Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,931 members, 7,841,568 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi (25854 Views)

Buhari Has Created Another System Of Corruption - Emir Sanusi / Buhari Has Created Another System Of Corruption - Emir Sanusi / Buhari Right On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by appini: 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
Whenever Buhari is speaking about corruption, I always see Oyegun, Tinubu and Amaechi will just keep their faces the other side.

I am old enough to know the difference between blood and water.

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by judiciarypalava: 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
So long as you are not from the North, you are wrong and they must find a way to paint you black. And the gullible Southerners will be shouting Sai their papa.
Hausa's illiterates, but they know how to tune the literates.
Shame on the Yorubas. With their level of education, the almajeri's still manipulate them. You guys will be amazed how the North will use Una skulls drink qunu, if at all they near win.
As for anybody from the SE shouting Sai Buhari, he is nothing but an "efulu efu"
Western world always supporting the North cos they don't want you to challenge them in anything. Your growth and independence suggest danger to them. The same strategy North is using on almajeri's, making them perpetually poor so they can follow them sheepishly.
May God open our eyes to see beyond the physical.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by ujoinme: 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
olaxco2f:
nιgнт ғacт
вυнaripнoвιa dιd yoυ ĸnow тнaт ...
The PDP said Mr Buhari will Islamized Nigeria, market no sell, they moved to he doesn't have secondary school certificate, the military also corroborated. Now they are saying he will legalised same sex marriage, oh least I forget they are also clamoring that
Mr Buhari is too old and that some old people use pampers, he's brain is dead and so on.
Profile of the General: General Muhammadu Buhari was born on 17 December 1942 (age 72).
Buhari will only die at the destined time.
Let's see current leaders who are old:
*Ellen Johnson Sirleaf became President of Liberia at age 70 in 2006. She was 75 in 2011. She will remain president till 2016, at the age of 80 years
* President Jacob Zuma of South Africa is 72 years old. He will be president till 2019 at 77 years
* President Peter Mutharika of Malawi was 74 when he was sworn in on 31 May, 2014. He will be president till 2019 at 79
* Shimon Peres of Isreal was 90 at the time his term ended in 2014.
* President Abde Bourtefilka of Algeria is 77 years old, and will be
in office till 2020 and he will be 83 years old then.
* President Alasanne Quattara of Ivory Coast was 72 years in 2012, and will be president till 2016 that year he will be 76 years old.
* Mahmud Abbas of Palestine is 79 years old. He assumed office in 2005 at age 70
* President Jose Mujiaga of Uruguay was 75 years old when elected. He is 79 years now
* Nnamdi Azikiwe was 79 when he contested for presidency in 1983
They are many oo, but let me stop here.
Abeg free Buhari JOoooo, we are waiting for the next mad script to be played, we dey expect make PDP party to come out and say Buhari is not fit to become the President because he is too tall. wink
And lastly
The fear of Buhari is called "Buhariphobia"
If you are lover of truth and long for CHANGE, spread this far and beyond. Enough of ineptness, incompetency and deceit.
Sai BABA Insha Allaah
good nιgнт

IF YOUTHS ARE THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW, THEN WHEN IS GENERAL BUHARI PLANNING TO STEP DOWN?

For OVER 30 YEARS, 73 year old General Buhari has been DECEIVING the youth with useless propaganda on how he wants youths to be the leaders of tomorrow!

And for over 10 years, he has been trying to take over the Office of The President in his OLD AGE!

He is a man of many contradictions!

#Nigerians, General Buhari obviously only cares about conquering Nigeria by ANY MEANS NECESSARY to fulfill his selfish political ambition!

Do NOT believe a word the GENERAL SAYS!

YOUTHS WILL SURELY BE OPPRESSED IF GENERAL BUHARI BECOMES PRESIDENT!

YOUTHS, RISE UP AND VOTE FOR A MAN WHO TRULY CARES FOR YOU, PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN!

