Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency (23348 Views)

Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi / I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi / Obasanjo Endorses Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Bevista: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
One can only salivate with joy at the prospect of GMB's presidential team.

I can't wait for March 28th and May 29th.

#SaiBuhari

8 Likes

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Bonapart(m): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
Thank you prof... Please my people #givebuhariachance

#sai Buhari

8 Likes

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by stronger: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
One of the Nigerians I respect the most!

I sincerely hope and pray the Buhari Administration will give him a role in managing our economy!

SAI BUHARI!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by olas24u(f): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
good
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by aholiab(m): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
Felix Okolie
just finished watching the APC Interactive Town
Hall Meeting that Channels aired live. It's
worthy to note the following:
1. Buhari was asked what he was intending to
do to better Nigeria's health sector and his
answer was a lot of mumbling about the Chibok
girls. Last time I checked the Chibok girls is a
security concern and not a health concern. Note;
he seems unable to attain focus.
2. Asked what he would do to ensure the
entertainment industry is well grounded, Buhari
answered that it was a Lagos state matter and
the question should be directed to the Lagos
state Governor.
3. At a point Tinubu had to be asked to answer
questions. This is something that has never
happened in any Townhall Meeting held by Mr.
President. First of all he takes the stage alone
because he is the one vying for the Presidency.
Not FFK. Not Fayose. In the case of Buhari, he
just needs to be surrounded by Tinubu, Fashola,
Amaechi etc and let them answer questions on
his behalf. That's the kind of President we
want? That's the kind of change we should be
looking for?
Sadly even after all these epic embarrassing
moments, one would still find supposedly
intelligent minds making excuses for such
failure. Must we put pride before our own
interests? The APC obviously failed the minute
they couldn't come up with a more sound
candidate. They instead chose religious, ethnic
sentiments over sense and productivity. If
they'd come up with a better candidate then
victory just might have been theirs but
fortunately, majority of the Nigerian populace
are not stupidly blind.
They might as well try again in 2019. Perhaps
they'll choose Buhari's son then. Good luck to
them anyways.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by adexb6(m): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
"I recommend Mohamed Buhari for consideration as a potential officer.
I considered that Mohammed Buhari WILL pass West African School Certificate with Credits in English, Maths and three other subjects.
The Principal,
Provincial Secondary School,
Katsina".
Extract from General Buhari's Secondary School Principal's attestation letter to Nigerian Army.
Does this look like someone who sat for WAEC?
Nigerians think twice before you thumb print for General Buhari.
Be free to send it to as many as possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by dokunbam(m): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
seunmsg:
I just hope majority of Nigerians will listen to the erudite professor and vote wisely this time around. Nigerians truly have no alternatives to a Buhari presidency at this point in time. We are in a very tough ecomonomic period and we can no longer gamble away another four years under a very corrupt GEJ. We need tough leaders that can take tough decisions and GMB is the right man for the job.
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by OKLOADEDoCOM: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Abegggi this their polities thing don tire us, come crack you brain here
Let's assume you saw a laptop of 97K. You didn't
have the cash, so you borrowed 50K from ur mom
and 50K from ur dad = 100K. You bought the laptop
which left you with 3K change. You gave ur dad 1K
and ur mum 1K and kept the other 1K to yourself.
Now you owe your mum 49K and ur dad 49K. Now
49K+49K = 98K + ur 1K kept = 99K.Where is the
missing 1K?I know you are intelligent. Solve it and tell
me the answer....
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Orikinla(m): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
May the perfect will of God be done.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by 1stola: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Thank God we still have few honest people in this country.
GOD bless the prof.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by ajebuter(f): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Quite an endorsement from someone who didn't even win 0.2 percent of votes cast in the last election!

That should be featured on COMEDY CENTRAL

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
my kinsman pat utomi has done nothing for his community, not even a kiosk was established by him. . I stopped listening to him after I learnt that he's presence in Ibusa is less than 0.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

FACTS ABOUT MTN SME DATA SHARE.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
INEC announces election result. APC win.
#NaGodwin

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by anonimi: 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Is Utomi no longer in APC
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by loomer: 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
If u like endorse your papa join....

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Davvymavvy(f): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
garrix8:

COMMON SENSE SHALL PURSUE AND OVERTAKE YOU THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME

Amen

Chai...see finishing

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by slap1(m): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=Ilekeh post=31769663][/quote] Is a pack of noodles and sweet worth it?
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nigerians with the good interest of Nigeria at heart wants GMB/PYO, let's make this a reality, Come March 28th, Lets make a statement. A greater Nigeria must, will and shall start with us.

