Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? (20134 Views)

How Do Married Muslim Women Detect A Cheating Husband? / Interesting Jumu'ah Schedule for Muslim Stay-at-home Moms / Dress Code Of Muslim Women and Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? by Banjoramos(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
NaijaOptimist:
Dear scholars in the house, please educate me of the rewards for women in islam.

We have had that part of the reward for men in Aljanah is beautiful young women, will women also get men as reward?

What are the rewards for women being obedient to their husband, for being pious and chaste?

Why are no emphasis in the reward that awaits the muslim woman?
. Sister, first of all, we’d like to say that we are impressed by your question, which emanates from a thoughtful heart. May Allah Almighty help us all adhere to the principles of this true religion, Islam, and enable us to be among the dwellers of Paradise in the Hereafter.
Paradise is the abode of the believers in the Hereafter. Allah has prepared for His believing servants, males and females, in Paradise indescribable bliss which no eye has seen, no ear has heard of, and that has never ever crossed the minds of people, to the extent that even the person who has the least blessings in Paradise will think that he is the most blessed one.

In more than one Qur’anic verse, Allah Most High, calls upon His servants to do their utmost in order to be favored with Paradise. For example, He says, "And vie one with another for forgiveness from your Lord, and for a Paradise as wide as are the heavens and the earth, prepared for those who ward off (evil)." (Aal `Imran 3: 133)
Re: What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? by Banjoramos(m): 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
I congratulate you for your logical ability and critical way of looking at things.
As regards your question, I'd like to inform you that in Paradise believing men and women will be showered with blessings; there is no room for discrimination based on sex in Paradise. The life of women in jannah will be as pleasant and happy as the life of men. Allah is not partial to any sex. He created both of them and He will take care of both of them according to their needs and desires. Let us all work to achieve the jannah and then, in sha’ Allah, we will find there what will satisfy all of us fully.
Heaven is meant for both men and women, both of them are equally entitled to get what they wish for.

Certainly, there would be no clashes in their wishes, if any, the Almighty knows how to please each of them. Having said that, I shall inform you that the existing setup of humans in terms of desire, would be changed on the Day of Judgment.
In other words, both men and women would not be allowed to enter Heaven in their existing physical makeup. They will be in a better and greater form as stated by the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him). Both of them would enjoy living together and having whatever they wish and like.

Finally, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) describes Heaven as a place where there are many things which no eyes have ever seen, no ears have ever heard before and no heart has ever felt. Let us pray the Almighty to grant us this great and wonderful place. Let us work harder and harder to be in this place. It is only through our full submission to the will and the orders of Allah that we will one day be granted this place.

Allah Almighty knows best.

5 Likes

Re: What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? by Walexz02(m): 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Very good and I insightful reply from the first poster... Thank you all for replying to this question...
Re: What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? by Trustworthiness: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
jimmynauty:

But if i may ask... the use of the word IF is a conditional statement. So why not have my fill of virgins here on earth than wait to reach aljannah... what in your opinion makes the virgin there different from the virgins on earth? sad sad shocked shocked

Because the earth is a place of test, where you work to gain the reward of the paradise. So, it is not a thing of choice. You have to earned it.

1 Like

Re: What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? by abdulizom(m): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
THE ULTIMATE REWARD OF A WOMAN IN PARADISE: SHE WILL BE THE LEADER AND CONSULTANT OF ALL THE QUEENS
Re: What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? by decisive(m): 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
It is a good question that is answerable in two ways:
1) If only the woman enters paradise without her husband. In such case.the woman has sweetest answer to all her desires and she is in the world of goodness nobody has been before.
2) If her human husband also enters paradise,she will be joined with her husband and she will be superior to the virgins Allah presented her husband with. Remember,she will have been beautifully transformed by Allah. That is bounty from Allah.
Wallahu ahlam!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zakat Calculation / Polygamy (Polygyny): "Should I live with his second wife" and lots more / Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.