Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Boko Haram: Nigeria And Neighbours Chad, Cameroon And Niger Celebrate Victories - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Nigeria And Neighbours Chad, Cameroon And Niger Celebrate Victories (23211 Views)

Boko Haram: Nigeria Won’t Hire Mercenaries — Presidency / Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC / A Nairalander With Family And Neighbours Watching INEC Presidential Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Nigeria And Neighbours Chad, Cameroon And Niger Celebrate Victories by searider(m): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
That's is a Good one to celebrate.

GEJ bringing the country back to the way he met it 6yrs ago.

GMB; I wish you a peaceful and non-insurgent rule..

#team apolitical
Re: Boko Haram: Nigeria And Neighbours Chad, Cameroon And Niger Celebrate Victories by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
I'm so filled with joy and happiness. May God bless the MNJTF and the Nigeria Military. By the grace of God we shall take over the three leftover towns from Boko Bastards. Well done President GEJ, well done President idriss, Well done Presidents of Cameroon and Niger. Never Again shall we suffer in the hands of terrorists.

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Nigeria And Neighbours Chad, Cameroon And Niger Celebrate Victories by bamac(m): 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
So jega can stop boko-haram in 6 weeks.... Infact, jonathan u don lose, na jega i go even vote 4....go start to prepare to stay in aso rock jega.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigeria And Neighbours Chad, Cameroon And Niger Celebrate Victories by EmekaBlue(m): 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
When ever Nigeria is ready to act..They do it well.....Plz no room for them to regroup...Chad n Cameroon Niger plz watch ur border towns coz they r running frm Nigeria now

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Nigeria And Neighbours Chad, Cameroon And Niger Celebrate Victories by Fulaman198(m): 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
duni04:
Whoever is in charge of Jonathan's propaganda army is trying! Chadian and Niger soldiers liberated these towns and Nigerian soldiers are even yet to assert authorityy over them. That's why Gamboru in Nigeria was re-taken yesterday by Boko haram after its liberators, the Chadian soldiers, returned to Chad.

So true
Re: Boko Haram: Nigeria And Neighbours Chad, Cameroon And Niger Celebrate Victories by PointB: 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
A little lazy to post new comment, will simple copy from old, yet relevant, one:

17. And Mini son of Mah took the weapons and gave them to thousand men. And Mini son of Mah set the men against the tents of E-cow and his bands of brigands, and routed them. E-cow fled to his fortress in the wilderness of Sambisa. But Mini the son of Mah and his men would not relent; they pursued them and many of them were felled by the swords, and many were captured.

18. And King Jonah the Able, son of Locki addressed Mini the son Mah and his men saying, “Never again will E-cow threaten us!” And the men responded chanting, “Never Again! Never Again!!”

19. And there was great rejoicing among the people of the land and they also chant, “Never Again! Never Again!!”

Excerpts from, The Tribulation of Jonah, Chapter 2: 17-19

https://www.nairaland.com/2174898/tribulation-jonah-chapter-one-verses#31228334

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Nigeria And Neighbours Chad, Cameroon And Niger Celebrate Victories by Fulaman198(m): 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
sarutobie:

are you human or demon?

What kind of question is that when he's telling the truth
Re: Boko Haram: Nigeria And Neighbours Chad, Cameroon And Niger Celebrate Victories by Fulaman198(m): 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
onila:
Niger guys are so hot

just love these french African guys smiley
sexy and stylish

see the one with cigarette wink yummy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2227129_one_jpeg6a15587f3c212b292732e49a2d20806c

