Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,493 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

Black Guys In Brazil - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Guys In Brazil (10499 Views)

(photos) See How A Dog Save A Hopeless Child In Brazil / Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls / Guys In Honesty Of Heart, Do You Pray & Wish For A Woman Or Wife As Your Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Guys In Brazil by coogar: 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ewuro4:
You saw the lady that said she wouldn't settle for a man's earning less than $75k/annum if she's racking 6figures annually ? undecided

classic case of hypergamy!
why should the man's wages matter in the relationship? she would rather share another woman's husband that is rich than go for a man that earns less than $75k p.a.
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by Ewuro4: 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
coogar:

classic case of hypergamy!
why should the man's wages matter in the relationship? .

More money in the bank? grin
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by Ewuro4: 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
Boogles mind.

Re: Black Guys In Brazil by coogar: 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ewuro4:

More money in the bank? grin

it's pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Black Guys In Brazil by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 22, 2015
Ewuro4:

Sadly, this is Very True.

The same trend is fast approaching our woods too.. Our sisters wants to marry up @ all cost and the modern confusion called Feminism is not helping them neither. They should at least understand the cause before following it.

You saw the lady that said she wouldn't settle for a man's earning less than $75k/annum if she's racking 6figures annually ? undecided

Another point is, all these 'difficult' pleasers are very easy to accomplish. What you give is what you'll get from any responsible man. Men thrive on Respect esp from their wives. grin
But, If you talk too much now... They call you suffer head grin

Now I really want to visit Rio.

Very powerful documentary and truth pill to swallow
... beg lemme finish it grin
Freecocoa, I waant you to see this. my 'own' inside is that this trend has almost destroyed our dating-romance-marriage scene in Nigeria. It is used to be that brothers in the diaspora would come back home to get married, but recently the quality of our women has gone south.

And Nigerian women shouldn't rest easy, na poverty dey cause una to still dey see husband. I foresee a future where Nigerian men go to Kenya, Ghana, SA to 'cool off' or even import wives. You ladies are valuable but not as much as you think, no offence.
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by freecocoa(f): 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

Freecocoa, I waant you to see this. my 'own' inside is that this trend has almost destroyed our dating-romance-marriage scene in Nigeria. It is used to be that brothers in the diaspora would come back home to get married, but recently the quality of our women has gone south.

And Nigerian women shouldn't rest easy, na poverty dey cause una to still dey see husband. I foresee a future where Nigerian men go to Kenya, Ghana, SA to 'cool off' or even import wives. You ladies are valuable but not as much as you think, no offence.
Lol grin grin grin

Oboy leave the internet and come face the real world, Naija babes na hot commodity abeg, you know how many weddings happen only for my area this weekend? Dey there na.tongue

1 Like

Re: Black Guys In Brazil by TV01(m): 10:44am On Mar 23, 2015
Timbuktou:
Found it: Expidite Robinson. Don't speak Dutch unfortunately. Got a mini transcript somewhere, though. Confirming the truth is all.
Abeg share...perhaps in the Boys night out thread if it's more convenient.

Cheers
TV
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol grin grin grin

Oboy leave the internet and come face the real world, Naija babes na hot commodity abeg, you know how many weddings happen only for my area this weekend? Dey there na.tongue

Funny babe. Aren't African Americans getting married every weekend? The difference is in the difference in influence of culture, as you know, over here married is do-or-die. If only you knew the minds of Naija husbands, you go shake head for your sisters. grin

How's Enugu btw? You're based there right?
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by freecocoa(f): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2015
Timbuktou:
Funny babe. Aren't African Americans getting married every weekend? The difference is in the difference in influence of culture, as you know, over here married is do-or-die. If only you knew the minds of Naija husbands, you go shake head for your sisters. grin

How's Enugu btw? You're based there right?
If I hear, Oboy leave talk jare.

If I tell you how many "I'd like my son abroad to marry you,he's looking for a wife, you are a good girl" I've gotten, you'd doubt it, so just bone matter.

I used to be based in Enugu, Enugu should be fine.

3 Likes

Re: Black Guys In Brazil by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
freecocoa:
If I hear, Oboy leave talk jare.

If I tell you how many "I'd like my son abroad to marry you,he's looking for a wife, you are a good girl" I've gotten, you'd doubt it, so just bone matter.

I used to be based in Enugu, Enugu should be fine.
Are you trying to project yourself on the rest of the women in society? Even here we see how different your thought process is and that you try to be fair even though we might not always agree. Didn't someone just attack you on her thread for correcting her, I doubt any discerning mothers would recommend her to their sons!

I'm not saying you're one in a million or a unique female, though. That assessment will have to be made in person.

No wonder I didn't see you when I was there last month, kept a keen eye out around Ogui Road and co. grin
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by freecocoa(f): 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

Are you trying to project yourself on the rest of the women in society? Even here we see how different your thought process is and that you try to be fair even though we might not always agree. Didn't someone just attack you on her thread for correcting her, I doubt any discerning mothers would recommend her to their sons!

I'm not saying you're one in a million or a unique female, though. That assessment will have to be made in person.

