Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (209541 Views)

Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings / PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 11:48am On Jul 08, 2015
Caucasian:

Lol ... i was aware abdulleeh and uyosolo were off bush and off shore respectively. So I left the thread in your bossom knowing your capabilities of keeping it active grin but u decided to abscond too and leave the thread to rot ... I no gree ooooo lol
grin
Which one is off bush again?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by tgmservice: 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
somtex:
Hello,

We realize that many people or companies have not been vocal about PushCV getting them jobs or PushCV filling their vacancies, that isn't something that we, as a company have control of.

Since the minute the Elite Employee Quest (Batch A) was concluded, we have been placing and have placed multiple candidates in various positions within organizations including banks and oil companies. Many large organizations have shortlisted people from our database but their interview process is external and out of our control, but we are able to keep up and follow up with these companies via calls for updates.

Here are some testimonials from employers who recruited from us and currently have elite employees working for them:

"I must thank PushCV for providing candidates to join my team. Since they resumed, they have been totally committed to the job and they will go places with their humility. Thank you for your great assistance"
- Olatunbosun Raji, Sales Manager, ARM Life

"Recruiting has always been a chaotic activity for young companies like ours. PushCV was able to streamline the process for us by giving us easy
access to a ready pool of talent. We hired fast and we're pleased with the candidates."
- SAMUEL-BIYI Olaoluwa, Co-Founder, SureGifts

"We are extremely impressed with Pushcv.com SmartRecruit Service. We got a ton of resumes and most were from individuals with all the qualifications that we needed. We had no problem coming up with a pool of candidates to talk to and ultimately hired ones that came to us through the web site. I was amazed at how quickly we started getting resumes once we applied. The website is very employer friendly and the job posting was easy for us to set up. We will definitely use the site again in the future."
- Human Resource Manager, Hotels.ng

"PushCV has helped me to reduce the time my vacancies spend on other job sites. The candidates have been exceptional. I am definitely using Smart Recruit, long term"
- Abiola Akinyele, Director, Forextime Ltd.

The employers and companies recruiting from PushCV are clearly visible on https://www.pushcv.com/companies There is a huge drive for many other companies to recruit using PushCV in the coming months, and we will surely keep you posted.
Thunder fire ur ynash u think say u dey talk to 10 year old pikin
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
tgmservice:

Jeje wanyo bro. grin
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Neyozak:
Lies! Ole!!! So are u telling me dat nobody is here to substantiate ur claims while we see threads on "praise God, I got a Job" on daily basis on Nairaland.But we are yet to see anyone u says he/she got job 4rm u guys. U jobless hustlers used tricks to collect N1000 4rm innocent and helpless Nigerians. God we judge! Chai! Chai! Chai! der is God ooooooooooooooooooooooo.............

Neyozak:
@all, I wanna suggest dat we need not to be economy in our choice of words as regard d whole nonsense. And so,let us counter these hustlers the same way we publicized dem. Let share d force impression on Facebook, twitter, whatapp, google plus,BBM etc and make d whole world know dat these guys are d most dangerous scammers ever seen since d beginning of d world.
I specially wanna call on gurus on animation and graphics in d house to upload file dat we depicts d force impression of these useless hustlers and we begin to share 4rm der........
Habaa... Please I beg u. No matter what lets just be careful how we approach people.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by uyosolo: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
*sneezes profusely nd enters thread* who r doz mentionin my name? When u awake a slippin lion nd yet u cnt run
caucasian,weldone...I tot me,caucasian nd pinkieblue ws a trio,bt d two of dem sidelined me nd went to push somtin(definetly nt pushcv) nw pinkieblue is pregnant,ran to d village nd no whr to be found...Caucasian is so confused nd perplexed,dat he slips wit an advanced oxford dictionary,esp afta hearin dat pinkieblue's fada,is a major in d nigerian Army...Who caused all dis? PUSHCV,nd dey must pay 4 dis,we cnt allow dem go scott free
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
uyosolo:
*sneezes profusely nd enters thread* who r doz mentionin my name? When u awake a slippin lion nd yet u cnt run
caucasian,weldone...I tot me,caucasian nd pinkieblue ws a trio,bt d two of dem sidelined me nd went to push somtin(definetly nt pushcv) nw pinkieblue is pregnant,ran to d village nd no whr to be found...Caucasian is so confused nd perplexed,dat he slips wit an advanced oxford dictionary,esp afta hearin dat pinkieblue's fada,is a major in d nigerian Army...Who caused all dis? PUSHCV,nd dey must pay 4 dis,we cnt allow dem go scott free

