understand that. No hard feelings.

I can bet you didn't use a Q10 and you just don't wanna be sincere

Still don't get your argument.. undecided
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
Iamxtopher:

Still don't get your argument.. undecided
You don't have to. GOTO bed jor.
End;
}
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Iamxtopher(m): 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Talking about apps..

Here's my Z30 paired to my Galaxy KZoom via X ender

1 Share

Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by charlsecy(m): 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
romoruyi: Ignorance is a bad tin o....For ur information, blackberry BBM became the no.1 messenger platform obtaining over 1 billion users ever since it was released to android and iOS. Now BBM surpasses Whatsapp and all other messenger out there.
Basic truth: You are ignorant.

WhatsApp handles over 30 billion messages daily, having over 700 million active users....

Your BBM has about 190 million users...

Read about WhatsApp at http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/WhatsApp and BBM at
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackBerry_Messenger

After that, you can hide in shame.

1 Like

Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by opinchinoo(m): 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
ewizard1:

Oga farabale and search the web... Microsoft was incharge of Nokia at that moment and the fone was realease. Who made the Fone?

Ok, let me make it clear to you in simple sentence.

"MICROSOFT made a Nokia Device that runs ANDROID!"

You get it now?

Digest the content of the attached image please...
Iol Microsoft had not bought Nokia at dat time and Microsoft didn't buy d whole of Nokia, just d Lumia section and some oda part......dats y dere is a nokia tab running on android N1 or so, Nokia made dos ones and it runs on android unlike bb dat runs on d bb OS 10 but uses android's play store...its quite different
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by ewizard1: 12:00am On Mar 20, 2015
opinchinoo:
Iol Microsoft had not bought Nokia at dat time and Microsoft didn't buy d whole of Nokia, just d Lumia section and some oda part......dats y dere is a nokia tab running on android N1 or so, Nokia made dos ones and it runs on android unlike bb dat runs on d bb OS 10 but uses android's play store...its quite different

Let me fix the ruled error, BB10 is not running Google's PlayStore... Please go back and make more findings. They made available the APKs in there new AppStore for the OS10.

Now back to the previous... Please, you use a SmartPhone, you should be smart! What did Wiki say in the picture i attached.

"Manufacturer .... Who?"
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Collinz2(m): 12:27am On Mar 20, 2015
Iamxtopher:

I wanna ask you one more question.

Apart from games and Apps what's it you enjoy about your Android (OS) Device, I mean something other devices don't do.. a distinctive feature..

Because every other phone plays games, and got apps too..

if u know the work of xposed framework u wont compare bb to android
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by romoruyi(m): 1:16am On Mar 20, 2015
Nice 1 grin grin cheesy

charlsecy:

Basic truth: You are ignorant.

WhatsApp handles over 30 billion messages daily, having over 700 million active users....

Your BBM has about 190 million users...

Read about WhatsApp at http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/WhatsApp and BBM at
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackBerry_Messenger

After that, you can hide in shame.

1 Like

Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Iamxtopher(m): 3:25am On Mar 20, 2015
Collinz2:
if u know the work of xposed framework u wont compare bb to android

Lol that's Mediocre..
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by tomiobj(m): 4:09am On Mar 20, 2015
Collinz2:
if u reset the phone it wil nt hang, if it hang then the phone gat prob. Cus a friend of mine gat s3 and it does nt hand.
. It hangs when the memory is getting fulll
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by tomiobj(m): 4:10am On Mar 20, 2015
Kessleek:
Have you handled a android 5.0 device.¿¿¿
. Yyes. Annd it sucks data and battery lyk anything. Avent u wondered about thee htc onee (m8) with android and windows 8 having the same hardware specs. But thhe windows version lasting longer. Android is a battery killer. Also d s5
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by tomiobj(m): 4:12am On Mar 20, 2015
Kessleek:
Have you handled a android 5.0 device.¿¿¿
. Yes. even top class androiidfones that have windowls versiionns such as m8 s5. All have better life spans while on the windows os
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by tomiobj(m): 4:16am On Mar 20, 2015
kolidave:
guy did u read my post at all? Or you just didnt understand what I wrote. I use a frigging blackberry Z3 so why would I be against you.
. Sry. I quooted d wrong post lol
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by tomiobj(m): 4:18am On Mar 20, 2015
Kessleek:
First of all the galaxy s3 and note2 are 2012 flagship which are entry level by todays standard, hell 2013flagships are now midrange, Most of bb10 devices are flagship devices according to bb, so it will be fair that you will compare it recent flagship. Hell even last year moto e DOES NOT LAG.
. Samsung fones made in 2013 lag. But BlackBerry fones made in 2013 don't lag eg q10 z10. So that means ur using d bb's made 2011. Bravo. D bb10 flagship is currently d passport. And that is one of the best phones in thhe world. @ least top 10. For touchscreen it's d z30. D rest are just there but they have mad performances. All d android people I know even wannna change to BlackBerry 10 after Famzing my q10
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by tomiobj(m): 4:20am On Mar 20, 2015
CountDracula:

