Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

I Will Vote For Buhari Only If. . . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Vote For Buhari Only If. . . (1145 Views)

Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina / Buhari: Only Athletes Can Go To Rio Olympics / Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Vote For Buhari Only If. . . by EmoBoy(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
He promises to end tribalism in Nigeria.
Re: I Will Vote For Buhari Only If. . . by melvinjames: 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
If he renounces violence.
Re: I Will Vote For Buhari Only If. . . by chamboy(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
It's in APC's manifesto "no more state of origin Just State of Residence

2 Likes

Re: I Will Vote For Buhari Only If. . . by Eggcelent(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
That is a good ideal. However, any candidate who makes such a promise must be taken to be deceitful. Even among so-called homogeneous groups, there is obvious. How then do you stop it among heterogeneous tribes. In the meantime, I pray we get to a point where competence will play a greater role in voters' choice than tribe.
Re: I Will Vote For Buhari Only If. . . by Sweetguy25: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
chamboy:
It's in APC's manifesto "no more state of origin Just State of Residence
. APC manifesto is filled with lies and impossible dreams.

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote For Buhari Only If. . . by chamboy(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
State of Residence would solve this Issue, when An chukwudi can b called a citizen of Ilesa, Osun state. Abdulaziz a citizen of Nwenyi, Anambra. Tunde a citizen Chibok, Borno
Re: I Will Vote For Buhari Only If. . . by chamboy(m): 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sweetguy25:
the Beauty of democracy applies we vote dem out after four years if dey fail to fulfil their intend promises
Re: I Will Vote For Buhari Only If. . . by WisdomFlakes: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Vote APC first and find out if they can implement their manifesto before you judge!
Na WA for you Jonathanians sha. At least we have tested and tried GEJ in a democratic setting and he has failed, why judge GMB even before his tenure commences??
Re: I Will Vote For Buhari Only If. . . by chamboy(m): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Vote APC first and find out if they can implement their manifesto before you judge!
Na WA for you Jonathanians sha. At least we have tested and tried GEJ in a democratic setting and he has failed, why judge GMB even before his tenure commences??
Jonathan didn't Even Implement Half of his Manifesto and his asking for another term.
Nigerians b wise
Re: I Will Vote For Buhari Only If. . . by Sweetguy25: 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
chamboy:
State of Residence would solve this Issue, when An chukwudi can b called a citizen of Ilesa, Osun state. Abdulaziz a citizen of Nwenyi, Anambra. Tunde a citizen Chibok, Borno
Nigerians are inherently tribalistic. State of origin can't stop tribalism in Nigeria.
Re: I Will Vote For Buhari Only If. . . by Sweetguy25: 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
chamboy:
the Beauty of democracy applies we vote dem out after four years if dey fail to fulfil their intend promises
and if they fail, you vote another party that fails in four years, you vote them out again and vote another party that's fails again... And the cycle continues
Re: I Will Vote For Buhari Only If. . . by chamboy(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sweetguy25:
and if they fail, you vote another party that fails in four years, you vote them out again and vote another party that's fails again... And the cycle continues
u dnt even know wat u are saying
Re: I Will Vote For Buhari Only If. . . by Sweetguy25: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
chamboy:
u dnt even know wat u are saying
You don't know what I'm saying.

(1) (Reply)

How Newpapers Headlines On Monday 30th March Will Look Like / Lagos Monarch, Babaloja General Endorses APC Candidate For LSHA / Ambode Gets Early Congratulatory Message From Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.