Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi (20503 Views)

Buhari Does Not Meet The North’s Leadership Criteria —Sen Adeyemi / 015 Election: My Hope Is In God & Nigerians — Jonathan / Presidential election: My hope lies in God, Nigerians--Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by senatorbayor(m): 11:02am On Mar 20, 2015
I thought parents give names to their children in anticipatory that they will act their names.
we have been told of how GOOD-LUCK has fetch GEJ lots of lucks even if it becoming bad now.
SMART Adeyemi has proved otherwise, he has acted foolishly and follow suits with OKUPE who asked to be called BASTARD OKUPE. hope the senator will not mind if I also call him Senator FOOL ADEYEMI cos all what he said were GIBBERISH.
Does he know who is the senate president (a former military man) The head of GEJ campaign team; Amadu Alli ( A former military man)
The father of GEJ in minna : IBB ( a known dictator)
I guess the fear of APC has turned PDP best team to rabble rousers.
Senator FOOL Adeyemi has forgotten that PDP is the home of retirees of Generals and past military leaders. He has also comfirmed that PDP is full of rogues and thieves cos he is not comfortable that a pastor is among the APC.
What will he tell us of Pastor Oritsejafor,Pastor Ize-Iyamu in Edo and so on.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by kingthreat(m): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2015
Smart Adeyemi, your karma is coming.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by Intendy: 11:08am On Mar 20, 2015
DaVerdict:

Buhari, Osinbajo’ve sinned against God, Nigerians -Sen Adeyemi 0

BY OUR REPORTER ON MARCH 20, 2015 COVER, POLITICS
From ADETUTU FOLASADE-KOYI, Abuja

Chairman of the Senate Committee on Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Senator Smart Adeyemi yesterday, said the All Progressives Congress (APC) has committed two major mistakes against God and Nigerians.

The two mistakes according to Adeyemi are: foisting Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), a dictator, on the electorate and making his deputy, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, a man of God, abandon his pastoral calling.

In an interview with newsmen in Abuja yesterday, Senator Adeyemi insisted that the APC made “a grievous mistake by picking Buhari as its presidential candidate and they capped that up by bringing Prof. Osinbajo. They went and lured a man of God from the church to join a dictator. He should be prepared to do restitution after March 28.”

“By foisting Buhari on Nigerians; a man, who ordinarily should be asking for forgiveness and doing restitution in his old age, the APC has wronged Nigerians. This is a man, who is not even in tune with economic realities.”

Senator Adeyemi called on the leadership of the Redeemed Church of God not to allow Osinbajo back into its fold but make him undergo cleansing and restitution.

His words: “APC lured a man to betray his divine calling. Osinbajo should not be allowed to go back to Redeemed Church. He has betrayed the sheep he’s pastoring. I’m ashamed that he has betrayed his calling.

“He should undergo restitution and purification. Why? Because he has mingled in sinful activities. He has joined people in maligning a man chosen by God to lead Nigeria and left the path to align with a man that sinned against God and Nigerians.

“He’s now celebrating a dictator against the Nigerian people. It was Buhari who jailed people for 150 and 200 years when he was Head of State. Where have you ever heard of such sentences? If he thinks some people have forgotten, we have not.

“Osinbajo is backing a man without vision and has decided to join a party that is godless. The APC is a party that has been formed purely for vendetta; the APC is only out to retaliate and settle scores with people and its unfortunate that a man of God is in cahoots with these groups of people. The APC was formed purely for business purposes.

“Buhari today should be kept in isolation, praying for forgiveness of sins against God and the Nigerian people; for the oppression of the Nigerian people and the draconian laws he foisted on the people.”

