Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. (34942 Views)

Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 / SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov / Police Corporal Kills Bauchi MOPOL Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by eebruboss(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
I thank u Jesus Christ our God.
for choosing Gej and rejecting that war lord
If u thank jesus again on top GEJ matter!! Thunder we go fire u ehn.. E still dey do press up
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ti Ile lo Fi se Ni oo grin grin na we we tinz he do grin
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by ajufinz(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

I heard the rapist is your father undecided

Foolish people makes jokes out of sensitive issues and thinks we should laugh.
SMH...
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by ajufinz(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

I heard the rapist is your father undecided

Foolish people make jokes out of sensitive issues and thinks we should laugh.
SMH...
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by ezeonwe: 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
F***k! This is getting out of hand. If Nigerian police have started raping citizens and even a daughter to the deputy commissioner of police, it means that the lives and property of citizens, are at stake. I think the training being given to the police and security agents, shouldn't be only that of security but also morals. Because a greater percent of them are devoid of morals.
God help us.
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by ElFenomeno1: 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
ajufinz:

Foolish people make jokes out of sensitive issues and thinks we should laugh.
SMH...

Your father is foolish
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by sylve11: 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
This country just tire person. cool
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Reference(m): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hopeless case even for a battalion of Senior Advocates. My thoughts go out to the Corporal and the waiting reunion party in the local dog house who must be rubbing their knuckles in glee.
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by ceejay80s(m): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
So....abbooki too dey ra.pe?
Na wa o, very soon dog go dey ra.pe for naija
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by ScaryLolu: 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
kemmary:
love story gone bad jor......there is more to dis story. maybe d corporal n d daughter have sometin goin on......papa using his powers
Nollywood in the building...u go sabi write script...are u or were u an actress/actor
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
eebruboss:

If u thank jesus again on top GEJ matter!! Thunder we go fire u ehn.. E still dey do press up
u no well lizard
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by 400billionman: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
DesChyko:
Why do I have this feeling that this story isn't right?

They must have been seeing each other...
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by gidjah(m): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
I TAUGHT WE WERE TOLD DAT"DOG NO DEY CHOP DOG!!??
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Missmossy(f): 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
And yet the rape incidences keep increasing. Chai!
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Emmahunk(m): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
phrancys001:
Dog chop chop dog pikin,Why the noise ? Honestly Nigeria policemen are different kind of negative specimen i tell U.

That was quite an unfair thing to say. Being the daughter of a police woman does not in anyway make her less human nor does it take away the agony, pain and psychological trauma of being violated by a stranger.

1 Like

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by ajufinz(m): 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Your father is foolish

There you go again...
Foolish talk grin
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nice combination
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by waldigit: 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
I thank u Jesus Christ our God.
for choosing Gej and rejecting that war lord
who is he that sayeth it and it cometh to pass, when the Lord has not commandeth it?
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by DesChyko: 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
400billionman:

They must have been seeing each other...
Gbam!
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
waldigit:

who is he that sayeth it and it cometh to pass, when the Lord has not commandeth it?
quote me again u will see ur self in abyss
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix aboki people sef...mtseew,igbos don dey spoil una abi
Mumu pikin
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by wangdu: 11:30am On Mar 21, 2015
this guy gets lever o
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by muktarmtt(m): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
criminalmindz:
I HEARD THE RAPIST IS AN APC AND BUHARI SUPPORTER
and also ur lost broda from ur shawoo mother hw abt dat dic*k head
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by paix(m): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
How old is the victim?
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by eebruboss(m): 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
frankmishael1:
u no well lizard
E don pain am grin
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2015
eebruboss:

E don pain am grin
lol
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by kemmary: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2015
ScaryLolu:

Nollywood in the building...u go sabi write script...are u or were u an actress/actor
am not oh.....just being realistic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Man Shoots Dead His Only Son During Argument (Photo) / 36 Online Scammers Arrested In Atlantic City, Ikorodu, Sangotedo / Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.