Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried (28530 Views)

Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by adekennis(m): 3:14am On Mar 20, 2015
EddyNumerouno:

Someone bring screwdriver, This tANDROID needs maintenance

That girl/boy is really a phscho...She urgently need medical attention..I hope nairaland ambulance is on standby.

I'm beginning to see that clueless is coutageous to Tarnoids. cool

2 Likes

Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by Nobody: 3:14am On Mar 20, 2015
tit:
they should not allow tinubu to escape!
he will soon claim his kneel is paining him and fly to london to continue his drug business.
he must pay for killing and suffering true Lagosians!
babie! Makawy may GOd forgive you,neva conclude that k..if u dnt knw anythng abt th killer please, dnt just say dis person is held responsible..i knw u heared from the mouth of opposition party supporters.
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by ejay84(m): 3:14am On Mar 20, 2015
lekki2004:
What a world? Is this one of the numerous ways GEJ/DNS/PDP are trying to convince us to vote for them? Let Obanikoro be also listed, else there is no case. Remember that he also vie for the same post as Funsho Williams under PDP back then.

Must u look 4 politics n everytin?even n a mans death?
R u sayin tinubu is no killer?shuld know u know beta.

Change has come!!!!![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by HzRF(m): 3:16am On Mar 20, 2015
snowland:
Abeg make dem reopen the case of Bola Ige too. Omisore ooooooo, dem dey find you for KiriKiri. Bunch of silly jokers.
Oya go reopen am
Even many AD leaders knw he was not d 1
The grudges omisore hold against ige for failing to keep to the agreement that he will get d Govnorship ticket after akande 1st term if he can let dem use his company to solicit for funds for the campaign makes him d number 1 suspect
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by Amack(m): 3:17am On Mar 20, 2015
why are they still investigation the matter? everybody already know the killer is Mr baba wele thiefunubu the drug dealer.
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by jemigold: 3:17am On Mar 20, 2015
Different storys surfacing, only God knows the truth.
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by Nobody: 3:19am On Mar 20, 2015
nzeadachie:
NO NEED OF WASTING MORE TIME, EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT TINUBU IS THE ONE WHO KILLED THE MAN
chai indigbo kwanu! Never judge anybody ..nzeadachie e! Why tinubu? Watch your mouth bikonu..if ur eyes knw see ,no talk .
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by lastpage: 3:21am On Mar 20, 2015
jeffizy:
Hand of Esau , Voice of Jacob.

Its a monumental ACT OF DESPERATION by President Jonathan!

What wont that mor@n do ....... just to be re-elected?

[b} Intimidation of Political opponents wont work this time around, people have made their decision even before FeBuhari 14th!

grin grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 20, 2015
tit:
Mbu should capture tinubu and brainwash him over the murder of our beloved Funso Williams!

Just like that
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 20, 2015
jemigold:
Different storys surfacing, only God knows the truth.
yes o differenst stories..i wonda y people keep much emphasis on tinubu huh!wetin una knw see with una eyez.una dey yarn opata..ataz buoy

1 Like

Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by jaybee104(m): 3:23am On Mar 20, 2015
ebiagtales:

And u're in my dream huh? Meaning u ain't real.
can't b in yr dreams.. and also since u said u saw me in ur dream, it only means you wanna b like me.
and I appreciate that
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by samuelmath50(m): 3:23am On Mar 20, 2015
tit:

tinubu and buhari are finished.
we shall eat them like amala!

What are you even saying self sha so na now them want to re'open the matter why not after election and go deep abeg make we rest nothing go shake APC we are for change make dis PDP people way wn take nija with power can't work jooo sha na only who na waka come? Me I no even no say Goodluck still they alive because I hard his otepu wife say my fellow widowers so guy GEJ go and rest in peace even ur wife said so that she travel abroad to rest in peace abegee make we rest ooo

4 Likes

Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 20, 2015
I know Tinubu and his cohorts are responsible for his untimely death. I don't know why I'm so sure he murdered Williams. The same man everyone is glamouring CHANGE for. I pity the blind Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 20, 2015
sauceny:

Just like that
nbu for whr.. So na like so them go catch am bah..GOd knws the true killer..let me tel u,d truth wil always prevail
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by harffie(m): 3:26am On Mar 20, 2015
tit:
he will soon claim his kneel is paining him and fly to london to continue his drug business.
Are there fake lagosians??
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 20, 2015
emmboy:
I know Tinubu and his cohorts are responsible for his untimely death. I don't know why I'm so sure he murdered Williams. The same man everyone is glamouring CHANGE for. I pity the blind Nigerians.
emmyboy how come you knw that huh! Mind u,People are nt blind ok..wetin tinubu do nah..even evry politician has bad sides so dnt use dat to judge sm1 lik dat.
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by tit(f): 3:29am On Mar 20, 2015
harffie:
Are there fake lagosians??

tinubu aka amoda yusuf is a fake lagosian
fashola is a fake lagosian, we know his grandfather compuond
ambode is an Ijaw man from Gbokoda, Ondo state.
his jamb form is there for all to see.
yiu can see he is black like Ijaw
from the sun shining him when he is fishing with canoe in the river.

all these things are fake lagosians
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by HzRF(m): 3:38am On Mar 20, 2015
lastpage:

Its a monumental ACT OF DESPERATION by President Jonathan!

