Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency (23397 Views)

Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi / I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi / Obasanjo Endorses Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by sagio09: 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
owobokiri:

YOUR UNCOMMON IGNORANCE AND TRIBALISM THAT HAS MADE YOU THE SPOKESMAN FOR A PROVEN MASS MURDERER, A CERTIFICATE FORGER AND AN ETHNIC TIN GOD WILL BE A THING OF THE PAST THIS YEAR, INSHAH ALLAHU. . SOMEBODY SAY "ALLAHU AKBAR". .
FOOOOLLL!!! Keep on 2 ur illeteracy cox I see u dnt have knwldge abt ur religion talkless of interfern onto other religion,u better stick 2 ur in jesus name at least.Get sense bro.
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by openmine(m): 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
aholiab:
Felix Okolie
just finished watching the APC Interactive Town
Hall Meeting that Channels aired live. It's
worthy to note the following:
1. Buhari was asked what he was intending to
do to better Nigeria's health sector and his
answer was a lot of mumbling about the Chibok
girls. Last time I checked the Chibok girls is a
security concern and not a health concern.
Note;
he seems unable to attain focus.
2. Asked what he would do to ensure the
entertainment industry is well grounded, Buhari
answered that it was a Lagos state matter and
the question should be directed to the Lagos
state Governor.

3. At a point Tinubu had to be asked to answer
questions. This is something that has never
happened in any Townhall Meeting held by Mr.
President. First of all he takes the stage alone
because he is the one vying for the Presidency.
Not FFK. Not Fayose. In the case of Buhari, he
just needs to be surrounded by Tinubu, Fashola,
Amaechi etc and let them answer questions on
his behalf. That's the kind of President we
want? That's the kind of change we should be
looking for?
Sadly even after all these epic embarrassing
moments, one would still find supposedly
intelligent minds making excuses for such
failure. Must we put pride before our own
interests? The APC obviously failed the minute
they couldn't come up with a more sound
candidate. They instead chose religious, ethnic
sentiments over sense and productivity. If
they'd come up with a better candidate then
victory just might have been theirs but
fortunately, majority of the Nigerian populace
are not stupidly blind.
They might as well try again in 2019. Perhaps
they'll choose Buhari's son then. Good luck to
them anyways.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by HzRF(m): 11:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
dafuturis:

Ronald Reagan economic policy failed so badly that José Dinis Aveiro, a municipal gardener named his son "Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos
Aveiro " after him.

Kontinu deceiving yourself...

Sai Buhari
U are all learners
Do u even knw who term it voodoo policy

I beg no dey talk anyhow
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by obinoral1179(m): 12:05am On Mar 20, 2015
garrix8:

COMMON SENSE SHALL PURSUE AND OVERTAKE YOU THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME

Amen
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by DeAdvocate: 12:22am On Mar 20, 2015
[quote
author=nzeadachie post=31767812]IGBOS ARE NOT INTRESTED, PAT UTOMI
SHOULD TALK TO HIS PEOPLE HE CAN NOT DECEIVE IGBOS, ANY IGBO MAN THAT
VOTE FOR BUHARI IS NOTHING BUT A COWARDs LIKE ROCHAS, JOE IGBOKWE, NGIGE
etc. Biko add my name- Ugochukwu. am among the "cowards". i will vote for Buhari.
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by openmine(m): 12:22am On Mar 20, 2015
OKLOADEDoCOM:
Abegggi this their polities thing don tire us, come crack you brain here
Let's assume you saw a laptop of 97K. You didn't
have the cash, so you borrowed 50K from ur mom
and 50K from ur dad = 100K. You bought the laptop
which left you with 3K change. You gave ur dad 1K
and ur mum 1K and kept the other 1K to yourself.
Now you owe your mum 49K and ur dad 49K. Now
49K+49K = 98K + ur 1K kept = 99K.Where is the
missing 1K?I know you are intelligent. Solve it and tell
me the answer....
laptop = #97,000
returned money to parents = #2000
laptop price + returned money = #99,000.00
kept money = #1000
Total = #100,000.00
no money was missing tongue tongue
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by nollywoodbabe: 12:54am On Mar 20, 2015
If Buhari wins sha! A lot of people will run out of naija o grin
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by tit(f): 1:04am On Mar 20, 2015
nollywoodbabe:
If Buhari wins sha! A lot of people will run out of naija o grin

ha ha ha
what can buhari do?
a boy-general that was tied up by young gallant soldiers like david mark and tunde ogbeha.
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by soludo93(m): 5:56am On Mar 20, 2015
Call10bring5:

