Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Someone You Love More Vs One Who Loves You More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone You Love More Vs One Who Loves You More (2853 Views)

When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone You Love More Vs One Who Loves You More by dearie(m): 5:42am On Sep 02, 2006
Which would you do between these options?and explain?

Marry someone you love more, rather than someone that loves you more.

Marry someone that loves you more,rather than someone you love more.

Sure, you both love each other, but someone loves one person than the other does.
Re: Someone You Love More Vs One Who Loves You More by HH(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2006
for me, we both have 2 be crazy about each other, otherwise it wouldnt work,
Re: Someone You Love More Vs One Who Loves You More by Beautygyal(f): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2006
This whole thing is kind of tricky. I would marry someone that loves me more, so its unlikely for you to get dumped but at the end of the day you both love each oda that's what counts and you might even start lovin him/her more than you did before cool
Re: Someone You Love More Vs One Who Loves You More by iice(f): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2006
Neither

(1) (Reply)

Tatoo Lovers / So, Your Boyfriend Does Not Wash His Hands After Using The Toilet / How Were U Received?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.