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by criminalmindz: 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
A THIEF CALLING OTHERS CORRUPT

1 Like

Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by vigasimple(m): 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sanusi Lamido must know quite about corruption because that is the trademark of Fulani born to rule like him.

The throne he is sitting on was once an Hausa king throne. He 'purchased' it via the money he corruptly enriched himself with while at CBN by using CBN money to give to Kano state.
Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by efilefun(m): 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
viczing:

Don't need his support
lmao even jonathan can never say he doesnt need the support of sanusi, do you know the population of kano?
Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by leanalyst: 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
OK.. this guy should just shut up and be what he is. Now he is talking, when he was there he was part of d corrupt cog in the wheel. All of them are rotten and corrupt.
Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by callmenow: 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
A very sad, bad and caddish man. Disgusting and dishonourable liar. Vindictive and vainglorious, dastardly and usurper.
Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by 989900: 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
OBJ grew $4B in '99 to $43b, Yar'Adua took us to $62b, exponentiating, taking into consideration that GEJ sold oil for the highest average prices ever, for the longest time ever, [/i]we should be looking at well over $110b minimum in our reserves, [i]that is why Sanusi and Soludo are yelling 'missing money'.

Unfortunately, we have roughly $30b left.
Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by jcflex(m): 11:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
anonimi:

I thought Awujale said royal fathers do not play politics?

He obviously forgot a man named Sanusi whose family owns substantial interests in Niger Delta oil business. I pity the usual mumus who will believe Lamido's STORY and ahrdly veiled support for his fellow fulani born-to-rule!

do not campaign for politicians, dnt get it twisted.

if I may ask you, where did you ready if from that the emir is supporting or campaigning for one presidential candidate, from the article here, he is only referring to the state of the nation, which clearly we all know is not new, and he is not the first person to talk about it.
Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by viczing(m): 11:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
efilefun:
lmao even jonathan can never say he doesnt need the support of sanusi, do you know the population of kano?

What has Sanusi got to do with population?
Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by neighbourhud: 11:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Believe this at your own peril...
Buhari IS kwarufshion personified, A man who said "Abacha did not steal a dime", "I'm a poor man, can't afford presidential form" embarassed , But his wife was busy sharing millions to people in Adamawa.

Buhari IS A DESPOTIC TYRANT.
Really? undecided

1 Like

Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by philips70(m): 12:00am On Mar 19, 2015
atlwireles:
Between Sanusi's $20B is missing and PWc $20B, is not missing reports, who is more credible? The likes of Sanusi will always be hailed in Nigeria, because they know the percentage of of non thinkers in this land are the majority.

Hear yourself. Which PWC report, the one kept under the anus of Diezani? I believe mama Peace herself must have threatened GEJ with a divorce if he dared release it before the elections. By the time Nigerians see that report it won't be more than 2 pages because Dr 90210 must have done a thorough job on it. And true to your words majority of non thinkers are in this country and you happen to be the king of this clan.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by hush15: 12:00am On Mar 19, 2015
LRNZH:

If every influential Nigerian can come out and denounce the wickedness of this govt like the people's Emir, Nigeria would have turned the corner since.....

cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Maclatunji, Obinoscopy, OAM4J

The very government he was part of and whistleblowing at 99th hour! Well, its unfortunate...m
Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by Boss13: 12:08am On Mar 19, 2015
What hurts the most is people supporting wickedness. If jonathan lose this election, I would get drunk and drive naked in celebration. I don't care who wins, jonathan should just go back to otuoke
Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by mmsen: 12:50am On Mar 19, 2015
judiciarypalava:
So long as you are not from the North, you are wrong and they must find a way to paint you black. And the gullible Southerners will be shouting Sai their papa.
Hausa's illiterates, but they know how to tune the literates.
Shame on the Yorubas. With their level of education, the almajeri's still manipulate them. You guys will be amazed how the North will use Una skulls drink qunu, if at all they near win.
As for anybody from the SE shouting Sai Buhari, he is nothing but an "efulu efu"
Western world always supporting the North cos they don't want you to challenge them in anything. Your growth and independence suggest danger to them. The same strategy North is using on almajeri's, making them perpetually poor so they can follow you sheepishly.
May God open our eyes to see beyond the physical.

