Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

How Should The 75.2billion Naira Abacha's Loot Be Spent?? Opinions Needed! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Should The 75.2billion Naira Abacha's Loot Be Spent?? Opinions Needed! (551 Views)

$550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles / It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan / Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Should The 75.2billion Naira Abacha's Loot Be Spent?? Opinions Needed! by odimbannamdi(m): 8:07am On Mar 19, 2015
2days ago, 380million dollars amounting to 75.2billion naira at the rate of 198naira/dollar which was allegedly siphoned off to swiss banks by the Abacha's family was discovered. Plans are currently in top gear to return the money to Nigeria under the supervision of the World bank

Now, supposing you are at the hem of affairs in the country and it is within your power to decide how funds should be utilized, WHAT AREA OF THE ECONOMY SHOULD THIS FUNDS BE PUMPED INTO??
Re: How Should The 75.2billion Naira Abacha's Loot Be Spent?? Opinions Needed! by MRLINGTON(m): 8:18am On Mar 19, 2015
Looool..its not d first to be returned...They return it nd d presidency makes it he's own loot

He's boiz(David Mark nd etc)gets Lil share tho
Re: How Should The 75.2billion Naira Abacha's Loot Be Spent?? Opinions Needed! by Jostico: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2015
MRLINGTON:
Looool..its not d first to be returned...They return it nd d presidency makes it he's own loot

He's boiz(David Mark nd etc)gets Lil share tho

you need one heineken

1 Like

Re: How Should The 75.2billion Naira Abacha's Loot Be Spent?? Opinions Needed! by Olaolufred(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2015
odimbannamdi:
2days ago, 380million dollars amounting to 75.2billion naira at the rate of 198naira/dollar which was allegedly siphoned off to swiss banks by the Abacha's family was discovered. Plans are currently in top gear to return the money to Nigeria under the supervision of the World bank

Now, supposing you are at the hem of affairs in the country and it is within your power to decide how funds should be utilized, WHAT AREA OF THE ECONOMY SHOULD THIS FUNDS BE PUMPED INTO??

USE IT TO BRIBE ALL THE gods AND THEIR oracles THROUGHOUT NIGERIA.

WE ALSO NEED THE god's ENDORSEMENTS IN A TIME LIKE THIS.

I HEARD OF A SHRINE IN AKOKO EDO CALLED SOMORIKA. PLS GEJ NEEDS TO CONTACT THIS SHRINE FOR ENDORSEMENT.

OKIJA SHRINE HAS NOT TASTED THE DOLLARS, YOU NEED ITS ENDORSEMENT.

IF YOU LEAVE THEM BEHIND, THEN YOU ARE LEAVING SOME IMPORTANT NIGERIANS OUT OF YOUR ENDORSEMENT.
Re: How Should The 75.2billion Naira Abacha's Loot Be Spent?? Opinions Needed! by Acekidc4(m): 8:28am On Mar 19, 2015
Make dem just share am Reach me oh!!gringrin
Re: How Should The 75.2billion Naira Abacha's Loot Be Spent?? Opinions Needed! by odimbannamdi(m): 8:43am On Mar 19, 2015
U guys are really funny. but, so far, no one has offered a tangible contribution as to how this money should be spent. you never know when your opinion would count.
let me say mine:
obviously, due to the abysmal fall in the value of the naira, there is an urgent need for us to steer our attention away from oil to agriculture. a portion of this money should be used to massively enlighten the masses on the indispensability of agriculture especially animal husbandry/farming such as fishfarming, poultry, snail rearing etc.
After this, another portion of the money should be used to financially empower interested people to start up agricultural ventures. tutors and taskforce would be allocated to local governments to ensure that those who got this agricultural grants use it for the exact purpose.

the above is just my thought. if properly structured and harness, i feel it will work.

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan: Boko Haram 'pushed Out In A Month'-bbc / Live On Ait / Tell Us Something Factual About This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.