Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1969 Views)

Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad / Tinubu, Saraki Are ‘backing Buhari’ For Apc’s Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by nabiz(m): 6:08am On Mar 19, 2015

3 Likes

Re: . by kheart(m): 6:12am On Mar 19, 2015
nabiz:
I dont have time for my analysis but i have a strong feeling that the western countries is indirectly sponsoring general buhari's presidecy, and my question is what did they stand to gain, do they want to help us, what did they want, and can buhari help them to achieve there goal? Can the the developed countries offer a 100% free help to a developing country? A thief will always come to steal or have a thief turned to a pastor

Na who come d thief wey turn pastor? Hope u aint typing dis shi-et from mental home?

10 Likes

Re: . by oluwafemi113(m): 6:24am On Mar 19, 2015
Because they see him as the best Man for the Job to take Nigeria to promise Land

2 Likes

Re: . by Civastarzy(m): 6:27am On Mar 19, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] lipsrsealed dem suppose tape u mouth

2 Likes

Re: . by Wemori(m): 6:33am On Mar 19, 2015
nabiz:
I dont have time for my analysis but i have a strong feeling that the western countries are indirectly sponsoring general buhari's presidecy, and my question is what did they stand to gain, do they want to help us, what did they want, and can buhari help them to get what they want, and Can the developed countries offer a 100% free help to a developing country?A thief will always come to steal or have a thief(the western countries) turned to a pastor?

You shot yourself on the leg with your opening sentence. How can you lay such huge claim without facts or a reasonable analysis. Who cares what your feelings are?? Folks like you post on Nairaland from hangover influences on excessive consumption of expired lacasera. The nation is at a sensitive period and does not in any way need freelance gossips like you, Kindly keep your useless thoughts to yourself

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 19, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Because they see him as the best Man for the Job to take Nigeria to promise Land
Right from the days of pre-independence, the British established that it was easier to manipulate/control the northerners more than any other tribe in Nigeria . It wasn't a coincidence they handed power over to abokis @ independence.

1 Like

Re: . by WisdomFlakes: 6:36am On Mar 19, 2015
janus05:
Right from the days of pre-independence, the British established that it was easier to manipulate/control the northerners more than any other tribe in Nigeria . It wasn't a coincidence they handed power over to abokis @ independence.

Whether they back him or not, Nigerians are the ones who will decide who will lead them in 9 days time. GEJ hasn't helped his own case, and we have already decided on GMB. Case closed.

3 Likes

Re: . by dotfam2104(m): 6:37am On Mar 19, 2015
U cant draw conclusions based on ow u feel... wat if u're wrong?
nabiz:
I dont have time for my analysis but i have a strong feeling that the western countries are indirectly sponsoring general buhari's presidecy, and my question is what did they stand to gain, do they want to help us, what did they want, and can buhari help them to get what they want, and Can the developed countries offer a 100% free help to a developing country?A thief will always come to steal or have a thief(the western countries) turned to a pastor?

1 Like

Re: . by Wemori(m): 6:42am On Mar 19, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Whether they back him or not, Nigerians are the ones who will decide who will lead them in 9 days time. GEJ hasn't helped his own case, and we have already decided on GMB. Case closed.

WE?? You and who?
My friend, park well ooo..

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: . by Gbawe: 6:47am On Mar 19, 2015
nabiz:

The 'body language' of western nations, allied with the nauseating misrule of GEJ, would indicate that the west would prefer a Buhari win. Rightfully so. GEJ enjoyed enormous goodwill from virtually every quarter when he was sworn in as President in 2011. He squandered that goodwill by turning his back on virtually everything that will protect, empower and uplift ordinary Nigerians. Jonathan was supported by his Western peers in 2011 because many assumed his educational background would predispose him to carrying out far-reaching and holistic reforms capable of transforming Nigeria for the better and helping her to fulfil the massive potentials the nation has always had. Things are different today solely because of the misrule of GEJ. He is now a massive disappointment for everyone and an embarrassment to leadership that many, including his colleagues worldwide, want to see the back of ASAP.

5 Likes

Re: . by WisdomFlakes: 6:51am On Mar 19, 2015
Wemori:

WE?? You and who?
My friend, park well ooo..

GEJ till 2019

Let me clarify. I meant WE Nigerians in the majority. Of course GEJ has your likes, but sorry to burst your bubble, you are in the minority.

3 Likes

Re: . by Wemori(m): 7:01am On Mar 19, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Let me clarify. I meant WE Nigerians in the majority. Of course GEJ has your likes, but sorry to burst your bubble, you are in the minority.

Don't fan yourself too much my brother. Elections are not conducted on online forums, there are no majorities or minorities as far as choosing your preferred candidates are concerned. Vote ur choice and leave Nigerians to make their choices. I am sticking to CONTINUITY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by blayz0923: 7:05am On Mar 19, 2015
We all are here to see how far various supports go. The elections aint far off anymore.
Re: . by Firefire(m): 7:20am On Mar 19, 2015
if they failed on Bibi, they shall fail on Ebele. Finito!
Re: . by rickybazeup(m): 7:25am On Mar 19, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]if anybody like make them endorse any one they like, no be still nigerians go vote? Watin happen 4 israel polls go repeat 4 nigeria.but the goodnews be say haeven don endorse goodluck PDP!!!

1 Like

Re: . by viczing(m): 7:30am On Mar 19, 2015
oluwafemi113:

Nah they see him as stooge, Gej automatically blocked them out
Re: . by ziccoit: 7:31am On Mar 19, 2015
kheart:

Na who come d thief wey turn pastor? Hope u aint typing dis shi-et from mental home?

Badt guy, Nairaland is full of talents! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 19, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

GEJ TILL YOU DIE OF HEARTH ATTACK.
Re: . by iamrealdeji(m): 8:08am On Mar 19, 2015
You better return your doctor's smart phone you stole at Aro,i wonder why those doctors un-chain patients sometimes in the name of trying to help them get free and get fresh air
Re: . by gabriel212: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2015
nabiz:
The WEST are so concern about the rise of terrorist which can spill over to their nation and it is already affecting the America continental trade allies. Therefore, whenn the issue of Bokoharam surface, they believe gej is not doing enough to contained the rise and their insinuation was confirm when the attempt to rescue the kidnap girls from chibok were leak to the bokoharam then it was apparent that gej is working against the WESTERN interest to decimate terrorism.
conclusion
the West want to reduced terrorism worldwide which is affecting their trade and economy and also some of their citizen are being convinced to join the terrorist group( eg some Great Britain citizen who was a member of ISIS returning back home pose a great rist to them at home) but gej is nursing bokoharam for political purpose SO, IF YOU WERE IN THEIR SHOE WHAT WILL YOU DO FOR SUCH A PERSON LIKE gej

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: Head Of State Gen. Gowon And Late Shehu Of Borno In Maiduguri(c.1971) / Dr Okonjo-iweala Listed 33rd Among 50 Greatest World Leaders. / Buhari's Ministerial List: Nigeria’s DSS Screens Nominees - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.