Nigeria was designed by the Brits to have northern leaders who would always hold the country back and allow the Europeans to purchase raw, lower value materials from Nigeria.

This mentality has been pervasive throughout the Nigerian civil service and state owned industries, hence why Nigeria is importing fuel in 2015, why Nigeria is not producing sufficient energy in 2015 and why some Nigerians are still using kerosene in 2015.

My hope is that the northern masses see that it is not the southerners keeping them deprived but their own wicked leaders.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by OLADD: 1:00am On Mar 19, 2015
Sanusi, certainly it's not your fault. Rather the fault lies with a system that produced a graduate of Islamic study as the former head of country's apex bank but Jonathan's reelection will seal your parrotic mouth forever. If Abacha was alive, you would have been disposed like the former Sokoto emir. Apc mouthpiece.
Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by ecel: 1:01am On Mar 19, 2015
Shopping in london made easy. Visit us todat at shop2me uk limited
Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by light004: 1:13am On Mar 19, 2015
Political emir. Sanusi can't change. He know clearly the impact of this interview but want to pretend that he is expressing an honest view. Look at the damage he has done to the govt with the false alarm. It's clear where his interest lies and he is ready to return the favour to his benefactors. He should be careful not to rubbish the stool of the emir of Kano on the alter of politics.
Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by Eluwilussit(m): 1:22am On Mar 19, 2015
See who is talking of corruption! How many billions of naira did he donate to northern causes and how much was spent in the South?

A man in his position should be trustworthy. He reeled out figures for fun, just to embarrass the presidency. From $40B+ to $10B, then to $20B. Really? It is obvious where his interests lie. How did this SLS even become our CBN governor with the abundant talents in nigeria?

Anyway, I guess the answer is not far-fetched. The same way we ended up with GEJ and GMB as our choices. Shameful.
Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 19, 2015
Great interview! NO FEAR, NO FAVOUR. ONLY THE TRUTH!
Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by SeverusSnape(m): 5:05am On Mar 19, 2015
AIYELE:

Another pdp goat speaking from the ANUS.
Another APC slave defending his slave masters.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by MIB1(m): 6:28am On Mar 19, 2015
This Amanpour b*tch never aks about anything positive happening in Nigeria. Always looking for a way to paint us bad.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by anonimi: 6:52am On Mar 19, 2015
jcflex:

do not campaign for politicians, dnt get it twisted.

if I may ask you, where did you ready if from that the emir is supporting or campaigning for one presidential candidate, from the article here, he is only referring to the state of the nation, which clearly we all know is not new, and he is not the first person to talk about it.

If you want to play BLIND Bartemaeus, na you sabi. Me I nor go fit join you sha.

This is what Sanusi said:

“Yes, General Buhari is right on the level of corruption in the country and we need to address this sufficiently.
Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by anonimi: 6:55am On Mar 19, 2015
appini:
Whenever Buhari is speaking about corruption, I always see Oyegun, Tinubu and Amaechi will just keep their faces the other side.

I am old enough to know the difference between blood and water.

You forgot to add their navigator, OBJ =>

...F A C T.. C H E C K ...

'Obasanjo and Atiku in 8 years built one UNIVERSITY each for themselves....Bells and ABTI.
They built NONE for Nigerians.

Jonathan and Sambo in 4 years built 14 (FOURTEEN) new universities for all Nigerians.
NONE for themselves.

NOTE: OBJ and ATIKU are now consultants/sponsors/piloters/members of APC....
They too are seeking CHANGE!!!

