Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram (14976 Views)

Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa / Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army / US Congressman In Nigeria To Discuss ISIS & Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by MadCow1: 4:03am On Mar 19, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by MrCork: 4:14am On Mar 19, 2015
...ok we r confuse.... real talk...but why do thise muslim women wear mask on ther faces?? ...How on earth do they tink its normal to open a bank account wearin mask on yor face or drivin a car wit mask??..serrriously?? DOes 2015 look like stone age pirrriod? Thye wear thise mast and then when u loookat them, the say: hat u loookin at?

how on earth are we suppose to toast a babe wearin mask? do we look like X ray eyes to them?

Please advise coz I don't gerrrit....we don't gerrrit....nobory gerrrit (no ofeiisne)
angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by terrymason(m): 4:21am On Mar 19, 2015
garrix8:

COMMON SENSE SHALL PURSUE AND OVERTAKE YOU THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME..

AMEN
u just made mistake, instead of you to pray that he should be able to pursue and overtake common sense this year. Cux wat he type was senseless!
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by EmekaBlue(m): 4:28am On Mar 19, 2015
when ur products go xtra mad
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by focus7: 4:36am On Mar 19, 2015
That has not change the fact that islam is evil, mohammad was a satanic agent, mohammad introduced terrorism in the name of fighting for his lame god. All the terrorists group are formed and operates in the name of Allah, because according to them their god takes pleasure in blood, he drinks blood, so anytime his thirsty of blood he sent them out with the promise of seventy virgin in their paradise. I know some muslim will come here to attack me, but before they do they should go and read their quoraan and surat, should be in case they find it hard to find they should contact me and I will direct them to where they will find those satanic verses in their books. They should also listen to messages from their popular immams and hear what they have preached. We understand though that the present age muslims are trying to be civil but it has not change the fact islam is known with brutality.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by focus7: 4:44am On Mar 19, 2015
Joejonah:
Its a religion of peace indeed, yet iran, iraq, afagistan, pakistan and the rest can sleep with their two eyes closed.

The TRUE MUSLIMs are those violent and brutal ones. Its outrightly permitted. If not, then define JIHAD for me.

If it get worst, we seperate.....

we are not deceived by that slonga of religion of peace when muhammad himself actually laid the foundation of islam on terrorism.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by focus7: 4:48am On Mar 19, 2015
babyosisi:
An upstate New York man who started a cable station after 9/11 to teach Americans that Islam was a religion of peace ended up beheading his wife in the basement of that station
I hope this group doesn't show their true color later
I just thought about that story after reading this news
Can satan cast out satan?
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by BodyKiss(m): 4:52am On Mar 19, 2015
garrix8:

COMMON SENSE SHALL PURSUE AND OVERTAKE YOU THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME..

AMEN

Your prayer is rather wasteful, I think common sense over-took him last year.
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by BodyKiss(m): 5:01am On Mar 19, 2015
So many hypocrisy from the Christians. If they hadn't come out to condemn these groups, you guys would've been on their neck, now that they did, you lot are still on their neck.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Gondonu: 5:20am On Mar 19, 2015
garrix8:
They shouldn't just release statements, they should mobilise people to Vote against the inept and clueless Jonadunce who allowed Boko Haram to grow into what it is today. He was in aso rock scratching his balls while over 15,000 Nigerians were killed in cold blood and Millions rendered homeless.

Jonadunce will go down in history as a very useless President. His ignoble role in the growth of this terrorist group will be told to the next four generations of Nigerians.

Anyway, hope is just around the corner. Join hands with other lovers of Nigeria as we send the clueless one back to Otuoke and return the people's General to Aso Rock. Buhari will secure Nigerians and tackle corruption. He is the hope we have for a better Nigeria.

Vote Buhari..

Vote Change...

