Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... (8221 Views)

Dangerous She Said It Is Taking / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / Gosh!! I Hate Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by coogar: 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
joanne1:
Thanks everyone for profering your solutions, thanks edwife, greatgod and a host of plenty others, dyt u are indeed Lucky... And Mr coogar I want to believe u are joking like someone said earlier maybe u jus want to say DAT u don't want your baby to suck on your wife's boobs... Thanks once again...(buh its still paining mi sha)

if it's paining you, let your hubby help with the sucking. his suction would be more powerful than the baby's.

freecocoa:
Rejecting the rubber shows the n1pples is what is supposed to be given to him and as little as he is, his mind recognizes this, the feeder is just there as a supplement.

it's a matter of choice....
some babies prefer the nïpples & some prefer the rubber. you said it yourself that some babies even rejected the nïpples.

I haven't said anything about babies who had no bre*st to suck on being abnormal, have I? They must have looked for the n1pple, cried for it but it never came so they have no option but to adjust, do you know that even new born babies try to grab the bre*st?tongue

exactly my point!
if breästfeeding gets prohibited, babies would adjust.

as for babies grabbing the breäst, it's the nearest organ to them when they are carried. they can't help it. grin

You can't compare circumcision and the likes to a baby knowing where it's food comes from and reaching for it, what's the correlation?

i am just saying some practises that we now see as a taboo used to be very legal. the world keeps moving. some practises need to be outlawed.
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by freecocoa(f): 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
coogar:

it's a matter of choice....
some babies prefer the nïpples & some prefer the rubber. you said it yourself that some babies even rejected the nïpples.

exactly my point!
if breästfeeding gets prohibited, babies would adjust.

as for babies grabbing the breäst, it's the nearest organ to them when they are carried. they can't help it. grin

i am just saying some practises that we now see as a taboo used to be very legal. the world keeps moving. some practises need to be outlawed.
I said the only time babies reject the n1pples is when they tire of it, at that time they want a different kind of food, if you substitute what's in the bre*st with another food, they'll continue sucking.undecided

It shouldn't and can't get prohibited because it isn't causing any harm to the baby.

Nearest organ indeed, face reality jor.

This is not a practice invented by man, it is simply a natural process.cheesy
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by Ewuro4: 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Coogar's trolling.

OP.. It gets better everyday. I used cabbage, expressed it during hot shower, Massaged it with voltaren when the discomfort was unbearable. But I felt better 4th day. Pele.
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by joanne1(f): 8:20am On Mar 20, 2015
Thanks ewuro4, I feel better and less heavy dis morning... Hopefully by tomorrow d pains wld stop as its gonna be the 4th day. Buh I feel better than yesterday sha... Thanks. And coogar thanks cos mi husby helped dats y I feel less heavy...

2 Likes

Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by ireneidiva(f): 9:47am On Mar 20, 2015
joanne1:
Thanks ewuro4, I feel better and less heavy dis morning... Hopefully by tomorrow d pains wld stop as its gonna be the 4th day. Buh I feel better than yesterday sha... Thanks. And coogar thanks cos mi husby helped dats y I feel less heavy...
Your hubby sucked the milk? shocked
joanne1:
Your hubby sucked the milk?

1 Like

Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by Zither(m): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
coogar:

only the hubby should actually do the sucking. she should express into a bottle & feed the baby. letting a baby sück the brëasts directly from the bòobs in this day & age is tantamount to pedöphilia. women should stop sëxually abusing their children..... grin

it's disgusting! angry
The way your mother sexually abused you and your sister(s) as babies? This...this is just sick thought. You need attention urgently.

4 Likes

Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
coogar:

breastfeeding is pëdophilia.

WTF!!!! This is the silliest infantile statement I have ever read in this 21st century.

4 Likes

Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by coogar: 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Zither:
The way your mother sexually abused you and your sister(s) as babies? This...this is just sick thought. You need attention urgently.

