Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (209680 Views)

Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings / PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2015
rekeson:
And that was how d puch cv thread became a chitchat thread.

Also noteworthy to mention, is the fact dat not even a single soul has been able to secure a job via d push cv platform.

I think now it is safe to conclude that push cv is just one of many over hyped recruitment agencies or whatever......

When i concluded that PushCV was overhyped, it was taken with a grain of salt. Now, the reality is dawning on folks.
Yesterday, PushCV put up a post on one of their extension sites.."HOW HAS PUSHCV HELPED YOU?" And ended the note thus; "Comment/Inspire others to stand a chance to win N1,000 airtime credit. I see people narrating (probably inflated) tales about how PushCV has made them a superhuman and all that. I wonder if they were commenting because of the airtime perk associated with it, or maybe it has provided jobs for them all. One lady there explicitly wrote "Just send the airtime to me..." I was bemused. Im not trying to imply that PushCV is responsible for providing jobs for all the unemployed, but after all the hype it associated with itself, i think 1 out of 10 elite employees have gotten a job from PushCV(i stand corrected though). The high standards they set for themselves, they could'nt just keep to it, yet they are crowning more elite employees after not catering for up to 70% of the ones they crowned previously. If 1 out of 10 elite employees have gotten a job from Push CV and the number of 'elite' employees keep growing, do the math. Having noted all these, i must commend PushCV, their innovation is plausible,(i mean the dashboard courses and all that). Its first of its kind really. But the hype? Not worth a dime.

6 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Calbarian(m): 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
When you say "1 in 10", one tends to deduce the implication that at least, 1 (one) person has been employed via becoming a pushcv elite employee. I don't know anyone, either by implication or association, that has been so employed. By this, I'm including elite employees that I know that aren't members of this thread. Please, if you know anyone that's been so employed through pushcv, kindly let us know.

3 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Calbarian:
When you say "1 in 10", one tends to deduce the implication that at least, 1 (one) person has been employed via becoming a pushcv elite employee. I don't know anyone, either by implication or association, that has been so employed. By this, I'm including elite employees that I know that aren't members of this thread. Please, if you know anyone that's been so employed through pushcv, kindly let us know.

LOL, this guy. I was even trying to up their profile. There should be at least 1 out of 10. At least. grin
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by yettyopy(f): 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
Lol. Nobody can get a job from push cv. Its a scam. Total waste of time

7 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
yettyopy:
Lol. Nobody can get a job from push cv. Its a scam. Total waste of time

LOL Yetty, dont lose hope yet!!! grin
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by koluray: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
if ur truly an elite employee, you can employ yourself, must you seek jobs, be an elite enterpreneur

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
;DStage 4 generals
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by uyosolo: 1:21am On Jun 11, 2015
Pinkieblue:
;DStage 4 generals
u don finaly pass stage 4
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 5:08am On Jun 11, 2015
uyosolo:

u don finaly pass stage 4

Nah I did not bother taking stage 3 again when pushcv neva give person job
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Nah I did not bother taking stage 3 again when pushcv neva give person job

LOL. grin Funny indeed.

Pinkieblue, here. This is from the horror blog I told you about. For your entertainment.

https://www.nairaland.com/2373212/tyrian-shekel-1#34669404
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by iykenuel: 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hi pals,pls is there any news yet abt d union bank stuff?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by sexyvoice(m): 9:57am On Jun 16, 2015
Union bank never send me any mail oh....
just still hoping while waiting for pop july 2
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by oluwanoni: 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Really i must commend the makeover of my cv...it looks fantastic and well done, my money didn't waste.

For the placement, we just have to wait and see" the taste of the pudding can only be determined by eating it".
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
Abeg are the certifcates legit
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Neroski(f): 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
Neroze:
Abeg are the certifcates legit
which of them...the apptitude stage own or the course own? legit or not,just do it for your own added knowledge and exposure.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by phemian(m): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
Customer service representative/supervisor

Lagos

Job Description

Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of
organization.
To receive and direct visitors.
To maintain a front desk visitor's register.
To participate in organizing office meetings and events; take
and disseminate meeting minutes.
Handling correspondence of a confidential nature and
ensuring that confidentiality and professionalism is
maintained at all times.
To perform any other duties as may be assigned from time
to time.

Qualifications/Experience
Candidates applying for the post of:

Customers Representative should possess at least OND as the minimum requirement.
0 to 3 years.
While
Customer service supervisor possessing B.Sc/HND will be given more attention for the position of supervisor.
3 to 5 years experience in related fields.

Competencies.

Customer care, communication and public relations skills.
Good telephone etiquette.
Good observation and presentation skills.
Have a professional approach to all routine tasks and displays a sense of responsibility at all times.
Focused on the delivery of customer service to everybody on the organization's premises.
Excellent time management, interpersonal, organizational,
adaptability and team building skills.
Should be very much familiar with MS Packages and Internet.
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.

Personal Attributes:
Task Focused, Proactive and Disciplined with a sense of integrity.
Smart, well groomed and confident with a professional attitude at all times.
Possessing a friendly and approachable personality.