Vote Apc!!!!
You sound senseless with this shitcrap up here.Did islamic fanatism started with GEJ or will it end with him? This is a trend that world powers are now uniting to fight.So park well with this your APC-warped mindset.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by ja2wa: 5:29am On Mar 19, 2015
focus7:
That has not change the fact that islam is evil, mohammad was a satanic agent, mohammad introduced terrorism in the name of fighting for his lame god. All the terrorists group are formed and operates in the name of Allah, because according to them their god takes pleasure in blood, he drinks blood, so anytime his thirsty of blood he sent them out with the promise of seventy virgin in their paradise. I know some muslim will come here to attack me, but before they do they should go and read their quoraan and surat, should be in case they find it hard to find they should contact me and I will direct them to where they will find those satanic verses in their books. They should also listen to messages from their popular immams and hear what they have preached. We understand though that the present age muslims are trying to be civil but it has not change the fact islam is known with brutality.
. May Almighty Allah Forgive cos u lack d truth (brainwashed)

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Redoil: 5:46am On Mar 19, 2015
Ipledge:
It's better late than never,if you clueless Jonathanian can justify Ur clown security officer for tackling insurgency that have been battling the country for years in just 6wks to election,you should also justify this group too
continue blamming gej for ur muslims terrorist. Do you think the weapons gej need to fight them is been sold in open market? No.
Most of the weapon were manufactured by russia on request and it will take up to 2years to manufactured them test them and import them. So stop blamming gej for ur problem

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Redoil: 5:48am On Mar 19, 2015
garrix8:

How can we discuss about Boko Haram without mentioning Jonadunce who fiddled while the terrorist group grew?? Jonathan's ineptitude is the reason Boko Haram is what it is today.

Buhari is the solution and that's why we are voting for him on the 28th of March.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided
continue blamming gej for ur muslims terrorist. Do you think the weapons gej need to fight them is been sold in open market? No.
Most of the weapon were manufactured by russia on request and it will take up to 2years to manufactured them test them and import them dont you think if the past leaders have acquired all the weapon needed gej would have crush them long ago. So stop blamming gej for ur problem
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by openmine(m): 5:50am On Mar 19, 2015
garrix8:
They shouldn't just release statements, they should mobilise people to Vote against the inept and clueless Jonadunce who allowed Boko Haram to grow into what it is today. He was in aso rock scratching his balls while over 15,000 Nigerians were killed in cold blood and Millions rendered homeless.

Jonadunce will go down in history as a very useless President. His ignoble role in the growth of this terrorist group will be told to the next four generations of Nigerians.

Anyway, hope is just around the corner. Join hands with other lovers of Nigeria as we send the clueless one back to Otuoke and return the people's General to Aso Rock. Buhari will secure Nigerians and tackle corruption. He is the hope we have for a better Nigeria.

Vote Buhari..

Vote Change...

Vote Apc!!!!
smh
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by roob: 6:00am On Mar 19, 2015
This is rather coming too late when BH and ISIS is being defeated already by our gallant soldiers and US and co respectively... Ok u people were afraid 2 talk out before now abi? Secondly, if u claim you relion (islam) with which ur holy prophet permits all sorts off killings and violenec is peaceful , then i think the Quran itself needs a New Testament .....muslims need Jesus

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 19, 2015
Is it really true that Islam is a religion of peace? it baffles me when I hear statements like this. How do I reconcile this with the numerous quotations (from the Quran ) given by the terrorists to ascertain or justify their actions ? such quotations are facts inherent in the Quran. Well it's good to Redeem the image of that religion.
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by shakaTheZulu: 6:18am On Mar 19, 2015
Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by vicchi12(f): 6:24am On Mar 19, 2015
ja2wa:
. May Almighty Allah Forgive cos u lack d truth (brainwashed)

