Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,820 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. (34935 Views)

Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 / SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov / Police Corporal Kills Bauchi MOPOL Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by elbinmanny(m): 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
Katsina — A Police Corporal, Hamza Aliyu, has been remanded in prison for allegedly raping the daughter of a Deputy Commissioner of Police.

The suspect, Aliyu is attached to the state transport and workshop department. The prosecuting police officer, Inspector Hashimu Musa, told the Senior Magistrate's Court that the suspect lured the victim to the old Berger Quarters opposite Mashasha filling station along Daura road, where he forcefully had sexual intercourse with her.

He said the action is contrary to Section 283 of the Penal Code.

The judge, Nafisa Bagiwa, ordered that the suspect be remanded in prison and adjourned the case to March 26.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201503191136.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by phrancys001(m): 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dog chop chop dog pikin,Why the noise ? Honestly Nigeria policemen are different kind of negative specimen i tell U.

31 Likes

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by SaiBuharii: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
Gobe!

4 Likes

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
I thank u Jesus Christ our God.
for choosing Gej and rejecting that war lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by kemmary: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
love story gone bad jor......there is more to dis story. maybe d corporal n d daughter have sometin goin on......papa using his powers

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hahaha what the fvck?! Hen nor dey eat the intestine of another hen nah. angry I hope he pays dearly for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by criminalmindz: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
I HEARD THE RAPIST IS AN APC AND BUHARI SUPPORTER

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by bimflash(f): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
LOL
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by dre11(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
The police is really your friend

When one of them can decide to commit a crime as grievous as this

4 Likes

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
criminalmindz:
me too

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dog eat dog........make una continue undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Blackchampion(m): 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
Oga Police

2 Likes

Oh Konji...Omo ale jati jati shocked shocked
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by DesChyko: 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
Why do I have this feeling that this story isn't right?

3 Likes

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by plendil: 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
yet another rape case?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by mrborntodoit: 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
The rapist should be jailed for life as he was meant to be protecting lives and properties angry
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Descartes: 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
"Change" agents in action.

1 Like

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by CLEARINGAGENT: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, u go ear am. Trouble dey sleep copral go wake am, whalaaa u go seeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Calebosko(m): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
police is ur friend,its not called rape,rather friendship union,between a friends daughter and a friend

1 Like

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by OlympioTM(m): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
Good to hear
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by hamaworld(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hahahahah
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Marvyx(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
wow undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by 5p1naz(m): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lol
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
Is chyking a lady so hard? Nigerians are so lazy nowadays...they just want to sit on their black arses and reap where they didn't sow...not unlike their corrupt leaders.

1 Like

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by eminikansoso(m): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
CLEARINGAGENT:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, u go ear am. Trouble dey sleep copral go wake am, whalaaa u go seeeeeeee
adie nje ifun arawan baba onilokoso
lodi ifa fun ore ati ore tanlo iyawo ara won.
nothing spoil
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
[size=18pt] undecided

POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND NOT MINE cool[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by ElFenomeno1: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
criminalmindz:

I heard the rapist is your father undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) / Akwa Ibom Man Shoots Dead His Only Son During Argument (Photo) / Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.