VOTE APC

Web
http://call10bring5.com/

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/call10bring5

Twitter
https://twitter.com/Call10Bring5

1 Like

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by appini: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Pat is the most undecided man on earth.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by anonimi: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
oludashmi:
We had one wonderful, nice guy called Jimmy Carter as President. Things went so awfully wrong. Inflation was 29 per cent.” he explained.

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/prof-pat-utomi-endorses-buhari-for-presidency/

Maybe because Utomi was away he did not know what went so awfully wrong under Buhari.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2200220_buharitimes_jpeg7f7af5477cac38029a73c90597c94226

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by eleko1: 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin wink cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin
garrix8:

PDP supporters and Illiteracy......

Bread and Butter.....

cheesy

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided
that one nah ogbonje Mama Shepos pikin.Make i laff small
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by ckhelvin: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
So pat utomi endorsing buhari would actually bring buhari to that presidency seat shey??..ignorance at it's peak!..I don't care who wins buh the endorsing shit just av to stop..who give a Bleep sef! angry
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by tola9ja: 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
garrix8:

COMMON SENSE SHALL PURSUE AND OVERTAKE YOU THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME

Amen

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by soludo93(m): 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Prof Pat Utomi has been my favourite political economist in Nigeria. I got to know him from my childhood through"Patito's Gang' and I had enjoyed watching him talk till now. For him to have wished Nigeria an illiterate old man puts his integrity into perspective. It's safe to say that I have lost all the respects I have for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by eleko1: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Anonimi.U nor dey tired of dis useless old post?
anonimi:

Maybe because Utomi was away he did not know what went so awfully wrong under Buhari.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2200220_buharitimes_jpeg7f7af5477cac38029a73c90597c94226
Anyway,afta MARCH 28,2015,u'll find something else to do than dis MAi guard u dey do for PDP undecided

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by dennismukoro(m): 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
centmichael101:
You endores ur man I endores my man, u vote ur man I vote my man, INEC do the counting I WIN... PDP power to the people.
yam and d goat crew

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by harry509: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
oludashmi:
Renowned Political economist, Prof. Pat Utomi, has endorsed the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), and urged Igbos and Nigerians to vote for Buhari in order to restore hope to Nigeria.

At the unveiling of a Pan-Igbo group, Igboekulie, in Lagos on Wednesday, Utomi said Buhari’s coming would be likened to what happened in the United States in 1981 when the Americans were fed up with the Jimmy Carter administration with inflation as high as 29%, but it took a 70 years old man, Ronald Reagan, to run for Presidency in the United States, to turn things around and revive the American spirit.

He said Igbos have been branded as people who sell their votes to the highest bidder and therefore, urged them to vote wisely in order to shed this reputation.

“I think Nigerians don’t have any alternative in the person of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. I refer to him from my writings as the Buhari ascendancy. That reminds me of what happened in the US when I lived there with President Ronald Reagan.

“We had one wonderful, nice guy called Jimmy Carter as President. Things went so awfully wrong. Inflation was 29 per cent.” he explained.

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/prof-pat-utomi-endorses-buhari-for-presidency/
I love dis man 4 dis, buhari is there already. D out goin GEJ otueke indigen's can't wait 2 receive him soon.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
we,the independent-minded Igbos on nairaland have joined our brother prof.Patrick Okedinachi Utomi to say "march4Buhari, Otuoke4Jonathan" Ndigbo are very good people.
God bless igboland
God bless Nigeria
God bless Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by soludo93(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
Call10bring5:
Nigerians with the good interest of Nigeria at heart wants GMB/PYO, let's make this a reality, Come March 28th, Lets make a statement. A greater Nigeria must, will and shall start with us.

VOTE APC

Web
http://call10bring5.com/

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/call10bring5

Twitter
https://twitter.com/Call10Bring5

Aboki in suite doesn't change anything. Illiteracy on rampage.
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Abduljohn(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
I neva knw dis man is grounded nt until i read his interview grantd punch on Sunday 1 Feb abt our economy, shai NOI cant march dis man brain
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by tonquendo4u(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
Who d guy b? Pat utomi abi otugi. I thought dis man no dey again.anyway,na 1 vote u get.thats if u have a pvc
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by eleko1: 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
Only THIEVeS want jona to contunu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Receives His Ph.d Certificate From University Of Abuja / Governor Tambuwal Visits Governor Wike (Photos) / Geoffrey Onyeama Condemns Demolition At Nigeria's High Commission In Accra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.