Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins (1671 Views)

‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai / I Pity The New Ooni's Wife / Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by mekaboy(m): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
Some people are worried about the faith of igbos if Buhari wins. But i am worried about the south south region.

No matter who wins, igbos are industrous, with or without ministerial appointments, igbos depend 80% from bizness .

Assuming buhari wins, To make the economy viable and inviting to investors, u must support businesses who create activities, generate tax and income. So every well meaning govt must release funds to support industries with yorubas and igbos will benefit more from.

In the cooperate field, igbos have a fair representation as well. We all know Nigeria is not as rich as it use to be now.

As soon as buhari steps in, the first point of call will be to cut all amnesty rewards for militants.

Both for the interest of the country and his own personal interest. Remember how bitter buhari was when he said "niger delta militants are treated like kings while my people (bokoharam) r killed.

With alot of youths from that region being dependent on free cash from amnesty and oil theft, this will be a provocation.

Then i see buhari deploying all the military might of this nation to wipe out that region as a revenge.

I believe amechi will be the first person to fall out with buhari, because people of the south will mount pressure on him and blame him for the cut in the free cash.

2 Likes

Re: I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mumu. I pity your English.

10 Likes

Re: I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
mekaboy:
Some people are worried about the faith of igbos if Buhari wins. But i am worried about the south south region.

No matter who wins, igbos are industrous, with or without ministerial appointments, igbos depend 80% from bizness .

Assuming buhari wins, To make the economy viable and inviting to investors, u must support businesses who create activities, generate tax and income. So every well meaning govt must release funds to support industries with yorubas and igbos will benefit more from.

In the cooperate field, igbos have a fair representation as well. We all know Nigeria is not as rich as it use to be now.

As soon as buhari steps in, the first point of call will be to cut all amnesty rewards for militants.

Both for the interest of the country and his own personal interest. Remember how bitter buhari was when he said "niger delta militants are treated like kings while my people (bokoharam) r killed.

With alot of youths from that region being dependent on free cash from amnesty and oil theft, this will be a provocation.

Then i see buhari deploying all the military might of this nation to wipe out that region as a revenge.

I believe amechi will be the first person to fall out with buhari, because people of the south will mount pressure on him and blame him for the cut in the free cash.
Guy, you obtained 1st class in mumuology.

16 Likes

Re: I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by Nature129(m): 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
eliment:
Guy, you obtained 1st class in mumuology.

Typical Nigerians. Instead of attacking the issue, you are busy attacking the writer. If you have a different opinion, why not say it and stop insulting the writer. I see sense in what he's saying, after all.

Coming to the issue of oil theft, it is complicated. I've lived in N/Delta: Okrika,PH, and Yenegoa, so I know for sure that many people benefit from stolen crude oil - the locals, powerful politicians, business men and most embarassingly, our military. Our corruption is sooooo deep-rooted. Smh

7 Likes

Re: I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by psucc(m): 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
Don't pity us. We have crossed the Rubicon
Forget Nigeria if GEJ fails.

And if it may interest you to know, that's what the Western world is pushing for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by mekaboy(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
psucc:
Don't pity us. We have crossed the Rubicon
Forget Nigeria if GEJ fails.

And if it may interest you to know, that's what the Western world is pushing for.

Lol, you r counting on the west to come to ur aid? Which will be easier? The west to destroy the whole Nigeria jst to save the ss or support Nigeria as a nation to wipe out that part of the country. ?

