Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Obama Administration Slams Netanyahu After Election Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Administration Slams Netanyahu After Election Win (1037 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North / FG Slams 90-count Criminal Charge On Peace Corps / ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Administration Slams Netanyahu After Election Win by fistonati(m): 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
White House says it will reevaluate its own position following comments by Israeli PM that he will not allow the creation of a Palestinian state.

WASHINGTON
The Obama administration on Wednesday lambasted Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu following controversial statements he made in the run-up to Israel’s parliamentary elections.

White House press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters aboard Air Force One that Netanyahu’s comments asserting that he would not allow a Palestinian state to be created if he were to be elected “indicated a change” in the prime minister’s position that would prompt the U.S. to reassess its position.

“Based on Prime Minister Netanyahu’s comments, the United States will reevaluate our position and the path forward in this situation,” Earnest said. “It has been the policy of the United States for more than 20 years that a two-state solution is the goal of resolving the conflict between the Israelis and Palestinians.”

Earnest said the U.S. will continue to believe a two-state solution is “best way to diffuse tensions” in the region.

Exit-poll results following Tuesday's vote indicated Netanyahu's Likud party took the lead with 30 seats, while its center-left rival, the Zionist Union alliance, came in second with 24 seats.

Netanyahu’s peace process comments were just one in a string of controversial statements he made in the run-up to the Knesset’s tightly-contested polls.

The Israeli leader also complained Tuesday that the future of his right-wing party was in jeopardy due to high Arab-Israeli voter turnout.

"The right-wing government is in danger. Arab voters are coming out in droves to the polls. Left-wing organizations are bussing them out," Netanyahu said in a video posted to his Facebook page, Israeli daily Haaretz reported.

Earnest said that Netanyahu’s comments “sought to marginalize Arab-Israeli citizens.”

“The United States and this administration is deeply concerned about rhetoric that seeks to marginalize Arab-Israeli citizens. It undermines the values and democratic ideals that have been important to our democracy and an important part of what binds the United States and Israel together,” he said.

Arab-Israelis constitute approximately 20 percent of the country’s population.

Secretary of State John Kerry did not address any substantive issues with Netanyahu during a congratulatory phone call Wednesday morning, said State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki.

President Barack Obama will also call Netanyahu in the coming days, according to Earnest.
SOURCE: - http://www.aa.com.tr/en/rss/480473--obama-administration-slams-netanyahu-after-election-win?
Re: Obama Administration Slams Netanyahu After Election Win by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
Bastard son of a wh0re trying to take on Zion
Re: Obama Administration Slams Netanyahu After Election Win by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
[img][/img]

Re: Obama Administration Slams Netanyahu After Election Win by shakaTheZulu: 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
That's how they will slam Gej after his reelection but we don't care because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Obama Administration Slams Netanyahu After Election Win by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
You can all bet your janjawiid chameleon changing azzes that obama will instigate, promote and fuel post election violence when Jonathan is reelected.

What will it take for an inbred redneck to shoot this taqiyya lying marafarker muslim filth?
Re: Obama Administration Slams Netanyahu After Election Win by sannirules(m): 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
Israel doesn't need US that much, its the Americans that needs Israeli intelligence so as to develop their country.

1 Like

Re: Obama Administration Slams Netanyahu After Election Win by OracleMxNelson(m): 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
The fear of Israel is the beginning of wisdom... Check history

2 Likes

Re: Obama Administration Slams Netanyahu After Election Win by aresa: 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
@ picture. Many of you are disgusting, crass, crude and odiously despicable.
Re: Obama Administration Slams Netanyahu After Election Win by atlwireles: 11:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
The jihadist in the white house has been disgraced again.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Administration Slams Netanyahu After Election Win by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
shakaTheZulu:
That's how they will slam Gej after his reelection but we don't care because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
We are ready for their antics. I am staying put in abuja and not going anyway. I have over 300 rounds for my 12 guage shot gun.

Obama is a confirmed bastard. If he thinks he can instigate a civil war with his ab0ki bokos and aburo rubbish lies frm the Southwest he must have upgraded to coke!

Bastard kenyan gbana smoker

1 Like

Re: Obama Administration Slams Netanyahu After Election Win by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
aresa:
@ picture. Many of you are disgusting, crass, crude and odiously despicable.
That is obama's whorish mother

Remi tinubu pant sniffer
Re: Obama Administration Slams Netanyahu After Election Win by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
OracleMxNelson:
The fear of Israel is the beginning of wisdom... Check history
ISIS, Iran, Saudi, Egypt, hezzbollah, hamas, al qaeda, al shabaab, bokos, osogbo, muslims, obama, ebola, etc... NONE of these cowards dare advance towards Zion.
Re: Obama Administration Slams Netanyahu After Election Win by shakaTheZulu: 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

We are ready for their antics. I am staying put in abuja and not going anyway. I have over 300 rounds for my 12 guage shot gun.

Obama is a confirmed bastard. If he thinks he can instigate a civil war with his ab0ki bokos and aburo rubbish lies frm the Southwest he must have upgraded to coke!

Bastard kenyan gbana smoker

Bro i dey your back

Me sef don buy some bullet for my bareta shappen my machete waiting for any bastard that will shout psy Buhari dey come my way. Omo na death things straight. Though my side is not violent but just in case

I'll advice other tribes that will vote Gej living in those danger zone to do the same

If you can't afford gun buy a long machete and shappen it.

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Wins In Abia / Bode George Flight Fund / Bauchi APC Candidate Floors Yuguda In Senate Race - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.