How is he an illiterate? why is jonaTAN scared of an illiterate to the point of broadcasting lies against him on media stations?
For jonaTAN to be scared of an illiterate indicate he's not even as good as the so called "illiterate
[/b]
There's no post here that's a half joke as your terrible insinuations. You saw the video footage of your illiterate paymaster spitting violence and you called that a lie. Your gullibility has reached a ridiculous proportion.
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by diego101(m): 7:07am On Mar 20, 2015
LOL PAT UTOMI is FUNNY,
He is free to endorse whoever he wants, NIGERIANS, no be one voters card he get?
Please let the song continue
I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW GOODLUCK.
I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW GOODLUCK
TO LET HIM RULE, FOR OUR BETTER LIVES

CLEAR ROAD for GOODLUCK
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by OneNaira6: 7:12am On Mar 20, 2015
Pat Utomi is an APC card carrying member so of course he'll endorse APC presidential candidate. Mtchewwwwww. As much as I respect utomi, the dude needs to stick to teaching. All respect he acquired fell down the drain the second he started partying with APC. Abeg waka
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by NFFLAWS(m): 7:29am On Mar 20, 2015
oludashmi:
Renowned Political economist, Prof. Pat Utomi, has endorsed the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), and urged Igbos and Nigerians to vote for Buhari in order to restore hope to Nigeria.

At the unveiling of a Pan-Igbo group, Igboekulie, in Lagos on Wednesday, Utomi said Buhari’s coming would be likened to what happened in the United States in 1981 when the Americans were fed up with the Jimmy Carter administration with inflation as high as 29%, but it took a 70 years old man, Ronald Reagan, to run for Presidency in the United States, to turn things around and revive the American spirit.

He said Igbos have been branded as people who sell their votes to the highest bidder and therefore, urged them to vote wisely in order to shed this reputation.

“I think Nigerians don’t have any alternative in the person of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. I refer to him from my writings as the Buhari ascendancy. That reminds me of what happened in the US when I lived there with President Ronald Reagan.

“We had one wonderful, nice guy called Jimmy Carter as President. Things went so awfully wrong. Inflation was 29 per cent.” he explained.

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/prof-pat-utomi-endorses-buhari-for-presidency/
I been wait for u pat to tell us ur candidate now I believe u r a true nigerian.
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by erayo2GCA(m): 7:34am On Mar 20, 2015
owobokiri:

YOUR UNCOMMON IGNORANCE AND TRIBALISM THAT HAS MADE YOU THE SPOKESMAN FOR A PROVEN MASS MURDERER, A CERTIFICATE FORGER AND AN ETHNIC TIN GOD WILL BE A THING OF THE PAST THIS YEAR, INSHAH ALLAHU. . SOMEBODY SAY "ALLAHU AKBAR". .

cry me a river.....idi.ot
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by nerilove(m): 7:48am On Mar 20, 2015
centmichael101:
You endores ur man I endores my man, u vote ur man I vote my man, INEC do the counting I WIN... PDP power to the people.
I love you so much by your statement. Anybody can endorse anybody. Yes, freedom of speech, Utomi can say for all I care. Nothing can separate me from GEJ. All GMB supporters, see una see sharia. #GEJISIT
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 20, 2015
OneNaira6:
Pat Utomi is an APC card carrying member so of course he'll endorse APC presidential candidate. Mtchewwwwww. As much as I respect utomi, the dude needs to stick to teaching. All respect he acquired fell down the drain the second he started partying with APC. Abeg waka

Exactly.
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 20, 2015
soludo93:

There's no post here that's a half joke as your terrible insinuations. You saw the video footage of your illiterate paymaster spitting violence and you called that a lie. Your gullibility has reached a ridiculous proportion.

You dare accuse me of being gullible, you are an incorrigible lot whose future has being stolen and you are leading many youths to keep selling their future.
How can you allow a man that encourages corruption to continue as the leader.
I will never allow that and will try as much as possible to encourage people to vote agaainst the clueless jonaTAN.