1 Like

Re: I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by Adminisher: 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
This is an extremely idiotic thread started by a infantile mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by amakaobiemeka: 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
Oga i am a niger deltan, what help has the billons given to asari dokubo and tompolo done to the masses. Gej has empowered super riches to them and treat them like kings when they never affect the lives of anyone but theirs. Gmb would end it all, nothing would happen

9 Likes

Re: I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
Most touts of the APC ideal way of addressing national issue is to pour venom and vituperation on the messanger rather than address the message. It epitomises the level of frustration of some people thinking bookohari, a serial looser will liberate them from their cage. A man that has nothing after him. No university in his name, no institution name after him, not member of any organisation, no book launch in his name. How can such a nonetity give Nigerians the desire change

2 Likes

Re: I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by mekaboy(m): 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
Oga i am a niger deltan, what help has the billons given to asari dokubo and tompolo done to the masses. Gej has empowered super riches to them and treat them like kings when they never affect the lives of anyone but theirs. Gmb would end it all, nothing would happen

Your right. Its a few people that were benefiting from bokoharam but the whole region paid for it. Hope we dont have idps in the ss.
Re: I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by ndcide(m): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
@op, you made some important point.

1, That Boko haram are buhari's people.

2, That buhari will be a divisive leader.

Honestly you said the truth, flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

For this reason, Buhari will not win this election.

say Amen to that.

1 Like

Re: I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by waternogetenemy: 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
mekaboy:

Very true... People dont see it until it happens. Dat is the beauty of hindsight.
Re: I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by warripekin(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
If buhari wins, be ready to kiss Nigeria good bye.

2 Likes

Re: I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by mekaboy(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
warripekin:
If buhari wins, be ready to kiss Nigeria good bye.

Hope the ss have the capacity to do that alone.

1 Like

Re: I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by HzRF(m): 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
mekaboy:

U said Nigeria isn't as rich b4 but is there other means NO!!

until oil cease to be our major source of income SS is untouchable

Buahri can order soldier but buahri can't assimilate d terrain
Buahri can order soldiers but can't tell workers to keep producing oil when war is going on
Buahri can order soldiers but can't guide pipeline from 1 end to another

Even d almighty obj couldn't contained them
They vandalise pipe line sold it off at black market reinforce themselves
Goan check d number of ammunition laid down yet no body was funding them

And another Niger delta crisis will finally split these country which will be d best thing after d discovery of doggey style

1 Like

Re: I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by mekaboy(m): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
HzRF:

U said Nigeria isn't as rich b4 but is there other means NO!!

until oil cease to be our major source of income SS is untouchable

Buahri can order soldier but buahri can't assimilate d terrain
Buahri can order soldiers but can't tell workers to keep producing oil when war is going on
Buahri can order soldiers but can't guide pipeline from 1 end to another

Even d almighty obj couldn't contained them
They vandalise pipe line sold it off at black market reinforce themselves
Goan check d number of ammunition laid down yet no body was funding them

And another Niger delta crisis will finally split these country which will be d best thing after d discovery of doggey style

Well i hope u r right. But u see how long it took aNigerin soldiers to fight bokoharam. But once there was collaboration from other countries it took a shorter time.

I pray there is no collaboration from other countries against the ss
Re: I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by walemoney007(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
J
Re: I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by garrix8: 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
Jonathan has done nothing for the common man in the Niger Delta. Only thugs like Asari, Tompolo, Ateke Tom, Boyloaf etc and ijaw ethnic warlords like Edwin Clark enjoy Jonadunce' Govt.

All the agencies that affect the lives of Niger Delta no were established by foreigners.

Nddc.... Obj

MNDA... Yar Adua

Amnesty... Yar Adua

Wrpc....... Buhari

Phrc........ Buhari

Jonadunce has done nothing for Niger Deltans. Worse still he has made himself an Ijaw President, deliberately marginalising other Non Ijaw Niger Deltans.

A good friend is preferable to a bad brother. Jonadunce is a bad and useless brother and we shall reject him and vote for our good Friend Buhari.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided

2 Likes

Re: I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by garrix8: 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Buhari will win and We the good people of Niger Delta will welcome him as our president.

Jonadunce is our brother but he has been a bad and useless brother to us.

