Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) (26253 Views)

Senate Wants CBN To Convert Lower Naira Notes Into Coins / Nigeria To Mint Currency For Ghana, Cote D'ivoire / Nigeria To Mint Currency For Ghana And Ivory Coast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by dragon2(m): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
OKLOADEDoCOM:

100 - 98 = 2 and the boy is aving only 1 with him wey is the remaining 1

100 -97 = 3

100 - (49 x 2) = 2

3 - 2 = 1

The trick is, the money given and the divider 2, is an even number;while the laptop cost is an odd number.
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Hide our faces for what reason unlike nigerians we don't believe trades and help from our brothers as failure.

Thats a mature way to look at things bruh,im only messing around sha..correct guy

Meanwhile why ur ladies no dey wan date me wai?
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Benilily:
lol, was corruption started by GEJ?
#goodnews to dey pain all this APC pple sef....
lol, wetin be goodnews for here? By every standard this ought to be stale news if not for our clueless govt.
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
dubemivan:

Ignorance is a bastard!!! lack of education is seriously affecting not only their leader but also their followers....
I know some of these unskooled Buhari fellow will stomp into polling unit two or more days after the election and same people will arise to threaten to make the world ungovernable this time! I laff in swahili.....
Fresh Air till 2019.
Mr, you've said nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
frankmishael1:
god punish u
God bless you, life is too short to be wasted.
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
soludo93:

You are not less dummy than Buhari. We are talking about an advancement that has secured international confidence but you are preoccupied with mundane insinuations.
why celebrate a mundane establishment? By every standard Nigeria ought to have a minting house before now. Mind you the one you are praising today was never the hardiwork of GEJ.
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by AdelekeAkinola(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
A step in the right direction
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by Benilily(f): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
franciskaine:
lol, wetin be goodnews for here? By every standard this ought to be stale news if not for our clueless govt.
#pained?...
Pele...
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
Benilily:
#pained?...
Pele...
pained? GEJ is not ur uncle neither is he your father. I wish Nigeria can have 2 presidents - one for the Gejites and the other for the rational minds. It's unfortunate that this is a mere wish.
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by olaleke2(m): 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
Good for us....good for Ghana

At least, we will not be charging them as high as Germany for the mints...abi ma coins......LoL!

Are you experiencing low to no sales on Fiverr?

Check out this article..

https://www.nairaland.com/2203602/how-use-simple-blog-increase#31761134
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
iamord:
very clueless. This is not any political achievement. It's a contract. If the company in Nigeria can provide a more favourable deal that the current one being used then they go for it. But I personally feel the idea of having Nigeria do it is a bad one.
but there should be benefits fr nigeria i guess..like printing charges
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by hush15: 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
Pearlvictory:
O yes! But isn't this funny? China is still printing Nigeria's notes and yet Nigeria wants to print other countries' notes. What a paradox!

No country prints it that will be promoting corruption big time. Even yankee don't print their own dollar. Na wa for you o. No paradox
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by Benilily(f): 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
franciskaine:
pained? GEJ is not ur uncle neither is he your father. I wish Nigeria can have 2 presidents - one for the Gejites and the other for the rational minds. It's unfortunate that this is a mere wish.
Apc and their bloody & terrorising wishes... (parallel govt ko 2 presidents ni)
BTW pained again?
Pele.....
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by iamord(m): 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
EmekaBlue:
yes definitely. People should stop amounting this to get or gej. It has nothing to do with them

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by Benilily(f): 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Hide our faces for what reason unlike nigerians we don't believe trades and help from our brothers as failure.
lol..... Such an irony... So if the bolded is true, why is it that all ghanians on ghanaweb wants to commit sucide over the news?? Why are they raining curses on mahama for such decision??
#Ghananians decieving themselves since 1970...
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by hush15: 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
EmekaBlue:

And how is it a bad one?? We need to encourage the government we they make a good deal. Ofcourse its a profitable venture for our economy. For every amount printed, there is a charge.
Reason why countries don't print their own money is to avoid conflict of interest and security purposes.

GEJ is working. He just need these four years to consolidate on his programs. Then we can judge him cos we then have the moral right to judge.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by Benilily(f): 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
ola20ng:

by returning 1k to each of them and keeping 1k to yourself, you actually borrowed 49.5k from each(=99k) not 50k any more.
by returning 1k to each of them, you actually borrowed 49k from each(=98k) not 50k anymore... So the 97k you used to buy the laptop plus the 1k you kept to yourself(=98k) is the borrowed money spent, which you will payback 49k to your mum and 49k to your dad...
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by Benilily(f): 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
OKLOADEDoCOM:
Abegggi
Let's assume you saw a laptop of 97K. You didn't
have the cash, so you borrowed 50K from ur mom
and 50K from ur dad = 100K. You bought the laptop
which left you with 3K change. You gave ur dad 1K
and ur mum 1K and kept the other 1K to yourself.
Now you owe your mum 49K and ur dad 49K. Now
49K+49K = 98K + ur 1K kept = 99K.Where is the
missing 1K?I know you are intelligent. Solve it and tell
me the answer....
by returning 1k to each of them, you actually borrowed 49k from each(=98k) not 50k anymore... So the 97k you used to buy the laptop plus the 1k you kept to yourself(=98k) is the borrowed money spent, which you will payback 49k to your mum and 49k to your dad...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by shammah1(m): 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hardened APC/Buhari fan. Any good news for Nigeria is a nightmare to you people. God will put you all to shame
angrybird007:
Use dat resources to print more money for us.
Lately Naira is scarce
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by luvprince4real(m): 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
So many gud news in 6 wks. Nija is indeed my country. lolz
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by lezz(m): 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ironi:

Yes, because it makes no sense.