Really?? And may almighty God forgive you. Mcheww angry
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by vicchi12(f): 6:26am On Mar 19, 2015
openmine:

smh

Not surprised, small men think small. Having a Mosquito brain is nothing to be proud of, Sir/ Ma'am... No insults intended smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by openmine(m): 6:28am On Mar 19, 2015
medicine after death though better late than never...
If such declarations were done long ago,bokoharam wud have disappeared from d north...
but wen an "acclaimed saint with no spot" gave dem a muscle by saying dey were freedom fighters ...bokoharan went on a rampage... sad sad
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by vicchi12(f): 6:29am On Mar 19, 2015
shakaTheZulu:
Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Stop typing with your anus man, not civil for a supposed gentleman like you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by lincolnj88: 6:35am On Mar 19, 2015
garrix8:

How can we discuss about Boko Haram without mentioning Jonadunce who fiddled while the terrorist group grew?? Jonathan's ineptitude is the reason Boko Haram is what it is today.

Buhari is the solution and that's why we are voting for him on the 28th of March.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided
how about your brother obj who allowed the foundation to hold by doing nothing when sharia law came to part on Nigeria in 2000......
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by openmine(m): 6:36am On Mar 19, 2015
vicchi12:

Not surprised, small men think small. Having a Mosquito brain is nothing to be proud of, Sir/ Ma'am... No insults intended smiley
am guessing dis reply was not directed 2 me because i didnt mention u...
how wud u insult sum1 and yet claim 'no insults intended' ...did u read ur very words before posting?
smh
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Dav24(m): 6:37am On Mar 19, 2015
yeah, the group may be good intention group but the behaviour of muslims in the whole world in general, will definately put fear in the mind of the people. And talking about donating money, its highly unthinkable, as no one is sure where the money will end up.
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by dave2meek(m): 6:48am On Mar 19, 2015
Good for them
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by martinz1: 6:54am On Mar 19, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by sotari(m): 6:58am On Mar 19, 2015
Action speaks louder than voice, we can nt b fooled by any muslim cleric or whateva, d truth is dat d religion called islam teaches violence, until dey learn to torelate oda religions nobody wil beliv dem, wat happened in france recently n d reaction of muslim in kano state n beyond is a case study, lik i said earlier action speaks more real dan voice dey shuld stop deceiving demselves. Nothing bt d truth.
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by uchwar1: 6:58am On Mar 19, 2015
MrCork:

....bro.....I have notin against muslim people but I always tell people to stay far fa far far far far far far far far far away from them....they all the same!!

.....Freedome of speech is not illegal!! (no ofeeeinse)
angry
u are 100 percent right! They are the same.
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by SporaD8: 7:04am On Mar 19, 2015
This all we have been saying all along! instead of their usual - "They are not Muslims!", "It is US fault!", "It is media propaganda!"
The world all over can now make a headway in procuring a unified solution to terrorism only after Muslims generally accept there is a problem among their ranks and files instead of shifting blames on others
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by uchwar1: 7:05am On Mar 19, 2015
MrCork:
...ok we r confuse.... real talk...but why do thise muslim women wear mask on ther faces?? ...How on earth do they tink its normal to open a bank account wearin mask on yor face or drivin a car wit mask??..serrriously?? DOes 2015 look like stone age pirrriod? Thye wear thise mast and then when u loookat them, the say: hat u loookin at?

how on earth are we suppose to toast a babe wearin mask? do we look like X ray eyes to them?

Please advise coz I don't gerrrit....we don't gerrrit....nobory gerrrit (no ofeiisne)
angry
they cover their women like Ninja but they admire women on skimpy cloth. That's why they like f**king ashawo and eating gworo
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by generalbaseet: 7:07am On Mar 19, 2015
yes we are not in surpport of such 1and ma family.
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 19, 2015
babyosisi:
An upstate New York man who started a cable station after 9/11 to teach Americans that Islam was a religion of peace ended up beheading his wife in the basement of that station
I hope this group doesn't show their true color later
I just thought about that story after reading this news
Can satan cast out satan?
Is that for real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Buhari Is Yet To Reshuffle Cabinet / A Large part Of Rivers State Have Not Had Power Supply Since December 5, 2020 / Bauchi: Governor Bala Walks For Atiku In Bauchi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.