1stCitizen:

WTF!!!! This is the silliest infantile statement I have ever read in this 21st century.

you can always tell these 2 idïots were raised from a kerosene background.

joanne1:

Thanks ewuro4, I feel better and less heavy dis morning... Hopefully by tomorrow d pains wld stop as its gonna be the 4th day. Buh I feel better than yesterday sha... Thanks. And coogar thanks cos mi husby helped dats y I feel less heavy ...

your husband should be knighted.
remember his kind gesture till you grow old & grey. even if he brings in a second wife, you must never leave him. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by Zither(m): 7:31am On Mar 21, 2015
coogar:

Incorrigible ignoramus who thinks mothers who suckle their babies are pedophiles. Keep in mind your mother and sisters, your wife (if there is or if there will be), cousin sisters aunties, nieces, grandmothers, great grandmothers and a long line of them are retired pedophiles, practicing pedophiles and pedophiles in the making. You should be kept in a zoo and not allowed to roam freely with humans. Anuofia.

2 Likes

Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by joanne1(f): 7:56am On Mar 21, 2015
[/b]
coogar:

remember his kind gesture till you grow old & grey. even if he brings in a second wife, you must never leave him. grin

Now I know u are officially sick... Lol @ even if he brings in a second wife.
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by coogar: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2015
Zither:
Incorrigible ignoramus who thinks mothers who suckle their babies are pedophiles. Keep in mind your mother and sisters, your wife (if there is or if there will be), cousin sisters aunties, nieces, grandmothers, great grandmothers and a long line of them are retired pedophiles, practicing pedophiles and pedophiles in the making. You should be kept in a zoo and not allowed to roam freely with humans. Anuofia.

your father had a profound influence on your upbringing - he was a lunatic. instead of you to face the points provided, you are running about wïth foam in your mouth like a photosensitive epileptic patient. i have no single doubt in my mind you were belched out from the orífice of a village witch.

joanne1:
[/b].
Now I know u are officially sick... Lol @ even if he brings in a second wife.

hehe!

1 Like

Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by SAMBARRY: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2015
SuperSuave:
Call your hubby and tell him to start sucking out the.....wetin dem dey call am sef It should work, I hope it works sha grin or Use warm water to massage your boobs. Contact grandma ASAP!
grow up. Everything is not a joke. If you have no mothering experience or have nothing to offer please KINDLY

STFU undecided

Op please its a natural phenomenon. Nothing strange about what you are experiencing. It's just a phase your body and mind is still adjusting too. After some time you will get used to it. Pele love.

Ignore all the kids and grown embecyles
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by SAMBARRY: 11:04am On Mar 21, 2015
O puleasssee. Must you always be mischievous.
coogar:

Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2015
coogar:

only the hubby should actually do the sucking. she should express into a bottle & feed the baby. letting a baby sück the brëasts directly from the bòobs in this day & age is tantamount to pedöphilia. women should stop sëxually abusing their children.....

it's disgusting! angry

Ewu tongue angry
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by coogar: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2015
Wedon:

Ewu tongue angry

nkita tongue angry

SAMBARRY:
O puleasssee. Must you always be mischievous.

shattap!
who asked you to put mouth?
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by SAMBARRY: 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
Orisirisi. #claps hands in amusement#
coogar:

nkita tongue angry

shattap!
who asked you to put mouth?
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by SAMBARRY: 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
So which people were raised in firewood or gas background grin grin

wonders shall never end grin
coogar:

Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
So people nurse their babies till 11 months
You people are trying o
Ndi nne mama
For me as soon as they cut their first teeth,they are automatically weaned from that day henceforth
If they like let them grow teeth at two months,it's over
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
joanne1:
Greetings Mamas in the house. I am a first time mum and my bae is like 11months old. I'm sad cause no one has said how painful this weaning process is gonna be to the mother. Gosh! My boobs are like painful solid rock and have got this crazy headache like say tomorrow no dey... Pls what actually am I gonna do for the pains to stop(for the records today is the 2nd day) and I am not myself... Pls mamas help mi,it feels like am gonna explode nytym soon. cry

I think the best way to wean is to slowly introduce bottle milk and withdraw the bre.stfeeding
As you cut down on the breas.tfeeding ,you produce less and less milk and don't end up with the painful engorgement
Pexpress the milk and also use warm cloth to massage the area because they can get infected and give you a fever
If that happens,you may need to be placed on antibiotics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Normal Or Am I Overreacting? / Are You The First Born In Your Family? / A Father's Case Against Breast-feeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.