How can you ask a pathetically corrupt country like Nigeria to print your money for you?

The Ghanaian leaders making such decisions must all be shot in the head.
The post says not only Ghana but Ivory coast and other African countries as well. So there is a valid reason there other than cheap hate and fact-less emotional outburst.
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by shammah1(m): 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
See mumu. Lol
chelseabmw:
When he(Buhari) becomes the president, we will print for more countries like South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Kenya, Spain, Turkey and Portugal

Buhari is the answer

#InBuhariWeTrust

Sai Buhari
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Benilily:
Apc and their bloody & terrorising wishes... (parallel govt ko 2 presidents ni)
BTW pained again?
Pele.....
oooo! I urge you to join nigeria in celebration by march 30th when GMB will be declared winner.
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by Benilily(f): 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
franciskaine:
oooo! I urge you to join nigeria in celebration by march 30th when GMB will be declared winner.
ofcourse why not? If God chooses Buhari, so be it. I know there wont be crisis..
But if God chooses GEJ, i pray buhari's thugs won't start senseless bloodshed like the last time... BTW I believe there won't be crisis... GOD DEY...
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Benilily:
ofcourse why not? If God chooses Buhari, so be it. I know there wont be crisis..
But if God chooses GEJ, i pray buhari's thugs won't start senseless bloodshed like the last time... BTW I believe there won't be crisis... GOD DEY...
Buhari has no thugs. It will be unfair of you to say that. Can we now say dat Asari dokubo, Tompolo et al, are Gej's thugs? Every society has defiants, it's the responsibility of the govt to checkmate this defiants.
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by JiggamanGh: 12:03am On Mar 20, 2015
Benilily:
lol..... Such an irony... So if the bolded is true, why is it that all ghanians on ghanaweb wants to commit sucide over the news?? Why are they raining curses on mahama for such decision??

All Ghanaians u say. So there are 25 million Ghanaians on Ghanaweb.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by Timoleon(m): 12:55am On Mar 20, 2015
Nigerians i fear una! very gullible set of people especially those infected with jonathan cluelessness syndrome 'jes'. A matter as huge as dis wud av bin at least discussed by the nigerian house of assembly, however, nothing in that post points to any discussion of such. secondly, how come no nigerian print media has a story on it n its a blog that got wind of a deal between two countries? thirdly, what is the justification in giving your uncut clothes to a tailor that wears tattered clothes to sew for you? Nigeria doesnt print its own currency, in simple terms, it lacks the capacity to print for itself how then can it say it is printing for another country? lastly, 'if' the story then is true, are we not in for another punishment, we dont refine our oil instead we pay extra to countries dat doesnt produce crude oil to refine for us, we pay money to china to print our currency n we want to print other people's currency? i laff in mandarin.... Nigerian youths please i beg....i know we do have our opinions and favorites...fornour own sakes we should be critical of the information being fed to us....If you dont use your brains, who will?
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by OXYGEN011: 1:44am On Mar 20, 2015
Why are nigerians soo obsessed with Ghana? Is Ghana the only country nigerians know or what.What kinda inferiority complex this.Ghana wasn't the only country mentioned in the article but as usual nigerians and their inferiority complex ...nigeria to mint coins for GHANA.Why not ivory coast or de other country mentioned? STUPIDITY AT IT BEST.
I DONT know why nigerians always want to compare their useless country to GHANA all the time. Is GHANA your mate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by lastpage: 2:18am On Mar 20, 2015
temitemi1:
God bless Nigeria! GEJ till 2019!!!

Just take a look at our current #20 and #50 Notes and you would wonder whether Ghana wants her Notes to be like that! grin grin

BTW: I hope everyone noticed the "Stealing is NOT Corruption' at the tail end of that Article?

#50 Million as "exit Gift" ............. in this Nigeria under Jonathan's rule?
Contract inflation from #150 Million, to #200 Million, just like that?

And "God" will still bless Jonathan?

This temitemi1 must be smoking some very cheap grass, l presume.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by M4gunners: 4:32am On Mar 20, 2015
And now this a heavy achievement by Jonathan administration. Replacing almighty Germany for such purpose no be moi moi oh . forward ever backward never.
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by iamord(m): 4:45am On Mar 20, 2015
Benilily:
that's a select few. Zoo how will u use that as a yard stick to judge that all Ghanaians Come on! Btw they are pouring their rants out cos this is uncalled for. Ghana has what it takes to mint theirs. his regime has seen alot of mismanagement and corruption. And they are tired. That should not be new to u
Re: Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) by gonon: 4:47am On Mar 20, 2015
koonbey:
I'm confused. Is it that Jonathan is doing well and I've just not been seeing, or it that all these good news and achievements are mere election propaganda?

He is actually working. The problem is that Nigeria is a big country (land mass and population wise) and has been messed up to the extent that any meaningful development will not be easily felt by the general populace. Case in point is the work in the Power sector, but with our current population (180 million estimate), what we are generating is nothing. Another is on Education, with the additional universities more students, who can't afford private universities or go abroad, can study here in Nigeria but our student population is too large for the New 14 Federal universities... hope you catch my drift

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hard Times For Banks As MDAs Close Accounts Friday / UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation / How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.