Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

“I Haven’t Decided Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Imo State” - Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Haven’t Decided Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Imo State” - Okorocha (971 Views)

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly / I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason / HIV Geometrically Increasing In Imo State - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Haven’t Decided Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Imo State” - Okorocha by derajojosblog(f): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2016

Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha has said that he’s yet to decide who will take over from him.
Okorocha however added that he will not be succeeded by his deputy, Eze Madumere.

The governor made the comments on Thursday, October 6, during the launch of a book titled: “Eze Madumere: A True Manifestation of a Loyal Prince” in Owerri.

“I have not decided who will be the next Governor of Imo state. I want to also tell you that, this is not a launch for a path for Madumere as the incoming governor of the state,” he said according to Vanguard.

“I want to say this before you start to distort the political landscape of Imo State. But he is my son in whom I am well pleased. I have confidence in him. The joy of an aging father is to see the son rising,” he added.

Meanwhile, Okorocha’s Chief Press Secretary, Samuel Onwuemeodo has said that the state government deliberately refused to clear a heap of refuse on Douglas Road in Owerri in order to punish people in the area who challenged the governor.

Written by: SIR KRIS
Re: “I Haven’t Decided Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Imo State” - Okorocha by deathmen12: 7:56am On Oct 08, 2016
Nigeria politics sha
Re: “I Haven’t Decided Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Imo State” - Okorocha by yeyeboi(m): 7:57am On Oct 08, 2016
This thing wey u cook put here no get source?
Re: “I Haven’t Decided Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Imo State” - Okorocha by sekundosekundo: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2016
So Mr Man, you are the one to decide who governs Imo State and not the people abi?. The Ghost that slapped you is still waiting for that person you're going to force on the people.

2 Likes

Re: “I Haven’t Decided Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Imo State” - Okorocha by uboma(m): 8:05am On Oct 08, 2016
what an arrogant statement!!!

1 Like

Re: “I Haven’t Decided Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Imo State” - Okorocha by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2016
where is omenka?
Re: “I Haven’t Decided Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Imo State” - Okorocha by bennyann: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2016
undecided na you suppose to decide the next governor or the people of Imo state? I never knew Imo people have given you total power so they no longer have a say. Na wa oooooo.

Let me leave this issue to the Imolites.

1 Like

Re: “I Haven’t Decided Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Imo State” - Okorocha by Moreoffaith(m): 8:14am On Oct 08, 2016
Governor abi commissioner, na which kind talk be this one.
Re: “I Haven’t Decided Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Imo State” - Okorocha by mii4u(f): 8:19am On Oct 08, 2016
If only this guy sabi the implication of wetin him talk, he wldnt have bin fast enough to say it.

1 Like

Re: “I Haven’t Decided Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Imo State” - Okorocha by Luckylife(m): 8:20am On Oct 08, 2016
That mentality of choosing who will govern a state by single god father ought to have been stop by APC acclaimed change mantra. So my Governor , my Governor let my people , my people chose and vote for their own Governor to be .
Re: “I Haven’t Decided Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Imo State” - Okorocha by Young03(m): 8:32am On Oct 08, 2016
shatap are u God...

c him forming don jazzy
Re: “I Haven’t Decided Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Imo State” - Okorocha by otukpo(f): 8:33am On Oct 08, 2016
So it is now okorocha who decides who becomes our governor in imo state?

Okorocha, do not forget how you came in. Imo people wil force you and your candidate out the way they forced ohakim out.
Re: “I Haven’t Decided Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Imo State” - Okorocha by biaframustcome: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2016
My grandfather of blessed memory once told me "Alaigbo is blessed and anybody that desecrates it, will surely receive their punishment "

I will advise this politicians to thread carefully.
Re: “I Haven’t Decided Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Imo State” - Okorocha by gidgiddy: 9:07am On Oct 08, 2016
Funnily enough, every Governor in Nigeria always think it is their job to decide who their successor will be.
Re: “I Haven’t Decided Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Imo State” - Okorocha by Zonacom(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2016
The Emperor have spoken
Re: “I Haven’t Decided Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Imo State” - Okorocha by Emycord: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2016
As a godfather or what power belongs to God and the people
Re: “I Haven’t Decided Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Imo State” - Okorocha by sinistermind(m): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2016
What this man said is quite laughable. The people of Imo State won't make the mistake of voting anyone that's your "anointed candidate" not after turning the whole state to a circus show and a gigantic shrine filled with statues.
Re: “I Haven’t Decided Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Imo State” - Okorocha by Emycord: 9:28am On Oct 08, 2016
As a godfather or what power belongs to God and the people and ngeneukwuenu too
BUHARIISCURSED:
where is omenka?
As a godfather or what power belongs to God and the people
Re: “I Haven’t Decided Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Imo State” - Okorocha by ajepako(f): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2016
So Mr Okoroawusa will be the one to decide who takes over from him?

Not lmo people again?

Chia....

APC...Chanji...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “I Haven’t Decided Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Imo State” - Okorocha by derajojosblog(f): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2016
Luckylife:
That mentality of chosen who will govern a state by single God father ought to have been stop by APC acclaimed change mantra. So my Governor , my Governor let my people , my people chose and vote for their own Governor to be .

lol..true

(1) (Reply)

Implement Section-143 Of Nigerian Constitution-ipob Tells House / See The Message Niger Delta Avengers Sent To The Newly Elected US President Dona / Sambo Dasuki's Father, Ibrahim Dasuki Dies @ 96.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.