Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Should She Pay Her Boyfriend Rentage For Staying In His House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Pay Her Boyfriend Rentage For Staying In His House? (826 Views)

A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me / Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex / Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Pay Her Boyfriend Rentage For Staying In His House? by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 19, 2015
well this matter was brought to me by a female friend, her boyfriend that owns a seperate house that he uses to rent (for investment) has offered her the house to stay in but she should pay rentage of the house, "mind u they are in love n they have talked about marriage and having children someday, the house she is staying is no longer good for her, she is employed in a big company as a sales rep and she earns over 500k in a month and her boyfriend earns around 100k in a month. now she is sad for weeks now bcaus her boyfriend told her to pay for the rent of his seperate house, so therefore nairalanders should she pay her boyfriend the rent? and is she just over reacting? whats your say on this matter?
Re: Should She Pay Her Boyfriend Rentage For Staying In His House? by Generalkorex(m): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2015
Am coming
let me read over again
Re: Should She Pay Her Boyfriend Rentage For Staying In His House? by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 19, 2015
What is the fuss about?
She should only pay if she wants to.
Re: Should She Pay Her Boyfriend Rentage For Staying In His House? by dharay99: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2015
she earns 500wat? shocked and she no wan pay? undecided how much 4d rentage sef...

Mehn, I need 2b introduced 2 dat kind sales job wet d girl dey earn dat much. grin grin
Re: Should She Pay Her Boyfriend Rentage For Staying In His House? by Cutehector(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2015
Maga must pay!
Re: Should She Pay Her Boyfriend Rentage For Staying In His House? by sodeeqjeleel(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2015
shocked[color=#006600][/color]hi guyz, she can pay with whath she as now...............
Re: Should She Pay Her Boyfriend Rentage For Staying In His House? by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 19, 2015
Op I smell foul here were she dey collect 500k

But if it is thru I would honest with u that guy is not into the d girl take it or live it I won't explain
But every wise person that read this would understand
Re: Should She Pay Her Boyfriend Rentage For Staying In His House? by Tallesty1(m): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2015
Pay or Pack.

Business before girlfriend.

She earns 500k monthly while he is earning 100k and she still wants to block his other means of income?

1 Like

Re: Should She Pay Her Boyfriend Rentage For Staying In His House? by Samiceman: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2015
Let her pay joor

Btw which sale rep gets 500k a month? undecided I smell lies
Re: Should She Pay Her Boyfriend Rentage For Staying In His House? by banjicom(m): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2015

We are pencil in the hand of the Creator!

1 Like

Re: Should She Pay Her Boyfriend Rentage For Staying In His House? by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 19, 2015
Samiceman:
Let her pay joor

Btw which sale rep gets 500k a month? undecided I smell lies
broda its true bt i wnt mention d company
Re: Should She Pay Her Boyfriend Rentage For Staying In His House? by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 19, 2015
banjicom:

wat is dis one saying?
Re: Should She Pay Her Boyfriend Rentage For Staying In His House? by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 19, 2015
The kind grammar wey some people dey use comment ehn!

I swear! E fit give person Ebola

1 Like

Re: Should She Pay Her Boyfriend Rentage For Staying In His House? by naijaboiy: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2015
Why won't she pay? undecided

Her case is the perfect example of an "independent" woman.

So she should pay o.

After all its from the rent the guy will still use to buy Brazilian and Peruvian hair for her. grin
Re: Should She Pay Her Boyfriend Rentage For Staying In His House? by banjicom(m): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2015
softapple:
wat is dis one saying?
Sorry it was a Sleep of Hand!
Re: Should She Pay Her Boyfriend Rentage For Staying In His House? by naijaboiy: 11:46am On Mar 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
Pay or Pack.

Business before love.
i tire o! cheesy

See as person dey earn 500k yet she still wan dey do Love.

If them call them 'selfish' now dem go dey shout. undecided
Re: Should She Pay Her Boyfriend Rentage For Staying In His House? by ifex370(m): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2015
banjicom:

cheesy

A life of strife and sorrow
Re: Should She Pay Her Boyfriend Rentage For Staying In His House? by freecocoa(f): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2015
This girl must be a wicked person o, she earns 500k and her boyfriend earns 100k, still she doesn't want to pay rent?

This is business na, atmost she should be begging him to give her discount not saying she should live there free.

Does she not know that he can throw her out anytime he likes if she's living there for free? Plus is it not better she helps the man she loves grow, than going to pay that money to someone else?

Hian, business is business o biko.
Re: Should She Pay Her Boyfriend Rentage For Staying In His House? by banjicom(m): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
ifex370:

cheesy

A life of strife and sorrow

cheesy Yeah bro! It is a Wale Adenuga Production
Re: Should She Pay Her Boyfriend Rentage For Staying In His House? by psucc(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Free data allowance is doing us more harm than good. See question?

I think govt should place tax on Internet usage to check to enable some set of people to think twice before posting.
Re: Should She Pay Her Boyfriend Rentage For Staying In His House? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
psucc:
Free data allowance is doing us more harm than good. See question?

I think govt should place tax on Internet usage to check to enable some set of people to think twice before posting.
dis is hw u fail exams, simple question u cant answer
Re: Should She Pay Her Boyfriend Rentage For Staying In His House? by Beamborla(f): 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
It's not ideal to live in a house he use as a source of income in in the first place...

With or without payment, not ideal

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"You Have Sent Too Many Anonymous Mail, Please Wait" / 7 Amazing Lies Women Tell In A Relationship / NASA Discovers New Planet Covered With Marijuana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.