Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,479 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

I Have Finally Decided Who I Will Vote For Come 28th March - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Finally Decided Who I Will Vote For Come 28th March (564 Views)

“I Haven’t Decided Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Imo State” - Okorocha / Choose Who You Want As Your FIRST LADY Come 28th March, 2015 / Breaking News: INEC Bows To Pressure, Presidential Election Now Holds 28th March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Finally Decided Who I Will Vote For Come 28th March by MyInfoo: 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
PDP made me to think BUHARI was bad but I had to do a personal comparison and watched and followed all the Propaganda closely

When PDP said He was behind Boko Haram Insurgency, I asked myself but PDP have all the federal might and power to convict and prosecute Buhari. So if He was behind the Insurgency then they should go ahead convict and prosecute him

When PDP said He is a religion fanatic.. I asked myself But He chooses Christian and Pastors as Running Mate, His personal driver a christian and cook also a christian. What amazed me most is him committing who drives him and who cooks for him to the hand of a christian.

When they said He had no certificate, I began to pray for the kind of favor Buhari had, Becoming a Whole General without a certificate, Heading NNPC without a certificate, becoming A head of state without a certificate. But later wonder if Military School is no school cos even though He didnt go to school He must have passed through some sort of Military School, I watched him how He spoke with Christian Amanpour of CNN during the Interview She had with him. I begin to wonder if an illiterate could speak such English and respond intelligently

I appreciate all the complain and campaign it really helped me in deciding

I just decided today 19/03/2015 who I would finally vote for....

2 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Decided Who I Will Vote For Come 28th March by kestolove95(m): 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
I did ma own research on d man call buhari sinces Feb nd since den...I have love. him o

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Decided Who I Will Vote For Come 28th March by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
kestolove95:
I did ma own research on d man call buhari sinces Feb nd since den...I have love. him o
i doubt you know the meaning of research
Re: I Have Finally Decided Who I Will Vote For Come 28th March by MyInfoo: 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
I discovered that over time Security Chiefs kept lying to Jonathan, I remember them saying they have captured Shekau before, deceiving him with the tactics they would use so as to get fund. I dont think this same security chief can deceive an experienced General since He has once been a military person before. I was shocked when Jonathan even said himself that even the media knows more about Boko Haram than him..

(1) (Reply)

I​’​ll Surely ​defeat Buhari​ – Jonathan Declares / Jonathan Was Right About Corruption In Nigeria. / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.