Send cv and cover letter to callpointng@gmail.com.
20 positions to be filled.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates for the post of supervisor should be open to relocation.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 18, 2015
Neroski:

which of them...the apptitude stage own or the course own? legit or not,just do it for your own added knowledge and exposure.
The aptitude test I gez....LOL!seems ur d female version of Me. grin
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by VivaDeAngelo(m): 11:19am On Jun 18, 2015
oluwanoni:
Really i must commend the makeover of my cv...it looks fantastic and well done, my money didn't waste.

For the placement, we just have to wait and see" the taste of the pudding can only be determined by eating it".

Noni please send the cv to sanfrankus@yahoo.com or pm,let me see how it is. Thanks.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Neroski(f): 11:34am On Jun 18, 2015
Neroze:
The aptitude test I gez....LOL!seems ur d female version of Me. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2015
Neroski:

grin grin grin
LOL! silly!
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by madri4u: 11:42am On Jun 18, 2015
It's high time efcc start investigating PushCV. ;DIt's high time efcc start investigating PushCV.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Calbarian(m): 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
I think pushcv lacks the required manpower to grow its business and therefore, launder its image across board. Pushcv is legit to the point that they're not out to fleece people off of their hard-earned cash.

They need to understand that the job doesn't end in pushing (more like clicking-off) of the cv to potential employers. They have to keep pushing until the kind of success stories that grow business names to successful brands begin to germinate.

I went to the office of a potential employer i'd applied to via pushcv. The vacancy actually existed and hadn't been filled. They confirmed some sort of relationship (details of which I'm not privy to) with pushcv but from what I'd gathered, the buck had stopped at the employer's table.

They have pledged to make the recruitment process simpler, faster and cheaper so when an employer's focus on recruitment gets overtaken by market events, it behoves upon the recruiter (pushcv in this case), to calmly but professionally step in to bridge the gap. Pushcv needs to go that extra mile to conclude these transactions while they can. Such a market in Nigeria won't remain poorly serviced for very long.

Like the saying goes "in business, you never get a second chance to make a first impression".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
Calbarian:
I think pushcv lacks the required manpower to grow its business and therefore, launder its image across board. Pushcv is legit to the point that they're not out to fleece people off of their hard-earned cash.

They need to understand that the job doesn't end in pushing (more like clicking-off) of the cv to potential employers. They have to keep pushing until the kind of success stories that grow business names to successful brands begin to germinate.

I went to the office of a potential employer i'd applied to via pushcv. The vacancy actually existed and hadn't been filled. They confirmed some sort of relationship (details of which I'm not privy to) with pushcv but from what I'd gathered, the buck had stopped at the employer's table.

They have pledged to make the recruitment process simpler, faster and cheaper so when an employer's focus on recruitment gets overtaken by market events, it behoves upon the recruiter (pushcv in this case), to calmly but professionally step in to bridge the gap. Pushcv needs to go that extra mile to conclude these transactions while they can. Such a market in Nigeria won't remain poorly serviced for very long.

Like the saying goes "in business, you never get a second chance to make a first impression".

Sure bro. That is one version of the truth! smiley
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Calbarian(m): 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
mrtidier:

Sure bro. That is one version of the truth! smiley

Yeah bruv. I do reckon. However, I was only taking a shot at a logical conceptualisation. I'm probably wrong.

I hope I am though.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Liadi2(m): 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
GOOD DAY, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS UR BOY JUST SECURE A JOB AS JUMIA SALES CONSULTANT PLS SIR AND MA U CAN ORDER FOR ANY PRODUCT THROUGH ME FROM JUMIA BE IT ELECTRONICS GADGET OR ANY GADGET U WANT, WE OFFER HOME DELIVERY AND ALSO PICK UP STATION IS AVAILABLE, U CAN PAY ON DELIVERY AND I ALSO PROMISE Y QUICK TO ANYWHERE U WANT UR PRODUCT U CAN CONTACT ME ON WHAT'SAPP THROUGH DIS NUMBER OR CALL ME 08102229757, MY BBM PIN IS 5574D9CA (Modify) (
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by easrael(f): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
sexyvoice:
Union bank never send me any mail oh....

just still hoping while waiting for pop july 2

Why we just dey intentionally lie like this?

Check your mail well, Union Bank sent me a mail tey tey declining my application of which I wasn't even expectant self!
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by iykenuel: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
When dey sent u d mail,dat ur application had been declined,was it immediately u applied or it took some days ?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2015
Calbarian:

Yeah bruv. I do reckon. However, I was only taking a shot at a logical conceptualisation. I'm probably wrong.

I hope I am though.

LOL. I hope so too grin
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
Folks!! Can you comprehend what is hilariously goofed about this pic?? grin grin

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
Super geniuses in the field of social science capable of venturing into the world of technology. These guys are what i call 'ODOMBE'
mrtidier:
Folks!! Can you comprehend what is hilariously goofed about this pic?? grin grin
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
Abdulleeh:
Super geniuses in the field of social science capable of venturing into the world of technology. These guys are what i call 'ODOMBE'

Not even just Technology, WEB DEVELOPEMENT!!! The wiles of these scammers are stale and archaic due to over use. I advice that they come up with fresh innovative ideas. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (65) (Reply)

Which Way Nlng? / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.