Senator Adeyemi insisted that the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) would win the March 28 and April 11 polls with a landslide.

source:http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=109918
He should be named dull/doll adeyemi

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by msdos1(m): 11:09am On Mar 20, 2015
edo3:
U took it outta my mouth,,bastards set of people living fat at d detriment of d common ones..it saddened my heart when i saw the fct minister jobless son's garage filled with exotic cars..no wonder they want d clueless one to stay so that they'l continue to milk us dry..They shall not die well...
haaaa... don't put a curse on them.. let God b d judge.. curse don they dem body already...
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by bobisky(m): 11:11am On Mar 20, 2015
He is right but fools wont see that.we all know politics is a game of lies.wen you join hands with them you start lieing,stealing cos if dey loot,you share with them.you cant advice them agains their evils cos dey wont hear you and will tell you the other party does same and the Bible neva support that.before you know it,you are swimming in the mire of sin.politics is not for true men of God!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by adefunke34: 11:15am On Mar 20, 2015
yes
DaVerdict:

Buhari, Osinbajo’ve sinned against God, Nigerians -Sen Adeyemi 0

BY OUR REPORTER ON MARCH 20, 2015 COVER, POLITICS
From ADETUTU FOLASADE-KOYI, Abuja

Chairman of the Senate Committee on Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Senator Smart Adeyemi yesterday, said the All Progressives Congress (APC) has committed two major mistakes against God and Nigerians.

The two mistakes according to Adeyemi are: foisting Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), a dictator, on the electorate and making his deputy, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, a man of God, abandon his pastoral calling.

In an interview with newsmen in Abuja yesterday, Senator Adeyemi insisted that the APC made “a grievous mistake by picking Buhari as its presidential candidate and they capped that up by bringing Prof. Osinbajo. They went and lured a man of God from the church to join a dictator. He should be prepared to do restitution after March 28.”

“By foisting Buhari on Nigerians; a man, who ordinarily should be asking for forgiveness and doing restitution in his old age, the APC has wronged Nigerians. This is a man, who is not even in tune with economic realities.”

Senator Adeyemi called on the leadership of the Redeemed Church of God not to allow Osinbajo back into its fold but make him undergo cleansing and restitution.

His words: “APC lured a man to betray his divine calling. Osinbajo should not be allowed to go back to Redeemed Church. He has betrayed the sheep he’s pastoring. I’m ashamed that he has betrayed his calling.

“He should undergo restitution and purification. Why? Because he has mingled in sinful activities. He has joined people in maligning a man chosen by God to lead Nigeria and left the path to align with a man that sinned against God and Nigerians.

“He’s now celebrating a dictator against the Nigerian people. It was Buhari who jailed people for 150 and 200 years when he was Head of State. Where have you ever heard of such sentences? If he thinks some people have forgotten, we have not.

“Osinbajo is backing a man without vision and has decided to join a party that is godless. The APC is a party that has been formed purely for vendetta; the APC is only out to retaliate and settle scores with people and its unfortunate that a man of God is in cahoots with these groups of people. The APC was formed purely for business purposes.

“Buhari today should be kept in isolation, praying for forgiveness of sins against God and the Nigerian people; for the oppression of the Nigerian people and the draconian laws he foisted on the people.”

Senator Adeyemi insisted that the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) would win the March 28 and April 11 polls with a landslide.

source:http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=109918
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by aldame: 11:15am On Mar 20, 2015
It think this man called Smart Adeyemi who has been in the senate with no benefit to the people of Kogi state and Kogi west especially has lost his sense. He is the one who needs God's forgiveness for his sins against the people of Kogi state especially the people of Yagba in Kogi west.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by adefunke34: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2015
Politics and work of God are too far from each other, what does he preach in the church then? End time pastors! God will judge u
Intendy:

He should be named dull/doll adeyemi
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by porka: 11:19am On Mar 20, 2015
Osinbajo even lied for Buhari.

He went as far as concocting a phantom marriage for Buhari's daughter to a Christian.
This lie was so embarrassing to Buhari himself that he came out to refute it.

If he can do that in the public without any shame, only God knows what he might be doing in secret.

