Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,449 members, 7,826,730 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls (14803 Views)

NCC Releases Short Codes To Stop Unsolicited SMS / NCC To Fine Network Providers N5m For Unsolicited Text Messages / NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by timilehing(m): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2015
Ok
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by skytreader(m): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2015
About time.
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by Lanretoye(m): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2015
Atlast...
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by Welrez(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2015
I want it operational asap
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by KHAYGOLD(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2015
So they haven't sanctioned them?
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by timunstopable: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2015
Story i ve heard this one million times

Same NCC they its executive ve lines from telecoms coy which they dont pay any bill for..

Next
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by lawrenceunaa: 10:57am On Mar 19, 2015
Will they also compensate users? undecided undecided
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by Kenquil: 10:58am On Mar 19, 2015
Nice one NCC.

Get your Etisalat 1gb shared data bundle at N1100. Call/SMS/whatsapp 09092684000....
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by MKO4ever(m): 10:58am On Mar 19, 2015
Seconded!!!
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by mystiqueDZ(f): 10:59am On Mar 19, 2015
Pls sanction MTN for taking my 1600 too!!!God damn thieves!!!!
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by howfarwhatagwan: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2015
ok I truly hope you do something because MTN makes my life miserable with unsolicited SMS
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
Will they also compensate users? undecided undecided
grin grin
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by Zuria(f): 11:00am On Mar 19, 2015
Voice call expert: Glo & Zain
SMS Profs: Zain & MTN

They should also add banks too...they also send SMS for people to buy recharge cards through them...trying to push Mama Ene out of business angry angry

1 Like

Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by Realdeals(m): 11:01am On Mar 19, 2015
I hate the word "TO", "WILL" and "MAY"

Get the latest headlines news at www.newsheadlines.com.ng
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by emmaihunzeyah: 11:01am On Mar 19, 2015
plss they should be sanctioned with immediate effect cos am tired of their msg
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by Tarteenah: 11:02am On Mar 19, 2015
Glo first! They keep calling me with different weird numbers! It's just irritating! Very irritating!!

Abajo! No wonder they haven't called me in days! Smh!
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by Adyrin(m): 11:05am On Mar 19, 2015
I just received one while reading this!

Please when is the sanction commencing?
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by Chinatownm(m): 11:05am On Mar 19, 2015
Change2015:
Use Truecaller app, and set it to block spam calls. It will also identify unknown numbers where possible.

#change

bros Na lie, truecaller only identifies numbers already registered on d app. as for blocking the numbers dat one is possible.
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 19, 2015
Na 2day??
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by efemena22(m): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2015
Rodriquez:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ncc-to-sanction-operators-for-unsolicited-sms-voice-calls/204518/
Guy, if I hear you. Make them start with Empty Hen

Make una start with Airtel
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by sleinadczar: 11:08am On Mar 19, 2015
ABEG! Especially MTN. Those guys have been a thorn in my ass, I get more than 5 irrelevant messages on my mtn line on a daily basis, wetin concern them and the way I suppose dress on a daily basis? Dem say make I text "onli God knows what" to one silly code for N50 per week. Pls they should start with mtn abeg
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by ifeomaekol(f): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2015
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by oneeast: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2015
Airtel does that a lot. Etisalat has started too..
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by cee001(m): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2015
Up till now,I don't know how I got into MTNPLAY service subscription. They send me Chelsea news and keep removing #50. I guess it is weekly,cant say. I don't know how to unsubscribe..pls help This is exclusive of the myriad of spam messages I receive that always full my sms capacity..It is really frustrating...chai chai
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 19, 2015
Rodriquez:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ncc-to-sanction-operators-for-unsolicited-sms-voice-calls/204518/

Make una start with Airtel

I worked with the telecommunication sector, believe you me, THEY WON'T SANCTION A DAMN THING.
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by ifeomaekol(f): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2015
Change2015:
Use Truecaller app, and set it to block spam calls. It will also identify unknown numbers where possible.

#change
please how do I go about the downloading? Is it for all phones?
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by samplegirl(f): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2015
Thank you NCC.

These people (the service providers) are so annoying with the rubbish they keep sending out.

Please give them fine of $10,000 for each of that nonsense.
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 19, 2015
Yes pls they should hurry up especially with glo before I go mad abeg.
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by Tbillz(m): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2015
About to open the topic and I got this......For the FASTEST and EASIEST way to activate MTN Services like Data Bundles, BlackBerry etc., just dial *123#.
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by hayoakins(m): 11:20am On Mar 19, 2015
Finally, it is long overdue
Re: NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls by Tbillz(m): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2015
bellychiz:
Yes pls they should hurry up especially with glo before I go mad abeg.
pls don't go mad for the sake of our unborn kids, pls swit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Conduct Pregnancy Test With Your Mobile Phone / Lets Talk About: Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-orders Reach 1 Million, And Still Countin / Infinix Accessories Are now Available In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.