Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) (26309 Views)

Senate Wants CBN To Convert Lower Naira Notes Into Coins / Nigeria To Mint Currency For Ghana, Cote D'ivoire / Nigeria To Mint Currency For Ghana And Ivory Coast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Spreads mat with kunu, pepsi, suya, gurasa and kulikuli waiting for my coins
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
#Legit
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by bondingman: 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
We're moving forward!
Reclaiming our giants of Africa statues
#neveragain will we go back to tyrant buhari

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by eaglechild: 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by Pearlvictory(m): 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
amadice:
...don't mind that Fulani man....he wants to stabilize oil price as if Na him papa get OPEC..
heheh... I tell thee! Go school, him no gree go.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by Misogynist2014(m): 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ghana is our wife. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by loomer: 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nice one
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by OKLOADEDoCOM: 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Abegggi
Let's assume you saw a laptop of 97K. You didn't
have the cash, so you borrowed 50K from ur mom
and 50K from ur dad = 100K. You bought the laptop
which left you with 3K change. You gave ur dad 1K
and ur mum 1K and kept the other 1K to yourself.
Now you owe your mum 49K and ur dad 49K. Now
49K+49K = 98K + ur 1K kept = 99K.Where is the
missing 1K?I know you are intelligent. Solve it and tell
me the answer....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by Wefiak1414(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
y can't this nigeria government concentrate on themself. Our naira is devaluating and oil price can not afforded by poor people. His this what we as a nation send you for. Listened any one poisoning my city I will executed. Bee warn and bewarn
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by tola9ja: 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
GEJ is working

Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by isan(m): 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
Someone is going to OTUEKE on 30 MARCH 2015 cheesy
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by soludo93(m): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
franciskaine:
and who told you the minting company was started by GEJ? All this Gejites no go let person hear word. Be ready to cry by March 30th.

You are not less dummy than Buhari. We are talking about an advancement that has secured international confidence but you are preoccupied with mundane insinuations.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by 1stola: 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
mumumugu:
When we dont even use coins
IT IS REALLY A SHAMEFUL THING HOW THIS BASTĄRD MISERABLE DRUNKĄRD FROM OTUOKE AND MANY OTHER PEOPLE SURROUNDING HIM HAS RUINED OUR ECONOMY.
Nigeria still remains the sixth lagest oil producing country in the world yet,
> we don't have any meaningfully working refinery.
> No power
> we still buy petrol products very expensively.
> There is no practically anything that you can buy with N5 in this country again.
> Dollars that was still 0.5 to Naira as at 1980 and 140 to Dollars 5 years ago is now about 230 to dollars today.
*sigh*
HOW IS GEJ WORKING
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Chimarto:
GEJ till Ameachi offer me scholarship to study Buhariology in GMB millitary university - Sambisia campus.
Hehehehehehehehehehe... cheesy grin
Bad guy!
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by iamord(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
I see so much clueless and and confusion here
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by NellyGhenghen(m): 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
The news is causing a row on ghanaweb, these guys really detest naijans oo shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by isan(m): 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
OKLOADEDoCOM:
Abegggi
Let's assume you saw a laptop of 97K. You didn't
have the cash, so you borrowed 50K from ur mom
and 50K from ur dad = 100K. You bought the laptop
which left you with 3K change. You gave ur dad 1K
and ur mum 1K and kept the other 1K to yourself.
Now you owe your mum 49K and ur dad 49K. Now
49K+49K = 98K + ur 1K kept = 99K.Where is the
missing 1K?I know you are intelligent. Solve it and tell
me the answer....
abeg my brain don dey hot
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by hustla(m): 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Where our own coins dey? The naira is now so useless, 230naira for $1,I almost wept .and some idiots are applauding the clueless one
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by Kerosene: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
franciskaine:
and who told you the minting company was started by GEJ? All this Gejites no go let person hear word. Be ready to cry by March 30th.
Odiodi for u. Infact u dive rock. Come march 30th, Jona will march into April and onward.
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by kodded(m): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
[s]
chelseabmw:
When he(Buhari) becomes the president, we will print for more countries like South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Kenya, Spain, Turkey and Portugal

Buhari is the answer

#InBuhariWeTrust

Sai Buhari
[/s]
MUMU angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by desmondblaze(m): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
Na wa oo...

Make #2,000 - #5,000 Daily With this Sure Fire Earning Method via Vfl trading, and also get daily 99% Sure Picks for 30 Days,
Visit www.profitsng.com/Vfl.htm for More Details and REAL PROOFS.
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
una sef 4 this forum b lyk chameleone...goodnews u praise d country..a bad news u abuse to d last..I tire 4 una o
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by kingslly(m): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Really he has bin doing well,propaganda didnt let u see it. One of GEJ's slogan during his 2011 campaign was "do more and talk less" he wants his good works to speak for him but the opposition are now taking advantage of that.
koonbey:
I'm confused. Is it that Jonathan is doing well and I've just not been seeing, or it that all these good news and achievements are mere election propaganda?
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by kingslly(m): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
You need to go thru the write up like 10 more times before you comment.
Pearlvictory:
O yes! But isn't this funny? China is still printing Nigeria's notes and yet Nigeria wants to print other countries' notes. What a paradox!
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by aljharem(m): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
amadice:
...don't mind that Fulani man....he wants to stabilize oil price as if Na him papa get OPEC..
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by mikkyword(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Good news
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by Sunnidinho: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
seapson:
Pls I'm a student,so I want to knw if dis will affect price of garri for market??
i dont know why you are worried about the price of garri. A secondary school student like you should prepare for his/her waec. Leave the issue of garri to your parents
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
Where is that clown, wale112?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
franciskaine:
god punish u
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by kingslly(m): 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
I dunno why some Nigerians are willing to gamble with their future by voting GMB who obviously has nothing to offer. Its so obvious GMB is not even in charge of the words that come out of his mouth,every word he said during the campaign was doctored dats why he refused to engage in a debate with GEJ because his American PR company wont be ablt to cme out on stage to give him the reply to a question that they didnt expect.I'll just stick with GEJ because i can see the change is already on ground.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
Haha

My Ghanaian acquittances are in hot soup

I have got to hold this over their heads
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by FIGARO00: 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
Isn't it funny we are printing currencies for others while ours is being printed by another country? What a country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Allen Onyema And Wife, Alice Ojochide Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary Photos / The Promise Of Dangote’s $12bn Refinery / Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.