;DD
I remember those love notes from Caucasian. Pinkieblue, biko come out from hiberbation oo
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by uyosolo: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Abdulleeh:

;DD
I remember those love notes from Caucasian. Pinkieblue, biko come out from hiberbation oo
biko come out 4rm whr? U knw weda network dey d village she run go hide?afta nine months we wud hear 4rm her
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
uyosolo:

biko come out 4rm whr? U knw weda network dey d village she run go hide?afta nine months we wud hear 4rm her

Lol. Pregnant pinkieblue. Caucasian the baddo guy. Impregnating women from time immemorial.

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
uyosolo:

Hahaha hahaha......... I swear u just brought joy to my soul.........

So ur off shore goodies na Amebo ba ?

Anyway sha....... We missed u
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Lol. Pregnant pinkieblue. Caucasian the baddo guy. Impregnating women from time immemorial.

Abdullah........ Taking records since 1904

Oya my off Bush goodies
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Abdullah........ Taking records since 1904

Oya my off Bush goodies

grin
Don't know what Caucasian meant by off bush. In any case I brought some bush meat. Am only scared of them being infested with Ebola
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
Abdulleeh:

grin
Don't know what Caucasian meant by off bush. In any case I brought some bush meat. Am only scared of them being infested with Ebola

U created this thread.......

Abandoned it.......

Then brought Bush meat......

Abeg what next ?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Pinkieblue:

U created this thread.......

Abandoned it.......

Then brought Bush meat......

Abeg what next ?

I never abandoned the thread. I informed you guys I was gonna be absent. You guys did well by holding down while I was away. Pushcv tho
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by uyosolo: 11:45am On Jul 09, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Hahaha hahaha......... I swear u just brought joy to my soul.........
So ur off shore goodies na Amebo ba ?
Anyway sha....... We missed u
so network don reach dat side?Congrats...Hws d baby doin?Imagine givin birth to anoda caucasian,d troubles in dis world wud increase...Dnt wory my lips r sealed.Nxt time i return 4rm offshore i wnt to hear gud news ...Missed of all of u too,as som of una sideline us,go dey push somtin

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
mrtidier:

AMPHETAMINE!!!
Hehehehehhe he he hehe grin gringrin bad guy.. so you were sodden with some amphetamines before going for the interview ?? I can imagine how u killed the interview ...with the speed up processes in ur central nervous system and brain cells. .. huummm bad guy grin
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
uyosolo:
Haha ha ha ha .... I want to say a very big thank you for commenting. At least I ve succeeded in bringing back the five of you and some interesting others too. Among the 5, na u come last because ur offshore na outside the coasts of Nigeria. . Welcome sir but your story no be true oooo.. E no look real .. no body believe am grin maybe u should compose anoda wan... na only my own story be truth smiley
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
Abdulleeh:

I never abandoned the thread. I informed you guys I was gonna be absent. You guys did well by holding down while I was away. Pushcv tho
Yeah now :: I still remember everything. You said you were going somewhere to do what brings money to the bank and there will be no network there. So where else could such place be if not bush lol ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Caucasian:

Haha ha ha ha .... I want to say a very big thank you for commenting. At least I ve succeeded in bringing back the five of you and some interesting others too. Among the 5, na u come last because ur offshore na outside the coasts of Nigeria. . Welcome sir but your story no be true oooo.. E no look real .. no body believe am grin maybe u should compose anoda wan... na only my own story be truth smiley

U too like to make noise
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
tgmservice:
Hahahahahahahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.. haha ha ha.......still laughing
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by enigmatique(m): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ok, before I say anything, welcome back Pinkieblue and uyosolo. Yaya de? wink cheesy