Giving peanuts to youths in the name of Amnesty is one of the most senseless things going on currently in the Niger Delta.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided

2 Likes

Re: I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by HzRF(m): 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
walemoney007:
crisis in d niger delta cant mak Nigeria split.d pple of Niger delta will face d brute force of d Nigerian military if dey start blowin up pipline by declarin a state of emergency.d oil in d Niger delta blong to we Nigerians,we will deal wit u pple if u fink u can stop our oil in d Niger delta from flowin
Bros calm down na full blooded Yoruba u dey talk to

See war dey different ooo
As meagre as Israel is can Nigeria face them
Can USA pass vote to wage war on China?
Yet India can't stand USA

Guerrilla war is d toughest
D damage ss can cause in a minute that all part of nation will feel it will take north 30mins
If not for d recession in oil producin countries Nigeria won't be making money ?
The fact remains that ss as small as they are can cause havoc
Goan ask how northern gov were begging obj to give dem what dey want when they are not getting a dime
If buahri wins and he thinks he will side lined them he's calling for trouble
Maybe osinbajo will copy gej and go into d creek to talk to them
Re: I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by garrix8: 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
HzRF:

Bros calm down na full blooded Yoruba u dey talk to

See war dey different ooo
As meagre as Israel is can Nigeria face them
Can USA pass vote to wage war on China?
Yet India can't stand USA

Guerrilla war is d toughest
D damage ss can cause in a minute that all part of nation will feel it will take north 30mins
If not for d recession in oil producin countries Nigeria won't be making money ?
The fact remains that ss as small as they are can cause havoc
Goan ask how northern gov were begging obj to give dem what dey want when they are not getting a dime
If buahri wins and he thinks he will side lined them he's calling for trouble
Maybe osinbajo will copy gej and go into d creek to talk to them

Your comment is full of nonsense!!!

One question: What have Niger Deltans benefitted from this Government??
Re: I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by AtulegwuKalu: 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
GMB is never happy that the Amnesty Program is granted to the militants and this is one of the things he will likewise stop if elected into power. he made claims to the surrenders of the BH not given same treatment but i wonder if they both were fighting same course. BH is a terrorist group and must not be handled with kid gloves. #GEJ4Naija
Re: I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by Controlled(f): 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
d free ride to lazy easy money....is about to end...... grin grin
Re: I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by dazangel11(f): 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
I disagree and. blive Niger delta will benefit more. if buhari wins. if you think a anyone can stop amnesty u are on a long thing even buhari is not that foolish. if Niger delta millitants come back name total control of the recources dem go demand be that
Re: I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by dazangel11(f): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
nobody can stop amnesty
Re: I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by mekaboy(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
dazangel11:
I disagree and. blive Niger delta will benefit more. if buhari wins. if you think a anyone can stop amnesty u are on a long thing even buhari is not that foolish. if Niger delta millitants come back name total control of the recources dem go demand be that

That money will be channelled to the rehabilitation of the north. Nigeria is already slashing budget of key ministries like works etc by over 70%. this should tell u there is litttle or no money to run govt, so there will be alot of priority spending. I doubt if niger delta will be prioty to buhari than rebuilding the north.
Re: I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by dazangel11(f): 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
mekaboy:

That money will be channelled to the rehabilitation of the north. Nigeria is already slashing budget of key ministries like works etc by over 70%. this should tell u there is litttle or no money to run govt, so there will be alot of priority spending. I doubt if niger delta will be prioty to buhari than rebuilding the north.

trust me even buhari knows that he can't offend the Niger delta people. those guys can run the country down in 2weeks
Re: I Pity The South South If Buhari Wins by HzRF(m): 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
garrix8:

Your comment is full of nonsense!!!

One question: What have Niger Deltans benefitted from this Government??
Nonsense??
Okay oo
Goan check and see which govt have given ss d best attention
D same way ur likes belittled them before they show what are capable of pulling
Well I don't think buahri will be DAT daft to think they will happily accept to feed d nation and be forgotten

(1) (Reply)

Survey Confirms Buhari On Track To Win Presidential Elections By Heavy Margins / Good Bye To The Former Governor Of Kaduna State / Inec Admin Head In Imo Caught Thumb Printing For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.