Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,994 members, 7,845,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Missing Chibok Girls, Greatest Embarrassment For Nigeria – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing Chibok Girls, Greatest Embarrassment For Nigeria – Buhari (1209 Views)

No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari / I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari / APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Chibok Girls, Greatest Embarrassment For Nigeria – Buhari by midolian(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, General Mohammadu Buhari Wednesday tasked the federal government on the over 200 missing girls, saying the ill development was the greatest embarrassment Nigerian has received since independence in 1960.

Buhari also said that his regime in 1983 built refineries that could produce 50,000 to 450,000 barrel of oil per day with money realized from the Nigerian economy without borrowing a dime from external sources.

The candidate who spoke at a town hall meeting on security in Abuja on Wednesday as part of the electioneering campaign said that his party had identified three key areas which had become the core problems starring the country in the face.

His position was a response to questions raised by some participants to the meeting.

According to buhari, the problems were insecurity, destruction of the economy and corruption which he said has become vicious.

He faulted the federal government’s approach in fighting the insurgency in the north east in the absence of comprehensive welfare policy or plan for the soldiers in the battle field.
He said that no one should expect any soldier to perform miracles in the battle field when there were no good welfare packages for them and their families.

He said: “I have said that the APC as a party has identified three fundamental problems in this country. You cannot repeat them so often because everybody talk about them. They are insecurity, the destruction of the economy and corruption which has become a vicious.

“The state of insecurity as we said when the election was extended by six weeks is that if the Nigerian government and the military could me not tame Boko Haram for five years, what will they do in six weeks. But I think that some positive moves have been made, but we are still at it.

“The first thing they should have done is to make sure that you have a good plan on the ground to take care of the welfare of the law enforcement agents.

“You can’t send someone on an operation for months when his family is living in wants without medical care, no school and no good neighborhood and you want him to serve the country. So, if you get disappointed now that soldiers on road block have started saying “wetin you chop remain” as many of their colleagues were doing many years ago.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/missing-chibok-girls-greatest-embarrassment-for-nigeria-buhari/
Re: Missing Chibok Girls, Greatest Embarrassment For Nigeria – Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
To Buhari... angry

You're a monumental disgrace to your self, your family and your nation!!!

4 Likes

Re: Missing Chibok Girls, Greatest Embarrassment For Nigeria – Buhari by midolian(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
angry
y u dey squeeze face? Na lie? What could be more embarrassing than this? Over 200grls missing and no trace of them @ all for almost a year now. This grls probably are in Nigeria. Do you know the implication of this? It has tarnished the image of the Nigerian security agencies and Nigeria as a whole.

How can such a large number of grls be missing without a trace. They weren't kidnapped with an aeroplane. They must have used buses. And the buses defin8ly must be more than 20..Now tell me, how could this have happened without any1 taking note? Its a big slap on our face as a nation. Truth be told

2 Likes

Re: Missing Chibok Girls, Greatest Embarrassment For Nigeria – Buhari by ozoigbondu: 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
Re: Missing Chibok Girls, Greatest Embarrassment For Nigeria – Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
midolian:
y u dey squeeze face? Na lie?
Big lie...
Re: Missing Chibok Girls, Greatest Embarrassment For Nigeria – Buhari by tp10: 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
There is need for a new government of accountability and responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Missing Chibok Girls, Greatest Embarrassment For Nigeria – Buhari by johnbuck81(m): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
Buhari shut up ur stinking mouth.
u ordered ur brodas(bokoharam) 2 to d dutty's 4 u inorder to discredit our luvin president.
Re: Missing Chibok Girls, Greatest Embarrassment For Nigeria – Buhari by GOATandYAMtheory: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
Its more than an embarrassment..A big wound that probably will neva heal.

1 Like

Re: Missing Chibok Girls, Greatest Embarrassment For Nigeria – Buhari by Basildvalour(m): 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
tp10:
There is need for a new government of accountability and responsibility.
And Buhari's government which will not see the light of day isn't an accountable and responsible one.
Re: Missing Chibok Girls, Greatest Embarrassment For Nigeria – Buhari by midolian(m): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
Basildvalour:

And Buhari's government which will not see the light of day isn't an accountable and responsible one.
and who are u to say that?..you ll be taken aback when u see how this ends.
Re: Missing Chibok Girls, Greatest Embarrassment For Nigeria – Buhari by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
Summary, GEJ has failed as a president!