Now, as I said last week, let's all compose drafts of an open letter to PushCV. I saw the reaction of somtex, but as tgmservice rightly said, no be 10 year olds dey here. Ee no get as ee be wey those wey get those jobs no go don scatter everywhere with the news. Indeed, remember how Push CV put the pix and names of the people that made the highest referrals for Batch A of the Elite Employee Quest on the front page of their website? So tell me how they won't splash their success stories all over their site, our e-mail boxes, newspapers and so on! But hey, no go consequently create "ghost testifiers" ooo, coz na urself you go harm eventually.

So, I've stuck to the target I set. Here's my own draft:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CkFNno4T8OwnakA0nutAaBqUCdHg0W8XscQlS1fgTho/edit?usp=sharing
I've set the settings to make it possible to comment on the doc, so pls feel free to do so while reading it.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
enigmatique:
Ok, before I say anything, welcome back Pinkieblue and uyosolo. Yaya de? wink cheesy

Now, as I said last week, let's all compose drafts of an open letter to PushCV. I saw the reaction of somtex, but as tgmservice rightly said, no be 10 year olds dey here. Ee no get as ee be wey those wey get those jobs no go don scatter everywhere with the news. Indeed, remember how Push CV put the pix and names of the people that made the highest referrals for Batch A of the Elite Employee Quest on the front page of their website? So tell me how they won't splash their success stories all over their site, our e-mail boxes, newspapers and so on! But hey, no go consequently create "ghost testifiers" ooo, coz na urself you go harm eventually.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CkFNno4T8OwnakA0nutAaBqUCdHg0W8XscQlS1fgTho/edit?usp=sharing
I've set the settings to make it possible to comment on the doc, so pls feel free to do so while reading it.

Thanks dear

I could not finish reading the write up.......... The page did not go down
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Thanks dear

When u were changing ya bb phone grin I told u to buy beta phone but u wouldn't listen. . U see? A china phone too lazy to scroll down. .. grin grin grin
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
enigmatique:

God! Good write up. Flawless. Waiting for more from other guys here

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
Caucasian:

When u were changing ya bb phone grin I told u to buy beta phone but u wouldn't listen. . U see? A china phone too lazy to scroll down. .. grin grin grin

Leave this babe alone. We're still waiting for your write up
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by enigmatique(m): 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Thanks dear

If u r on Android, try using browsers that are more sophisticated than Opera Mini (which I assume is what you used). Try Chrome, Firefox or especially Next Browser. Or, better still, ask Abdulleeh what he used.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by enigmatique(m): 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abdulleeh:

God! Good write up. Flawless. Waiting for more from other guys here
:-) Glad you like it bro. But where ur own too na? ;-) And that of everyone else, except someone like Pinkieblue? Note, I'm also busy, but I made some small time to put this together. So guys, we need to do it coz it's time we make people learn to keep their promises.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
enigmatique:

:-) Glad you like it bro. But where ur own too na?

Lol. Still in the offing.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
Wow !!! Fantastic enigmatic cheesy cheesy cheesy .. you have beautifully said it all ... but u sent me to the dictionary 9 times cry cry cry sad angry

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Leave this babe alone. We're still waiting for your write up
Hehehehehe .. abdul... can't you see enigmatic has said it all in a very cosmopolitan construct ?? There's nothing left for us to say. Lets push that one to pushcv... wink smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Neroski(f): 12:07am On Jul 12, 2015
enigmatique:

Chiaaa.oyinboo eeeh! you have killed it. This is just enough, i approve!
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 5:01am On Jul 12, 2015
Neroski:

Chiaaa.oyinboo eeeh! you have killed it. This is just enough, i approve!

Enigmatique's write up was trully an enigma. It captured the whole thing in a 4D view. Approved

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Enigmatique's write up was trully an enigma. It captured the whole thing in a 4D view. Approved
Na lie .. we no go gree.. u said ur own is in d making ..so u must produce it...Please we are waiting.. Most especially me undecided smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (65) (Reply)

Which Way Nlng? / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.