Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Difference Between Sex And Love Making - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Sex And Love Making (50031 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy / Difference Between SEX And ROMANCE / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by phlio(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2015
eyeon:
I am too... Friends?
una done fight b4
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by Cutekriss(m): 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
Enegod:
The difference is with "love making" you see the woman in bed with you, and with "sex" you just see the p*ssy... undecided
exactly...😁
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by Orikinla(m): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
I have made love to the girl I love and I have had sex with the girl I did not love.
The most important thing is to give her orgasm.
And many girls and women have never experienced orgasm, including the most popular Nigerian celebrity gossip blogger.
But I have the solution for any woman to experience orgasm during sex. O-Shot Love Injection For Every Woman Who Wants Multiple Orgasm
For adults only on http://kissesandroses..com/2015/02/o-shot-love-injection-for-every-woman.html
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by thinezy(f): 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
Fabdedon:
nah today i hear this one oo Beans nah Beans grin
ur sigh really got me cracking

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by danbrowndmf(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
asadike:
I don't believe in sex, I believe in love.
Are We Of The Same Parent? cus We Share Same tought
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by FredHandsome(m): 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
eddysernal:

whats love without sex? your BF dey try coz if its me i for don bleep love comot from your brain till all that is left is sex sex sex...
Chai, one chilled Orijin for you.
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by danbrowndmf(m): 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote
author=germainediva post=31781784]Dosent make any difference.......weda
ur fucking 4 love or pleasure.......you will still enjoy it.....so no
big deal........love wey no even dey 4 naija........[/quote] sorry dear,u'v been heart broken so many times,May God give u Man like me.cheesy

Lemme hear You Say Amen.wink
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by bengems(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
asadike:
I don't believe in sex, I believe in love.

Anam anu!...ndi love!
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by sule5727: 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
asadike:
yes dear. At least you will be fulfilled making love to he whom u truly love.
yea I concord with u!!!
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by asadike(f): 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
eyeon:
I am too... Friends?
yea,friends.
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by Bonapart(m): 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
gabinogem:
evalasting torment?! Who does that?
you don't know the meaning of hell....dnt task nor bleed before you learn
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by eyeon(m): 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
asadike:
yea,friends.
Keep in touch.
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by eyeon(m): 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
phlio:
una done fight b4
Yeah. Must you see blood in every fight?
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Abeg, where d love dey?

germainediva:
Dosent make any difference.......weda ur fucking 4 love or pleasure.......you will still enjoy it.....so no big deal........love wey no even dey 4 naija........
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by gabinogem(m): 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
Bonapart:
you don't know the meaning of hell....dnt task nor bleed before you learn
ooh another tale from ur bible story... smh
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
asadike:
I see
oh yeah baby!!you know what I mean grin
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by Pamcrest(f): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
UnimkeAk:

I know a lady was the first person to come out with that idea.

Ladies always looking for a justification to have sexx.(Pretenders grin)

If those walls can talk, they'll tell u its the same thing.

SEXX IS SEXX

But it's d truth naa. I agree that d act itself is d same but d level of emotions invested by each partner is what I was talking about.
Naturally a man would love a woman who engages him in d physicality of d act but except she's an ashiii, most women love to make love....big difference. As a man, u may not fully understand sha! grin
My humble submission
Re: Difference Between Sex And Love Making by dipeolu16(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
So that means making love can lead to Sex but Sex can be done without making love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder / When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. / Couple Wears Ruggedman’s 8 Figures Hoody For Their Pre-wedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.