No wonder I didn't see you when I was there last month, kept a keen eye out around Ogui Road and co. grin
You know when Nigerian women or even women in general are being discussed here, you guys tend to group us all together, hence the tone of that post of mine, so no too blame me grin.

Lol, I kuku don't take the events on here too seriously, no be today we don dey see something for NL.cheesy

You no well, so I go just stand for ogui road abi, smh.grin
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
freecocoa:
You know when Nigerian women or even women in general are being discussed here, you guys tend to group us all together, hence the tone of that post of mine, so no too blame me grin.

Lol, I kuku don't take the events on here too seriously, no be today we don dey see something for NL.cheesy

You no well, so I go just stand for ogui road abi, smh.grin
Nah, we don't blindly generalise. Truth is stereotypes aren't always wrong, positive or negative, plus there are exceptions.

I been see person wey resemble you only say the yam for her leg no be here. I was sure your yams weren't that thickly developed. grin
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by freecocoa(f): 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

Nah, we don't blindly generalise. Truth is stereotypes aren't always wrong, positive or negative, plus there are exceptions.

I been see person wey resemble you only say the yam for her leg no be here. I was sure your yams weren't that thickly developed. grin
Okay o, I sha know say I follow for the good exceptions. cheesy

Like say you know what I look like, you know whether my yam big pass her own?grin
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Okay o, I sha know say I follow for the good exceptions. cheesy

Like say you know what I look like, you know whether my yam big pass her own?grin
You sure about that?

I've seen your yams, they look well-cultivated. grin
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by freecocoa(f): 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

You sure about that?

I've seen your yams, they look well-cultivated. grin
grin.

You've not, I'm sure.
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by coogar: 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
freecocoa & timbuktou sitting on the tree kissing........ cheesy
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by freecocoa(f): 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
coogar:
No ooo, we are not.

There's only one guy I'm gonna be kissing here and you know him.cheesy
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
freecocoa:
grin.

You've not, I'm sure.
You'd be surprised how much I know about you
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
coogar:
grin. I'm trying to evangelise is all.
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by freecocoa(f): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Timbuktou:
You'd be surprised how much I know about you
Na so.

Let's play.

What's my name?
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Na so.

Let's play.

What's my name?
you want me to tell all these desperate nairaland guys your name? Haba. I'll confirm it over the phone wink
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by freecocoa(f): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Timbuktou:
you want me to tell all these desperate nairaland guys your name? Haba. I'll confirm it over the phone wink
Lmao.grin

Good luck guessing the digits.wink
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Lmao.grin

Good luck guessing the digits.wink
Oh, I don't need to be guessing that
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by freecocoa(f): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Timbuktou:
Oh, I don't need to be guessing that
You funny.cheesy

I didn't give it to you and I know you don't have it.tongue

[s]Now my boo's gon be wondering, don't get me into trouble.[/s]
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by Idowuogbo(f): 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

No wonder I didn't see you when I was there last month, kept a keen eye out around Ogui Road and co
. grin
Hei! Stop it!!! Asawooooooooo!!!! I 'wee' tell iya bomboy. tongue

Frecokes,please dodge this one o.... this market is bad mehn...to tax am go hard walai! The guy scatter brain gannnn. grin grin
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by Idowuogbo(f): 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Na so.

Let's play.

What's my name?
See this one, that information full market na...he'll only have to DHL one bottle of ogidigbam to coogar to have all ya details wired to him. grin grin
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by freecocoa(f): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Idowuogbo:

See this one, that information full market na...he'll only have to DHL one bottle of ogidigbam to coogar to have all ya details wired to him. grin grin
Amebo, who tell you say coogar know my name?tongue

If anyone gets any info on me here, na you I go arrest, you sure say him never bribe you so.cheesy
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by Idowuogbo(f): 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Amebo, who tell you say coogar know my name?tongue

If anyone gets any info on me here, na you I go arrest, you sure say him never bribe you so.cheesy
Lmao! I'm innocent mehn... i remain loyal o.But hey if the perce per info make brain,I'll vomit everything one time. grin grin
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by freecocoa(f): 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lmao! I'm innocent mehn... i remain loyal o.But hey if the perce per info make brain,I'll vomit everything one time. grin grin
Make your love for money no kill us o.grin
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by Idowuogbo(f): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Make your love for money no kill us o.grin
Na, we safe. Nothing dey happen! Baba loke dey scene grin grin
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Hei! Stop it!!! Asawooooooooo!!!! I 'wee' tell iya bomboy. tongue

Frecokes,please dodge this one o.... this market is bad mehn...to tax am go hard walai! The guy scatter brain gannnn. grin grin
But what is all this Africa magicness gan sef? angry Who told you Olori is unaware of the Cocoa, ehn? Babe, you need to keep calm and arrange this job for me grin. Come on, be a good sport.

Meanwhile, Freecocoa, don't be discouraged at words from detractors. I'm sure yous old enough to make a wise decision wink
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by freecocoa(f): 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Na, we safe. Nothing dey happen! Baba loke dey scene grin grin
Okay o, I never see you for the other side as you said o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife / Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters / My kind of mother Inlaw!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.