Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? (1324 Views)

Man Asks Lady To Take Off Her Twitter Profile Picture Because He's Fasting / Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) / Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by mimopel(f): 9:46am On Mar 19, 2015
Gm nairaland, I participated in a christian group for singles on bbm and someone popped up a quuestion to the group and asked is it christianed for a lady to cook in her bf/fiancee house?..pls get the question..as a christian is it good/right to cook in ur man's house?...ur opinions welcome!!!....thnx and ladies and gents if u want to join dis grp drop uur bbm pin and I ll add u..thnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by SuperSuave(m): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2015
Add me asap plz. I have spiritual questions 2935549B
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2015
I think it solely depend on your religious beliefs as an individual. But as for me, It doesn't matter, provided we are more then two in the apartment, and the cooking must be done in broad daylight.
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by finestiyke(m): 9:58am On Mar 19, 2015
No, it's "Muslimed" mscheew! Yeye dey smell!

1 Like

Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by mimopel(f): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2015
kunletiwoo:
I think it solely depend on your religious beliefs as an individual. But as for me, It doesn't matter, provided we are more then two in the apartment, and the cooking must be done in broad daylight.

Hhhhhhhmmmmm....dats nice
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by mimopel(f): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2015
SuperSuave:
Add me asap plz. I have spiritual questions 2935549B

I hav sent an invite
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by gud4dbest(m): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2015
It's a qns individual must ans!...wateva ur opinion u cant b wrong.But wen it comes 2u;is it an innocent act or...(fill in d rest)
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by mimopel(f): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2015
finestiyke:
No, it's "Muslimed" mscheew! Yeye dey smell!

Honestly? U don't need dis...u could b better
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by mimopel(f): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2015
gud4dbest:
It's a qns individual must ans!...wateva ur opinion u cant b wrong.But wen it comes 2u;is it an innocent act or...(fill in d rest)

Am Soorrry? I don't understand
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by gud4dbest(m): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2015
mimopel:

Am Soorrry? I don't understand
Alrite.Wen it comes to issue dat is not categorically govern by law in d scripture(I mentn scripture because d post read christained;so scripture shud b d 'checker'(manual)to justify it),common sense(God's gift) is wat bridge d gap.How would cooking in ur fiance b sin wen tis not habitual(dis will lead 2 sometin else) or part of a schema to get at somtin...y I said if tis an innocent act(rightly motived)!

1 Like

Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by mimopel(f): 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ok....more opinion
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by finestiyke(m): 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
mimopel:

Honestly? U don't need dis...u could b better

I have no patience for nonsense! That's a problem I'm proud to have.
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by mimopel(f): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
finestiyke:

I have no patience for nonsense! That's a problem I'm proud to have.

It's obvious u don't knw wat a sense is, more less nonsense..because if u do, u wnt hav dat posted up there

1 Like

Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by finestiyke(m): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
mimopel:

It's obvious u don't knw wat a sense is, more less nonsense..because if u do, u wnt hav dat posted up there

Pele tie, I won't descend to your low level of name calling. #OkBye
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
no i dont think so
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by farellstone: 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
288AD422
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by mimopel(f): 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
More minds
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by easrael(f): 10:58am On Jun 14, 2015
Why won't you cook for your bf?

All these Christian girls sef, Na why Una nor dey see husband early and Na one unromantic and unenjoyable man Una go marry las last
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by mimopel(f): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
easrael:
Why won't you cook for your bf?

All these Christian girls sef, Na why Una nor dey see husband early and Na one unromantic and unenjoyable man Una go marry las last

Bros nah question I ask nah cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by Annyhot(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2015
To answer ur question, ask urself dis question,
How have u offended God by cooking for ur bf/fiance?
If you're cleared that you haven't broken God's commandment by dis act, then u got ur answer already...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Not Again? How TB JOSHUA Prophesied Deadly Indian Bridge Collapse! / What Is The Meaning/Definition Of The Word Catholic? / Do The Lost Books Of The Bible Prove That The Bible Has Been Altered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.