Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) (39850 Views)

Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari / 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) / 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
A 9-year-old girl, Nicole Benson, who is a pupil of Greensprings School Lekki campus, has officially donated her lunch money to the Muhammadu Buhari, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Nicole made the donation of about N6,000 during the at a Town Hall meeting with Nigerian women on Thursday in Lagos, while she also read the letter she wrote a month ago to the All Progressive Congress (APC) Presidential campaign team.

See photos from Nicole’s presentation to Buhari:

http://ynaija.com/9-year-old-girl-officially-donates-lunch-money-buhari-see-photos/

16 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Its alright....

Can't wait for this election-tide to be over..

cool

27 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Dioxidane: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nice... Lemme go and donate my salary...

109 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Dreambeat: 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
Unfortunately she didn't know that her parents who asked her to do this were planning to mortgage her future but they will not succeed.

150 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dioxidane:

Give me just 2K before you do so abeg....wink

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
nice

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Abduljohn(m): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Old and young workin with n for d peoples general. Peoples love is Gods love

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by ola6: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Child, you better use your money for lunch and don't starve yourself. That THIEF standing next to Buhari on your right hand has impoverished your mates forcing them to hawking the streets and he killed a man called Funsho Williams. Don't start your life associating with murderers.

133 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
Rubbish!.. APC can lie!
They just arranged one girl from a primary school to come and grace(... Actually, she was acting) the occasion and also claiming the girl donated her lunch Money. Fear APC, they are really good in pulling stunts, these stunts will only deceive the gullible.

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by xreal: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
This girlHer parents should be interrogated.
N6000 for lunch? Kai!

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Rubbish!... Where is the picture(s) of the girl handing the money over to Tinubu or Amaechi?... APC can lie!
They just arranged one girl from a primary school to come and grace the occasion and also claiming the girl donated her lunch Money. Liars of the highest order.

Lool..

13 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by phlemzy: 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
March 29, Thanksgiving Sunday!!!We shall dance & will not be tired!

7 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by aresa: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
God Bless the little girl and her wonder parents, may the spirit of #Change and abundance be with you and yours..

41 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Dioxidane: 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Give me just 2K before you do so abeg....wink

You go give me award?? grin

6 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by EdCure: 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
God bless the little girl for her foresight in sowing a good seed on a fertile ground.

17 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dioxidane:

You go give me award?? grin

I go pray for you cheesy

8 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by viczing(m): 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dioxidane:

Na stunt, wetin small girl know about politics abegy....janjanweed try another stunt please

18 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Dioxidane: 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Abduletudaye:

I go pray for you cheesy

Amen grin

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Misogynist2014(m): 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
CHANGE is the only constant thing in life, the time of harvest is here, the wind of CHANGE is blowing from the Sahara.

10 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Splashme: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
[size=25pt]Childish Propaganda

APC should grow up, abeg!
[/size]

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by ritababe(f): 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
na she sabi
even meself fit donate my lunch money to buhari and Jonathan..
so far dey remember me wen the time comes

3 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by AJOT99(m): 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
Story for gullible individuals!

8 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by francizy(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Very childish propaganda by APC once again. Shame.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by francizy(m): 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
ola6:
Child, you better use your money for lunch and don't starve yourself. That THIEF standing next to Buhari on your right hand has impoverished your mates forcing them to hawking the streets and [size=18pt]he killed a man called Funsho Williams.[/size] Don't start your life associating with murderers.

God will forever bless you for reasoning in this direction. Apparently people don't care about that wonderful man murdered because he was a threat to their democratic dominance and hypnosis of Lagos state and SWerners, a man who would have delivered Lagos state from the mortgaged pocket of the Nigeria's biggest landlord, a man who only spoke and stood by the truth, the only politician as of then with integrity, honesty, uprightness, etc. Apparently SW APC supporters have forgotten this great man.

My heart is filled with joy to know that your kind still exists. May you forever be blessed abundantly and may whatever you lay your hands on be successful.

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by ola6: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
francizy:

God will forever bless you for reasoning in this direction. Apparently people don't care about that wonderful man murdered because he was a threat to their democratic dominance and hypnosis of Lagos state and SWerners, a man who would have delivered Lagos state from the mortgaged pocket of the Nigeria's biggest landlord, a man who only spoke and stood by the truth, the only politician as of then with integrity and honesty, etc. Apparently SW APC supporters has forgotten this great man.

My heart is filled with joy to know that your kind still exists. May you forever be blessed abundantly and may whatever you lay your hands on be successful.

AMEN!!!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Even a small girl refused to be clueless
That is the winning team baby
u r on the right path
#sai buhari

18 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by ignis: 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Is this a campaign or what?

3 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by ibietela2(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
90yrs and now 9yrs..... Make this poop election come dey do dey go

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by suwailad(f): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Good for the campaign. APC all the way!

4 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by aljharem(m): 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
ola6:
Child, you better use your money for lunch and don't starve yourself. That THIEF standing next to Buhari on your right hand has impoverished your mates forcing them to hawking the streets and he killed a man called Funsho Williams. Don't start your life associating with murderers.

[size=18pt]GOD IN HEAVEN BLESS YOU !!!![/size]

I just pity that young girl being used.

Notice the way tinubu was looking at her

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by stalyf(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
APC with their usual propaganda have started selling stories of a 9 year old girl donating her 10,000 naira to support Buhari and the APC.
I hope they know that 8 years old kids are fighting for Boko Haram and ISIS too. It just shows a child can be influenced to support any terrible cause

Meanwhile, I decided to watch General Buhari this morning on channels TV and i must say I WAS NOT inspired.

In the course of the program, Grandpa Buhari referred to Prof. Osibanjo's wife as "Mrs. Professor Osinbajo". That was his 6th gaffe in the run up to the general election. What a candidate!!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters / Lawan Shuts Down Motion Seeking To Debate Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech / Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.