God is forgiving, He forgives when the sinner repents, Osinbajo better take Adeyemi's advice and start the restitution process immediately.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by aLgoridim(m): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2015
Pdp goons are now scared even to their bone-marrow. Let me state clearly, we are not going to jail you. Stop running helter-skelter,now that the change has arrived, you have got only one option, simply embrace it.

#ihavedecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by cheddahboy(m): 11:20am On Mar 20, 2015
See who dey talk, This senator has sinned against God, Family and this nation, or do you think we didnt know about the wayword lifestyle ur daughter is living

Charity begins at home,

at least we can see Buhari family living healthy.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2015
The honorable senator spoke the simple truth.
At his age, all Buhari wants now is to be crowned Nigerian President if only to redeem his ego of being booted out of office by his colleagues while the actual running of government is left to the cabal headed by Amaechi and Tinubu. Ofcourse everyone knows that Osinbajo is Tinubu's stooge. I wonder how a so called man of God and a professor of law can condescend to work under someone with so much moral, legal and human rights abuse baggages.
Nigerians, don't be deceived. APC has nothing different to offer. Change ko, balance ni.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by porka: 11:27am On Mar 20, 2015
Osinbajo even lied for Buhari.

He went as far as concocting a phantom marriage for Buhari's daughter to a Christian.
A lie that even embarrassed Buhari himself that he had to come out and disprove it.

If he can do that in the public without any shame, only God knows what he might be doing in secret.

God is forgiving, He forgives when the sinner repents, Osinbajo better take Adeyemi's advice and start the restitution process immediately.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by globalresource: 11:27am On Mar 20, 2015
When has Smart Adeyemi became the mouthpiece of God? Is he not also aware that Osinbajo was a career man, aside been a Pastor? He is not a full time Pastor. This one is too cheap and i dont expect this from Adeyemi. Osinbajo has consulted with Pastor Adeboye before moving ahead. there is nothing that concerns Adeyemi with Redeem. Leave that to the leadership of the Church. And let Smart Adeyemi focus on the real issues. Is he not aware that Reno Omokri is a Pastor too?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by tuniski: 11:30am On Mar 20, 2015
fkaz:
Lamentation period, Smart knows that Buhari/Osinbajo presidential ticket will affect winning chances of most house of rep and senators contesting under PDP in northern region on march 28th, because of Buhari popularity.
people like you never fail to amuse me. When you hear Buhari is popular in the north, always know it is North West and North East. North central is a no no for him. Infact, in some place even in NW and NE identifying with Buhari is a confirmed failure cos he is so loathed. So expand your horizon and appreciate our national spread and socio cultural and political behaviors. GEJ will win South West,SS,SE and NC with some states in NE and NW. PDP will have majority gov and NASS members across board!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by seangy4konji: 11:30am On Mar 20, 2015
Smart is a useless man...

He flies private jet up and down and he who fills his pocket with ill gotten money will never say the truth as it is.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by Abayhormy(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2015
Adeyemi Should Just go and sit Down!
Greedy Corrupt Politician!
Selfish Lot!
He is Just building Hotels All over Ilorin Kwara State . His constituency KOGI West is one of the MOST under developed and Democracy divided deprived, region you can see in recent times.

He has used all the Nigerian money PDP is sharing to spoil his Daughter Deola finish.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2015
Smart ADEYEMI SHOULD CAUTION HIS WAYWARD AND UNBRIDLED DAUGHTER FIRST BEFORE TALKING TRASH. WE DON'T NEED HIS SERMON, HIS DAUGHTER NEEDS IT MORE

VOTE APC

Web
http://call10bring5.com/

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/call10bring5

Twitter
https://twitter.com/Call10Bring5

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by porka: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2015
globalresource:
When has Smart Adeyemi became the mouthpiece of God? Is he not also aware that Osinbajo was a career man, aside been a Pastor? He is not a full time Pastor. This one is too cheap and i dont expect this from Adeyemi. Osinbajo has consulted with Pastor Adeboye before moving ahead. there is nothing that concerns Adeyemi with Redeem. Leave that to the leadership of the Church. And let Smart Adeyemi focus on the real issues. Is he not aware that Reno Omokri is a Pastor too?