Why wud I buy a fone just like dat? I'm nt a fone dealer or smthng, I buy fones cos I need dem, nt to test dem... And ure tellin me to take d words of 1 man, jus a regular naija guy(you) and ignore d words of men, mostly experts in d science of fones(critics)
Trust me. M an expert on phones. M nt a 'regular' nnaija guy. And how do you know d phone u need without getting d info from smwer. And let me tell u. BlackBerry is still better .Than an android
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by unmask: 4:52am On Mar 20, 2015
Iamxtopher:

I presume you dont know the meaning of the word 'Suck'
you presumed wrongly
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by sats: 7:20am On Mar 20, 2015
lanre316:

Perhaps you need to save that money to buy infinix note pro. It has the best battery performance compared to other affordable androids. 4000mah battery!

i got a tablet with 5000mah battery, am more than ok with that
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by sats: 7:33am On Mar 20, 2015
Darey00:

bros, u say one week on a single charge?
*falls off a mango tree*

for real o, it was on the third day that i noticed reduction in the battery life, but its understandable since its usually in standby mode, i use my android more often than not
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by sats: 7:34am On Mar 20, 2015
dombenis:
..... bb battery problem.

yes o
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by sats: 7:39am On Mar 20, 2015
butanep:
boss abeg which tecno is that? Your lie dae smell oooo

i dont know the model, i am not the owner, i did a swap, i have returned it, lies? so what do I stand to gain by lying? am not a tecno fan, i have nothing to prove to you, mind you, all i did on the tecno phone was to make and receive calls, i dont do a lot of that, so you are looking at standby time, you do know that standby time is way more than talk time, i rest my case

1 Like

Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by sats: 7:43am On Mar 20, 2015
tomiobj:

Liesss. Tecno android. Battery. 1 week on a single chharge. Even aagreat grandmother can't fall for dah

pls refer to my post above, am not gonna try and convince you or prove anything to you. its not an android phone, see yourself?
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by sats: 7:50am On Mar 20, 2015
Davidairmarshal:
me too, but am confused on which lumia to buy. i need your facebook username pls. wana the type u are talking about.fb:Davidairmarshal

am talking about lumia 535

there are better ones coming - lumia 640 and lumia 640 xl ... if you can wait
or google them,juxtapose and see for yourself
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by lanre316: 7:58am On Mar 20, 2015
sats:

i got a tablet with 5000mah battery, am more than ok with that

This thread is about phones, not tablet.
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 20, 2015
romoruyi:
Nice 1 grin grin cheesy

So what's the point,..

It's Whatsapp a phone? Just another push messaging app, and no surprise to how many gazillion users.. thanks to its multiplatform compatibility.

Yet the best way to do mobile chat is still from the blackberry qwetry keyboard.
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 20, 2015
tomiobj:
. Samsung fones made in 2013 lag. But BlackBerry fones made in 2013 don't lag eg q10 z10. So that means ur using d bb's made 2011. Bravo. D bb10 flagship is currently d passport. And that is one of the best phones in thhe world. @ least top 10. For touchscreen it's d z30. D rest are just there but they have mad performances. All d android people I know even wannna change to BlackBerry 10 after Famzing my q10

Yes bro.. BlackBerry learnt good.. like Lumia/Microsoft .

Now real mobile users know the difference between user centered design and tech centered design. Now the infinix zero was a flop before it was released.. that poor batter mah for an octacore cpu.

Why do u think BlackBerry stuck with 2gb ram and snapdragon dual core cpu and have (since 2012) been increasing their battery backup capacity till date.

Do the maths.. a good android for me is a quadcore with a minimum of 2800mah, 2gb battery and ram respectively. And if it's a tab I won't settle for anything less than 9000mah. (that's what my lenovo lives on).

Nigerians should learn to stop buying junks they don't need. Buy with sense. Buy what's most useful, buy and spend what's offering best value for ur money.

We don't need more than quad core and 2gb ram and more than 2 charges a day on a mobile. It's getting crazy. Android is a platform hungry for resources. I am an advanced android user @collins2 you are still a learner.. talking about rooting and xpozed framework like it's new in 2015. I brick my first phone 3years ago and fixed it back.. ran custom rom and took off google services and gapps.

So I know what I am talking about. User centric design works. Hold ur device and know it was built to suit u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by romoruyi(m): 9:10am On Mar 20, 2015
I have come to undastand that blackberry users are different from android users and that they would keep fighting no matter what.

They all have their back ups

So let the android users live in peace and keep their comments out of this Post.

This Post was meant for blackberry users; So once u see an android user commenting is hate, He/She loves the blackberry in secret!!!!

Bad belle is allowed up in HERE.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

iykrichie:

So what's the point,..

It's Whatsapp a phone? Just another push messaging app, and no surprise to how many gazillion users.. thanks to its multiplatform compatibility.

Yet the best way to do mobile chat is still from the blackberry qwetry keyboard.

1 Like

Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Collinz2(m): 9:21am On Mar 20, 2015
tomiobj:
. It hangs when the memory is getting fulll
all phone hangs when the memory iz getting full
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Collinz2(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2015
tomiobj:
. Yyes. Annd it sucks data and battery lyk anything. Avent u wondered about thee htc onee (m8) with android and windows 8 having the same hardware specs. But thhe windows version lasting longer. Android is a battery killer. Also d s5
have u use s5 b4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nkosana Makate: "Please Call Me Back" Demands N260 Billion In South Africa / Why I'll Never Use A Memory Card In My Life Again / 2go- What Went Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.