What wont that mor@n do ....... just to be re-elected?

[b} Intimidation of Political opponents wont work this time around, people have made their decision even before FeBuhari 14th!

grin grin

Lastpage!

Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by HzRF(m): 3:41am On Mar 20, 2015
adekennis:

That girl/boy is really a phscho...She urgently need medical attention..I hope nairaland ambulance is on standby.

I'm beginning to see that clueless is coutageous to Tarnoids. cool
Ur Mumu is in HD
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by Akon419(m): 3:47am On Mar 20, 2015
nzeadachie:
NO NEED OF WASTING MORE TIME, EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT TINUBU IS THE ONE WHO KILLED THE MAN
and he is the one advocating for change. Change from life to death
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by garrix8: 3:48am On Mar 20, 2015
Funsho Williams was killed by Obanikoro.

Azazi was killed by Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by HzRF(m): 3:50am On Mar 20, 2015
garrix8:
Funsho Williams was killed by Obanikoro.

Azazi was killed by Jonathan
U have mis used ur drugs again

1 Like

Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by Cruxader(m): 3:53am On Mar 20, 2015
grin that guy don go make research for awon iya osoronga hand...
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by Akon419(m): 3:54am On Mar 20, 2015
Bunch of murderers advocating for change. I pity some gullible Nigerians .buhari. A tyrant and a brutal murderer who said we should not judge him by his past. Tinibu mmmm, to mention but a few.
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by bboshodi: 4:00am On Mar 20, 2015
PDP, as we all know, we not stop at any thing. The plot is to see if they could get Tinubu detained.

Cemetery attendance, be careful. Within yourself, you know what you've been paid for this.

For Williams issue , Bode George is not left out.

PDP pls come up with something else. But before then, Sai Baba until Gej knows wutz up

1 Like

Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by TI1919(m): 4:44am On Mar 20, 2015
Naija Police... May God help us
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by greggng: 4:44am On Mar 20, 2015
I am not in support of any injustice. I could remenber ogunlewe form mr of works was fingered at by then including koro. We all know that everything we re seeing now is political . They started frm ait now they re moving to funso williams. Very soon tinubu will be accused of killing aguiyi ironsi and muritala mohammed. If I were gej I will honorably resign instead of dragging the nation to war cos of his ambition of being like mogabe in office. Well nigerians will give him gbagbo treatment . What a way to end badluck career

1 Like

Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by lebete3000: 4:48am On Mar 20, 2015
AreaFada2:
Whoever murdered Funsho Williams will never no peace.

Whatever position or riches he/she attains in life, all will be in vain.

Except the person confesses and tries to atone for the heinous crime. Then beg God with a genuinely repentant heart.

If curses dey catch ppl, Nigeria will have been better by now. Watcn developed countries closely, dey dont swear for dr bad leaders, dey remove & deal with them decisively.Africa wake up.

1 Like

Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by lebete3000: 5:02am On Mar 20, 2015
tit:

tinubu aka amoda yusuf is a fake lagosian
fashola is a fake lagosian, we know his grandfather compuond
ambode is an Ijaw man from Gbokoda, Ondo state.
his jamb form is there for all to see.
yiu can see he is black like Ijaw
from the sun shining him when he is fishing with canoe in the river.

all these things are fake lagosians

grin
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by biafranqueen: 5:03am On Mar 20, 2015
Every day for the thief one day for the people as soon as Fashola is out of office investigations will commence and finally Tinubu and his band of criminals will be tried and prosecuted.
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by lebete3000: 5:05am On Mar 20, 2015
biafranqueen:
Every day for the thief one day for the people as soon as Fashola is out of office investigations will commence and finally Tinubu and his band of criminals will be tried and prosecuted.

By who? By Ambode?

grin
Re: Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried by oakson: 5:09am On Mar 20, 2015
tit:

u dey talk like say na u drive d people wey kill am go hin house.
I suspect u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Money From The North Used In Developing Western, Eastern Regions- Ango Abdullahi / Adamu Mohammed, IGP Held Hostage By Jubilant Policemen / Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.