Are you saying that Pastor Adeboye now approves lies? Should Osinbajo not be held accountable for what he does as an adult instead of dragging Adeboye's name in this dirty monkey business?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by CecyAdrian(f): 11:36am On Mar 20, 2015
Some tell him (Adeyemi) to remove the "Smart" from his name
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by ibnakeem: 11:37am On Mar 20, 2015
I can't imagine senator smart adeyemi castigating buhari for jailing corrupt people for 100 - 200 years. This same mumu wey call himself smart once moved a motion of death sentence for corrupt officials in the senate. I think he was a dictator at that time too and he has offended God for doing that
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by authenticated: 11:41am On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=RockMaxi post=31808475] Well I think Sen. Smart is not that smart with this statement. cool

[/quote
I weep bitterly in my hearr because of nigerian youth, whi think a grand pa should rule them. But God in his infinite mercy will never allow that. Please, all am pleading the so call apc grand pa youth.God will punish any of you that become violent after GEJ is declared winner come march. For the curse will be upon any of you that choose be oppose his victory.This is just a message from above.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by olayinkaj2(m): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2015
Olodo senator. When did he turned to Holy Spirit to tell us that somebody is not fit for a particular position and that christian should not join politics? Iso ku so oro.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by lekikosky(m): 11:55am On Mar 20, 2015
Now I know Smart Adeyemi is a grandson of a bastard.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by ExInferis(m): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2015
lilbabyak:
wetin pain me pass is that this guy's name is smart.

His parents were just being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by ExInferis(m): 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
lekikosky:
Now I know Smart Adeyemi is a grandson of a bastard.

You mean doyin okupe is his granpa?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by ExInferis(m): 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
gameboy727:
Truly Osinbajo has been lured away from his divine calling into the dirty games of politics. Only God knows His true servants.

Is there a more divine calling than standing up to rescue his fellow man?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by Intendy: 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
adefunke34:
Politics and work of God are too far from each other, what does he preach in the church then? End time pastors! God will judge u
So we all should keep on watching for things to continue degenerating and keep saying the lords prayer instead of taking the bull by the horn
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
GboyegaD:
When did the senator become God's mouth piece? Hypocrisy of the highest order from the senator. So man of God shouldn't participate in government because he lives in Heaven and he is not affected by the actions of the government right?

Cc: Seun, Obinoscopy, Lalasticlala

But he never said anything about Ayo Oritsejafor everyday in asorock
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by Abuse: 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dear Senator Smart Adeyemi...Your daughter is in my house fucking me all day and you have time to be talking trash on tv. Please tell your daughter to stay away from me.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by emiye(m): 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
cyril10:

A true man of God can never join Nigerian politics because it is so dirty, a so called man of God cannot join the likes of Bola Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola, Rochas, Bukola Saraki and co without soiling their robes of righteousness if at all he has one. Nigerian politics is so dirty that a clean person can immediately become dirty if he joins them and that is the whole truth.

But, a true man of God can go and vote undecided undecided undecided undecided, and even in the process vote for the "dirty" politicians.

There are some screws lose in your thinking head, tight it back bro.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi by globalresource: 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
porka:

Are you saying that Pastor Adeboye now approves lies? Should Osinbajo not be held accountable for what he does as an adult instead of dragging Adeboye's name in this dirty monkey business?

Pls don't misquote me. What am saying is that Adeboye gave him a go ahead as a father to a son. Pastor Adeboye didn't endorse any party but gave his blessing to Osinbajo for his political career

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” / Saraki And Wife, Toyin Sign Ikomi's Condolence Register / Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.