Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro (36801 Views)

Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro / Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by maestroferddi: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Thought she had something with a certain struggling footballer?
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Niqqar played Emma Nyra. shocked
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by nuesmann(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
not keneth omeruo again?
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by peacynelson(f): 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
Khalessi:
Wasn't he supposed to get down on one knee?
I thought as much, village boy grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
peacynelson:
I thought as much, village boy grin
Like she's was his class teacher who punished him. grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
Tashaamania:

Hello stalker undecided
Hi stalkee. You stopped being be a follower. That hurts. smiley.
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by Thinkr(m): 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
Copy Copy oyibo. I won't kneel down cos my ancestors didn't. Trash
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by evedave(f): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
Congrat to dem, I jst pray it leads dem to d alter
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
Khalessi:

he is an ibo dude the picture looks different for im mind grin grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by XBLadez: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
That dude is otondo! grin he's supposed to go down on one knee, not on both. As if he's being punished grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by Speakdatruth: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
Khalessi:
lol
he had to go on both knees so d girl cud add more pity just incase of a NO
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by godunia(m): 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
I love my father,he never knelt down before my mum guess that's why d got old together.cant remember how I proposed to my wife self,kneeling down is mbanu,whatever u bow or kneel to is your head,d bible says only Christ is d head of man.changing d order of things is the reason for d high rate of divorce.i have been happily married for years respecting d natural order of things.my wife won't let me kneel before her even in her dream she won't.we too de copy oyibo

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by luvly(f): 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
I thought someone said on this forum that lilian is dating a footballer
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by IYANGBALI: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
wasting his time on marriage wey no go last. Go your village go look for better girl marry
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by prettymina(f): 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
How time flies can still remember that time @ ile ogbo strt in abule egba.with lilian,chika,Ruth,tony &co.i won't bother introducing myself..But I knw she can't forget mama sodiq chemist nd store..congratulations. Dear
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by kesikeller(m): 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
Stegomiah:
Another celebrity marriage! Mosquito lasts more than some, wishing them a happy conjugal bliss in advance!
. Butt hurt, go and marry stay there and be going for ashebi until NTA becomes clearer than CNN.
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by aadrSales: 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
Trust me,this is not the end of this matter[email][/email]
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by Nikapetrelli(f): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
Congrats Lilan @ Nurse Abigal,thought u had a phobia for getting married according to nurse Titi that u called off ur engagements @ Clinic Matters sha
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by Bollinger(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mumu guy; you are supposed to get down on one knee. Naija for life.
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by jooey11: 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Khalessi:

The thing tire me o. E com b like say e dey undergo punishment.
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
pretydiva:
Op y their face nor show nau? Pls I need a more clearer pics of dem

....after seeing the clearer pics then what next?
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
so dis gal neva marri??! !?.....menopause alert!
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by caprini1: 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
ionsman:
So na ubi franklin dey clean that girl play head all these while....
Not sure indomie kids on NL,know wetin be play head grin. Except u say na him dey upload her ipod!
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by Desdemona(f): 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
...and so it came to pass that Nurse Abigail finally keeps a relationship grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by coolebux(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
So wetin she want mek Kenneth Omeruo do?

dem too de cheat dat boy

mtcheeeew!!!!!
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by vigasimple(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
Khalessi:

The guy is praying instead of proposing. He will definitely need the prayers when you are going to marry any of this overhyped actress.
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by abbeycial: 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
congrats but make she cut or trim her finger nails abeg
clns is nxt to gdlns
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by Euckybaby(f): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
Congrat to them
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by DONFASZY(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nt d 2knee..... oh God... igbo man....its one....all gud...am waiti 2 do mine...perhaps...a close door tin
Re: Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro by uncjay(m): 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
RickRichards:

She's probably worth more than a knee.
Not even the best woman in the whole wide world (if there's any) deserve the two knee....this is what I call stupidity of the highest order...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

K.Brule Tweets After Disqualification From BBNaija / Cassie Daniel: "Ladies If You Don't Spoil Your Man Someone Else Will" / Tonto Dikeh Beautiful In Corporate Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.