Onila, sometimes you don't make sense. They look like typical Hausa and Zarma men. They don't look any different from men in Northern Nigeria save us Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Nigeria And Neighbours Chad, Cameroon And Niger Celebrate Victories by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
manmustwac:
after how many years of boko haram terrorizing the north its not the missing chibok school girls or the two bombings in abuja or the estimated 2'000 killed in baga or the estimated 30 thousand innocents killed in the north its only the elections (that had to be cancelled) that he's thinking of and wants to win that made our government finally get serious about dealing with this boko haram issue

pipo like u must talk negatively..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Nigeria And Neighbours Chad, Cameroon And Niger Celebrate Victories by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
[size=50pt]BRAIN IS NEEDED IN THAT UR HEAD THAT LOOK LIKE AGOLO RUBB[/size]
saintTim:
God bless the multinational force

# God bless Nigeria

# buhari in trouble
Re: Boko Haram: Nigeria And Neighbours Chad, Cameroon And Niger Celebrate Victories by onila(f): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Fulaman198:

Onila, sometimes you don't make sense. They look like typical Hausa and Zarma men. They don't look any different from men in Northern Nigeria save us Fulani.
most of the Nigerian men

I have seen in the North were fair or brown

not dark like Niger guys
and off course u guys dont have french swagger tongue grin
Re: Boko Haram: Nigeria And Neighbours Chad, Cameroon And Niger Celebrate Victories by richidinho(m): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
Kelklein:
lipsrsealed

I saw FUTURE LEADERS in that Aisha Buhari text

Buhari was a future leader in 1960s

By 1983 he already fulfilled that

The stage now is for others that were called future leaders in 1980s
Re: Boko Haram: Nigeria And Neighbours Chad, Cameroon And Niger Celebrate Victories by Emmaowolabia(m): 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
God will punish severely all the people that carelessly allowed Nigeria to lost its citizens to these idiots. They said nigerians army has no sufficient weapons to fight the bokoharam but show me here on this pics the special or sophisticated weapons with which the Niger and chadians soldiers are fighting bokoharam and winning. What is hidden to man is not hidden to God, march 28 will tell the mind of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Nigeria And Neighbours Chad, Cameroon And Niger Celebrate Victories by Fulaman198(m): 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
onila:
most of the Nigerian men

I have seen in the North were fair or brown

not dark like Niger guys
and off course u guys dont have french swagger tongue grin

Most of the men you have seen in the North that were fair or brown are of Fulani descent even if they claim the nonsense title of "Hausa-Fulani" True Hausa are dark as charcoal.

I'm from the North Onila I know what I'm talking about. Your whole thing about French swagger doesn't make sense. The Northern part of Nigeria and Niger are exactly the same culturally and ethnically speaking.

Re: Boko Haram: Nigeria And Neighbours Chad, Cameroon And Niger Celebrate Victories by Fulaman198(m): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Emmaowolabia:
God will punish severely all the people that carelessly allowed Nigeria to lost its citizens to these idiots. They said nigerians army has no sufficient weapons to fight the bokoharam but show me here on this pics the special or sophisticated weapons with which the Niger and chadians soldiers are fighting bokoharam and winning. What is hidden to man is not hidden to God, march 28 will tell the mind of the masses.

Very good point, part of the reason I think our leaders corruption has driven our army into crap. Although Chadians in fairness to them are well-armed. Chad is what Nigeria was 15 years ago.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigeria And Neighbours Chad, Cameroon And Niger Celebrate Victories by saintTim(m): 10:04am On Mar 20, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
[size=50pt]BRAIN IS NEEDED IN THAT UR HEAD THAT LOOK LIKE AGOLO RUBB[/size]

[quote author=ToyozzieTohBad post=31790689][size=50pt]BRAIN IS NEEDED IN THAT UR HEAD THAT LOOK LIKE AGOLO RUBB[/size]

BRAIN is needed in that your head that don't have a brain

Lmao
Re: Boko Haram: Nigeria And Neighbours Chad, Cameroon And Niger Celebrate Victories by ArcToyin(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
Election is one week to go and they still have three LGAs to flush. Wont that be another excuse to postpone election?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Badeh’s Driver Is Alive, Investigations Underway / NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole / Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.