Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,228 members, 7,839,207 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. (34944 Views)

Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 / SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov / Police Corporal Kills Bauchi MOPOL Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Descartes: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
It seems that this issue of incessant rape cases is very much prevalent in the Almajiric republic and the brown roof republic going by the statistics so far.

2 Likes

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Crocz(m): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
What can fa?
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Mikwus(f): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix aboki people sef...mtseew,igbos don dey spoil una abi

Meaning
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by PLEXPLEX(m): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
phrancys001:
Dog chop chop dog pikin,Why the noise ? Honestly Nigeria policemen are different kind of negative specimen i tell U.

What do u mean? So rape is not rape because a Police did it to a Police daughter?
That is backward thinking if u must know
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by prophetfire: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
Its a lie.oga is just angry that a common coporal is enjoyin his daughter n he is using superior power.
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by nwadiuko1(m): 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Rappppppppppppe everywhere
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by jauntty: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Corporal vs Commissioner

Very Interesting...let's see how this play out.
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by popcykaylah(m): 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
nothing wey man no go hear and see for naija..well still not surprised...them quick throw the guy for jail since na police pikin he rape...
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

cry
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by danduchi(m): 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
Why is this rape becoming too much?
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by timunstopable: 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
See the way they quickly charged the case to court

So many casea of rape reported to police they will arrest the rapist and later release him and even advise the victim to settle it that no evidence to charge it to court

maybe the comissioner will now feel the shame and psychological effects victims of rape face and learn from it and take it as a serious offence
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
I smell false accusation...the deputy police man knows what I'm saying...paktaloblosha
elbinmanny:
Katsina — A Police Corporal, Hamza Aliyu, has been remanded in prison for allegedly raping the daughter of a Deputy Commissioner of Police.

The suspect, Aliyu is attached to the state transport and workshop department. The prosecuting police officer, Inspector Hashimu Musa, told the Senior Magistrate's Court that the suspect lured the victim to the old Berger Quarters opposite Mashasha filling station along Daura road, where he forcefully had sexual intercourse with her.

He said the action is contrary to Section 283 of the Penal Code.

The judge, Nafisa Bagiwa, ordered that the suspect be remanded in prison and adjourned the case to March 26.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201503191136.html
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by preselect(m): 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
criminalmindz:
I HEARD THE RAPIST IS AN APC AND BUHARI SUPPORTER

so i heard o undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by mentorandfriend(m): 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Omo see gobe.
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by whytepawn1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
kestolove95:
my Friend try to be diplomatic when making comments on public fora like this.
What are you trying to insinuate with such a comment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by MKO4ever(m): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
Thank God the lady did not die, because all I hear this days is "a man rapes a lady to death"
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by scobaba: 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
e don be for the corporal.

For the following reasons.

1. when civilian like me rape ordinary babe, na wahala.
2. when civilian like me come rape military man pikin na double wahala.
3. when Supposed defender of the law come rape civilian wey e suppose dey defend na war.

4. When defender of the law come rape fellow defender of the law pikin, na im be friend tif friend..........ok make we leave am there lipsrsealed

COS NA GENOCIDE OF THE OFFENDER FAMILY I SEE SO.
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by bogolobango(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
Gambari kill fulani na 50 50 now make dem jail themselves joor
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by eagleeyez: 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
elbinmanny:
Katsina — A Police Corporal, Hamza Aliyu, has been remanded in prison for allegedly raping the daughter of a Deputy Commissioner of Police.

The suspect, Aliyu is attached to the state transport and workshop department. The prosecuting police officer, Inspector Hashimu Musa, told the Senior Magistrate's Court that the suspect lured the victim to the old Berger Quarters opposite Mashasha filling station along Daura road, where he forcefully had sexual intercourse with her.

He said the action is contrary to Section 283 of the Penal Code.

The judge, Nafisa Bagiwa, ordered that the suspect be remanded in prison and adjourned the case to March 26.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201503191136.html

Much as I cannever be for rape but I want the police this pain ......feel the pain that no one is safe from this, not your wives, not your daughter, not your sons and not even them

Now, I hope they will take rape seriously and stop collecting bribe or blaming victims

My heart goes to that child and her mother, May God almighty compensate u and wipe their tears

1 Like

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by DECOtech(m): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
this guy is so dead
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
Our lawmakers must, as a matter of urgency, make stringent laws punishing rape and jungle justice;these two crimes are becoming synonymous with our nation.

1 Like

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by dataplus87(m): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
grin lmao.. Justice will definitely prevail
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by dejarule: 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nemesis!!!!
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by rasco2000me: 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
criminalmindz:
Criminalmindz ur name speak 4 u .they should try and examine ur brain .i guess u hv what they call mentalogtoism and mindness sociologically .and emusoism
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by http(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
In house trouble, they can settle it out of court
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by holyokoto(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
He should be dismissed, thats all
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by mentorandfriend(m): 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
kestolove95:
Make I just de observe you first.
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by joystickextendr: 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
oh shocked lipsrsealed him own don finish be tht

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by criminalmindz: 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
rasco2000me:

Criminalmindz ur name speak 4 u .they should try and examine ur brain .i guess u hv what they call mentalogtoism and mindness sociologically .and emusoism
YES MY BRAIN IS THE SAME COPY OF JOSE MOURINHO, HUSAIN BOLT, BARRACK OBAMA, RAFAEL NADAL,SIR ALEX FERGUSON, BILL GATES . VOTE GEJ, GEJ TILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 2019 [/b]
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by igbeke: 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
criminalmindz:

.... and the damsel was raped somewhere along DAURA ROAD.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

36 Online Scammers Arrested In Atlantic City, Ikorodu, Sangotedo / Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) / Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.