I choose TRANSFORMATION than this their CHANGE.
What about you

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2023224_106334837960003637540871239247822158463153o_jpega322806fc65b78cc91e1dd619380fecb

Sourced from: https://www.nairaland.com/2146237/why...ive/4#30711260

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026307_b7ovpzdiyaapvevpicsay_jpegdbcecff075916fc73d6e05a56b0e5601

1 Like

Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 19, 2015
I was told Sanusi does not speak english in public. One rule of being emir. Someone i know who met him says he uses a translator whenever you meet with him
Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by ngwoke93: 7:22am On Mar 19, 2015
1. Buhari killed Ben ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death
penalty when he committed it.
2. Buhari doesn't attend the Federal Council meetings yet collects his allowances.
Mr. Integrity indeed.
3. Buhari canceled former Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million
paid for it by the then Lagos State Government
4 Buhari used Violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the
National AssociatIon of Nigeria Students.
5. Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he
campaigned against military rule and for democracy.
6. Buhari Jailed Nduka irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which
embarrassed his Government
7. Buhari raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he
couldn't travel out of the country. Was he also corrupt?
8.Buhari threw Former vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven
that Ekweme never stole any money.
9. He jailed honest and respected pa Adekunle Ajasin.
10. He jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his
Military Government
11 Doctors, remember that Buhari banned the Nigeria medical Association (NMA)
12. Buhari stopped Ooni of Ife for traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy
land of Israel in 1984
13. He broke up press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their
executives
14 He jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother.
Nigerians must be careful what they wish for!
Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by Liadi2(m): 7:27am On Mar 19, 2015
Patriotic Yoruba elites write.............The first
time in the
history of Nigerian politics that these structure
was formed
without Yoruba.... YORUBA RONÚ!
1. President- not a Yoruba
2. V-President- not a Yoruba
3. Sen. President- not a Yoruba
4. Speaker HR - not a Yoruba
5. Chief Justice- not a Yoruba
6. Pres. Court of Appeal - not a Yoruba
7. Sec Fed Govt. - not a Yoruba
8. Chief of Joint staff- not a Yoruba
9. CBN Gov - not a Yoruba
10. Min.of Fin - not a Yoruba
11. Attorneys-G - not a Yoruba
12. Defense Min - not a Yoruba
13. Petroleum Min - not a Yoruba
14. Chairman Port Authority - not a Yoruba
15. GMD NNPC- not a Yoruba
16. IG-Police - not a yoruba
And yoruba Obas gathered at Ooni palace to
pray for the
same president that marginalized us!
Isn't it funny?
Are they really speaking sincerely for Yoruba
interest ?
Your thoughts please? ..

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by Reference(m): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2015
Yes. Everyone knows there is corruption. If you were there since fellow africans sold their brothers into slavery till this age whereby your momma is 'sorting' out your common entrance exams, you will be well versed in it.

The real problem has always been the underlying, root causes and the effective, permanent way out. That is where we defer. And if two Nigerians cannot agree on the what, where and how of corruption due to a myriad of reasons, the ensuing systemic leakage makes eradicating it nigh impossible.
Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:08am On Mar 19, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
atlwireles:
Between Sanusi's $20B is missing and PWc $20B, is not missing reports, who is more credible? The likes of Sanusi will always be hailed in Nigeria, because they know the percentage of of non thinkers in this land are the majority.
Tell them - the naive, illiterate unthinking bandwagon joiners.
Re: BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi by jcflex(m): 8:14am On Mar 19, 2015
anonimi:

If you want to play BLIND Bartemaeus, na you sabi. Me I nor go fit join you sha.

This is what Sanusi said:

Bros nawa you, for the emir to agree with what APC presidential candidate said, does that means he is campaigning for him.

Mind you, SLS has been on this $20b issue when he was still the Apex bank GOV, and that unfortunately led to his unconstitutional removal from the seat of the Apex bank.

was GMB a presidential candidate then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: FG Pays N156bn Fuel Subsidy Claims To Marketers / Lekki Gardens: SaharaReporters & Akpabio Blast Each Other On Twitter / Saraki At Eid Praying Ground, Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.