2 Likes

Re: Missing Chibok Girls, Greatest Embarrassment For Nigeria – Buhari by viczing(m): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Big lie...

That's for you, as for me the biggest embarrassment is when you tried to kidnapp umaru dikko the embarrassment worst pass anything I can imagine
Re: Missing Chibok Girls, Greatest Embarrassment For Nigeria – Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
viczing:

That's for you, as for me the biggest embarrassment is when you tried to kidnapp umaru dikko the embarrassment worst pass anything I can imagine
Seriously, I concur. That was the most embarrassing act carried out by any head of state, It was a monumental international disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Missing Chibok Girls, Greatest Embarrassment For Nigeria – Buhari by midolian(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
viczing:

SeverusSnape:
Seriously, I concur. That was the most embarrassing act carried out by any head of state, It was a monumental international disgrace.

YINMU...MAKE UNA DEY DECEIVE UNA SELF FOR DIA

1 Like

Re: Missing Chibok Girls, Greatest Embarrassment For Nigeria – Buhari by viczing(m): 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
midolian:

YINMU...MAKE UNA DEY DECEIVE UNA SELF FOR DIA

Dey there
Re: Missing Chibok Girls, Greatest Embarrassment For Nigeria – Buhari by Edunwa302(m): 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
Papa we don hear
Wen ur boys kill nysc members en so many ppl just because you lost election ...........it's a plus to d country rit?
Re: Missing Chibok Girls, Greatest Embarrassment For Nigeria – Buhari by Orunto: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
Easy, easy, easy Candidate Buhari. If the money is kept in the place where you say you keep it, we shall find it and report. But if after we have combed the entire place and nothing is found, it will mean that you lied to have kept the money there in the first instance.
Re: Missing Chibok Girls, Greatest Embarrassment For Nigeria – Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
midolian:
y u dey squeeze face? Na lie? What could be more embarrassing than this? Over 200grls missing and no trace of them @ all for almost a year now. This grls probably are in Nigeria. Do you know the implication of this? It has tarnished the image of the Nigerian security agencies and Nigeria as a whole.

How can such a large number of grls be missing without a trace. They weren't kidnapped with an aeroplane. They must have used buses. And the buses defin8ly must be more than 20..Now tell me, how could this have happened without any1 taking note? Its a big slap on our face as a nation. Truth be told
It's a huge slap on your ugly face. So, you expect Jonathan to be at the gate of chibok school to guide the girls?
This evil conspiracy by Buhari and his party will surely fail them.

Lest I forget, GEJ Till 2019.
Re: Missing Chibok Girls, Greatest Embarrassment For Nigeria – Buhari by midolian(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
It's a huge slap on your ugly face. So, you expect Jonathan to be at the gate of chibok school to guide the girls?
This evil conspiracy by Buhari and his party will surely fail them.

Lest I forget, GEJ Till 2019.
PhockPhockman..from ur name, one wld know u arnt responsible.. Too much sperm in the brain

1 Like

Re: Missing Chibok Girls, Greatest Embarrassment For Nigeria – Buhari by Bifwoli: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
Two face Buhari using his own Boko-Haram to fuel his campaign.

Stop lying coz you're their commander and if you ordered your evil forces then the girls would be free in a minute.
Re: Missing Chibok Girls, Greatest Embarrassment For Nigeria – Buhari by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
midolian:
PhockPhockman..from ur name, one wld know u arnt responsible.. Too much sperm in the brain
huahuahuahaahua...

1 Like

Re: Missing Chibok Girls, Greatest Embarrassment For Nigeria – Buhari by zinachidi(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
huahuahuahaahua...
bruh, all my respect to ur moniker.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Chibok Girls, Greatest Embarrassment For Nigeria – Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
midolian:
Thunder fire my mama and papa for giving me this foolish name ..from my name, I wld know why I'm irresponsible.. Too much sperm in my brain
Story that touches the heart.

Sorry brother.
Re: Missing Chibok Girls, Greatest Embarrassment For Nigeria – Buhari by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
zinachidi:
bruh, all my respect to ur moniker.
thank u, bro.

(1) (Reply)

****kwara News Thread *** / Pastor Bakare: I Will Cast My Vote For Muhammadu Buhari / The Political Drama That WILL Happen This Week - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.