Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards (21405 Views)

APC Yet To Pay For Campaign Billboards FOr 2015 Election: Advertising Companies / SSS Picks #akwaibom INEC REC Austin Okojie Over Damage To Electoral Materials / Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Violence broke out on Thursday in Saminaka, Lere Local Government Area, Kaduna state on Thursday following destructions of campaign billboards of politicians by hoodlums. Unidentified miscreants went round the town damaging billboards belonging to a particular political party and its candidates. Billboards worth millions of Naira erected in strategic places were damaged. A witness said hundreds of youths took to the streets later in the morning to protest the destruction of the billboards of an opposition party. The number of the protesters surged as they moved from street to street. He said the situation got out of hand after an angry mob started destroying billboards of the ruling party in the town. Police stepped in and urged the protesters to calm down after promising to investigate the incident. Police were said to have
arrested two youths in connection with incident. Police spokesman Zubairu Abubakar confirmed the incident but did not give further details.

Source: http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/49906-violence-erupts-in-saminaka-over-damage-of-campaign-billboards
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by asala1: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
PDP is a mess. You guys can destroy billboards as you wish but you can't destroy the heart. Every sensible Nigerian is ready to vote cluelessness out.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by GboyegaD(m): 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
This report is annoying. Why not tell us whose billboard posters were destroyed? People should learn not to destroy for any political party.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by internetpirate: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Why conclude that it's PDP? Aren't both parties filled with miscreants? Did you see the video of APC northern youths destroying PDP billboards? APC should stop playing the victim! Both parties are corrupt and bereft of morals!!! cry

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by clevvermind(m): 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
GboyegaD:
This report is annoying. Why not tell us whose billboard posters were destroyed? People should learn not to destroy for any political party.
don't mind those useless apc. they will start blaming pdp now.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by clevvermind(m): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
asala1:
PDP is a mess. You guys can destroy billboards as you wish but you can't destroy the heart. Every sensible Nigerian is ready to vote cluelessness out.
where do you see pdp?

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by ej77: 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
Apc is a demonic party with satanic agents as memebers. They can not rule Nigeria. Buhari wil fail again.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by GboyegaD(m): 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
clevvermind:
don't mind those useless apc. they will start blaming pdp now.

No one can blame the other because we do not know who is guilty except there is more information not in the body of the report. More so, why call them useless for supporting their choice party? I am not a partisan person for now because both parties do not have an ideology however, I am a Pro-Buhari for presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by sammyj: 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
People are just using this last oppurtunity to milk the clueless one of his sweet dollars by openly fighting for him and canvasing for his support, but come March 28 they will vote for the real man of the day SAI BABA cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by maxit2(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Phuck PDP
Phuck APC
Phuck GEJ
Phuck Buhari

Phuck all you jobless youths that will even vote for these bastarrds. Oh phuck you more if you risk your lives for these sons of bastarrrdds....

I hate EACH and EVERY POLITICIAN in NIGERIA.

If your father, mother, sister, brother, uncle or whatever is a politician, PHUCK you too!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by holatin(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
You can't destroy our aim, our desire, our choice

sai buhari

7 Likes

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nigerians and politics.....

Of course...I blame the Kaduna State Govt.....they won't invest in youth development, or in modernizing the education subsector.Or even developing an innovative economy based on the raw materials they have.

Instead...they share the kudi.

And of course....it is all Abuja's fault.Oil dependent economics and all that.....

2 Likes

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by free2ryhme: 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
angry angry

the people wey send una none of their children dey there ooo
. Dem dey school for Harvard, Cambridge etc

when will Nigerian youths wise up

4 Likes

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
But why are northerners so violent? Please if they want to fight,let them kill themselves and their families. God protect me and my family

1 Like

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by adssguy: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
ATTENTION - Omg!! See What Amber Rose Wore To The Club

http://.in/2015/03/omg-see-what-amber-rose-wore-to-club.html
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by Aspireahead(m): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
sai Jesus Christ

7 Likes

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by Abayhormy(m): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
@Internetpirate.
About the Purported APC Northern youth video, this is what I have to say;

Buhari was busy in Lagos this morning in a town hall meeting with the women.

You can bet that Buhari is not aware some illiterate fans of his are doing this, neither did he give them the order or go ahead.

This is defferent from the instance of calling the head of a faction of OPC few days to the election and awarding him contract(a contract that will license him to import arms at freewill at that) .

We all know there is a direct link between the gun and machete wielding OPC and Jonathan.

But there is no direct link between these miscreants and Buhari.

He might not even know they Exist ! (which I know this is the case).

Moreover someone said it was Yero(PDP) that started it by destroying Elrufai's billboards which led to the counter billboard destruction by agrieved teeming APC youth supporters which were videoed. Although I strongly condemn this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by Houseofglam7(f): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
This really won't change anything......
Looking forward to March28th with so much anticipation

1 Like

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by hazyfm: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
WHAT!!!
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by kekakuz(m): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
[size=20pt] A P C
association of professional criminals
[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
ej77:
Apc is a demonic party with satanic agents as memebers. They can not rule Nigeria. Buhari wil fail again.

Sorry....but Kaduna is PDP run...... smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by englishmart(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
all this rubbish will soon end..

Sai jona

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by fitzmayowa: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
The only people I blame are the so call fo0ls, who call themselves youth, they would rather be tools in the hands of these set of greedy politicians...

While their own sons and daughter are somewhere abroad studying and making an head way, some useless youth will collect peanut and start causing trouble...

May God allow our so called fo0lish youth use their brains reasonably...SMH

1 Like

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by naijainfogalery: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
This is the reason why every Nigerian must be educated and financially stable, if people are ok they dont do some stupid things

1 Like

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by toureman(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dis is serious
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by zeburudaya: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
After the bill boards and board bills are destroymented, PDP will still win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by Splashme: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
n
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
ok
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by Joniboi(m): 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
I don't know why PDP supporters will see White and call it Black...and vice versa.

The article clearly stated that the ruling party destroyed the opposition's Billboards.

Oh! PDP already accepting that they are now the opposition party in Nigeria.

9days to go...Sai GMB/PYO!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
almostFamous:
But why are northerners so violent? Please if they want to fight,let them kill themselves and their families. God protect me and my family

And recent events in Lagos and Rivers proves that Southerners are peace loving....plus the threats from some old oil soldiers also proves that Southerners are nice chaps.

I am not a Northerner....but I would love it if Nigerians stopped playing the tribal card....and fashioned out solutions.

2 Likes

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by XBLadez: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mention APC when u talk violence. Doubt me? Check out all the APC-governed states and tell me which one is peaceful. Rochas, whom we once regarded as best governor in Nigeria, under APGA, is steadily losing the respect the indigenes had for him since he joined APC. There're are many cases of lynching and unjust killings now in Imo state.
That's APC for you

NeverAgain#

GEJ - 2019!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After / LASG Empowers Vulcanizers With U-box Equipment(photos) / Suicide Bombers Kill Themselves, Three Others In Failed Borno Attacks(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.