December 23, 2014
“I heard you saying that you are planning a Hall of Fame; We are thinking of having a hall of shame where the names of criminals would be written.”
April 14, 2013
Jonathan confirms pardon for Alamieyeseigha, says, “I owe no one apology and do not regret what he has done because it is clearly within the powers of the President of Nigeria”

How will i believe in a man like this? To think you are defending him makes you a hopeless youth.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by tittop4: 11:58am On Mar 20, 2015
Pls....someone to tell me. who is utomi? A useless man that is not even recognised among his kinsmen and not to even talk of ndi-igbo generally is endorsing buhari. Someone like him that has no name in this nation are not even suppose to be talking at all in this nation,u have contributed nothing even among ur kindsmen. Shame! U are ur buhari will cry on 28 of march.
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by kennkachio: 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
Freedom of expression and Speech have its stake in the present Administration. Why won't any one feel free to express his or her self?. Prof Utomi has spoken his,its now left for one to make a choice. Good luck still has the Way.
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by zendy: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
What Pat Utomi probably won't tell anyone was that if Reagan had been an accomplished coup plotter,human rights usurper,killer and zealot, most Americans would have prefared Jimmy Carter ruling forever.
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by soludo93(m): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
Call10bring5:

you are an incorrigible lot

Wrong grammar is the simplest way to identify illiterate followers. They simply cannot make a sentence without wrong dictions and terrible blunders.
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
soludo93:

Wrong grammar is the simplest way to identify illiterate followers. They simply cannot make a sentence without wrong dictions and terrible blunders.
For the fact that i was able to change your tactics from attack to defense shows you dont know your onions. Choose your battles wisely next time.
Lot implies you and your minions (TANoids).
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by princemikky001: 6:42am On Mar 21, 2015
owobokiri:

Mr I 2 knw. u nw God that judge ppl nw rite? So ppl dying in north east and high rate of poverty level is nutin right?
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by princemikky001: 6:57am On Mar 21, 2015
nerilove:
I love you so much by your statement. Anybody can endorse anybody. Yes, freedom of speech, Utomi can say for all I care. Nothing can separate me from GEJ. All GMB supporters, see una see sharia. #GEJISIT
Sometyms I wonda hw sumppl reason well am nt surprise d cluelesnes of GEJ runs in all his suportas. hw can an enlighten person b talkin abt sharia in a country lik naija its highly impossible. If dem open ur eyes 2 c wetin PDP govt dey do my guy u go wip even d gej wen dey claim holy, wetin he dey loot 4rm dis country in d mist of high rate of d poverty level u go dislike am
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by nzeadachie: 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
princemikky001:

Sometyms I wonda hw sumppl reason well am nt surprise d cluelesnes of GEJ runs in all his suportas. hw can an enlighten person b talkin abt sharia in a country lik naija its highly impossible. If dem open ur eyes 2 c wetin PDP govt dey do my guy u go wip even d gej wen dey claim holy, wetin he dey loot 4rm dis country in d mist of high rate of d poverty level u go dislike am
YOU'RE TALKING AS IF YOU'RE A FOREIGNER, YOU NEVER HEAR ABOUT SHARIA LAW, SHARIA COURT AND SHARIA POLICE IN NORTHERN NIGERIA?
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by nerilove(m): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
princemikky001:

Oya tellme how much GEJ don loot becausee you dey work in aso rock. You know ur so called Gmb said something abt implementing sharia when gving a speech in 2001. So tell me who is clueless now. If u no marry wife na GEJ, if u no sleep well for night na GEj. He's not perfect and rrlatively the person Naija need now not GMB. Vote for ur person I will vote for my Person. 6pm on 28th March will make go crazy. Chikena
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Intendy: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bigcake:
keep quiet, why did you open your smelling mouth? I almost mistook you for Tinubu.
Yes u smell nice but no brain.he who laugh last,laugh best.
your clueless master have congratulated us.join him
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by oludashmi(f): 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
Renowned Political economist, Prof. Pat Utomi, who recently endorsed the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) for presidency, took to twitter this afternoon to celebrate the possible victory of Buhari.

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/nigeriadecides-pat-utomi-rejoices-for-possible-victory/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) / DSS Charges Ex-NSA Dasuki To Court / Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.