Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

PDP Scam!!no Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG - Politics - Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Scam!!no Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG - Politics - Nairaland (750 Views)

Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri / No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Scam!!no Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG - Politics - Nairaland by wisewisewise: 9:46am On Mar 20, 2015
THE POLICE AND PDP HAVE PERFECTED PLABS TO OVERTURN NEARLY ALL ELECTIONS RESULTS AFTER CHASING AWAY THE VOTTERS QUICKLY FROM THE POOLING UNITS.
VERIFICATION OF PVC'S START AT 8.00AM AND ENDS 12 AM. VOTING STARTS AT 1. PM AND ENDS WITH THE LAST VOTTER ON THE QUEUE. THN POLICE WILL NOT ALLOW THE RESULTS TO BE DCLARED AT THE UNIT FOR ALL TO SEE.
POLICE WILL CHASE AWAY ALL VOTERS AND ANNOUNCE THE PDP AS THE WINNERS.
USELESS N20 (20 NAIRA) BRIBE TAKERS. USELESS POLICE!!!!!.
ATTAHIRU JEGA SAID THAT VOTTERS WILL OBSERVE THE COUNTING AND ANNOUNCING OF ALL UNIT RESULTS. THEN RESULTS WILL BE PASTED ON THE WALL AND THE TREES FOR ALL TO SEE.
BUT CORRUPT POLICE SAYS ALL VOTTERS WILL LEAVE THE POOLING UNITS BEFORE THE COUNTING AND ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE RESULTS.
JONATHAN STYLE OF POLICING TO RIG.
Re: PDP Scam!!no Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG - Politics - Nairaland by Galads(m): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2015
wisewisewise:
THE POLICE AND PDP HAVE PERFECTED PLABS TO OVERTURN NEARLY ALL ELECTIONS RESULTS AFTER CHASING AWAY THE VOTTERS QUICKLY FROM THE POOLING UNITS.
VERIFICATION OF PVC'S START AT 8.00AM AND ENDS 12 AM. VOTING STARTS AT 1. PM AND ENDS WITH THE LAST VOTTER ON THE QUEUE. THN POLICE WILL NOT ALLOW THE RESULTS TO BE DCLARED AT THE UNIT FOR ALL TO SEE.
POLICE WILL CHASE AWAY ALL VOTERS AND ANNOUNCE THE PDP AS THE WINNERS.
USELESS N20 (20 NAIRA) BRIBE TAKERS. USELESS POLICE!!!!!.
ATTAHIRU JEGA SAID THAT VOTTERS WILL OBSERVE THE COUNTING AND ANNOUNCING OF ALL UNIT RESULTS. THEN RESULTS WILL BE PASTED ON THE WALL AND THE TREES FOR ALL TO SEE.
BUT CORRUPT POLICE SAYS ALL VOTTERS WILL LEAVE THE POOLING UNITS BEFORE THE COUNTING AND ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE RESULTS.
JONATHAN STYLE OF POLICING TO RIG.
I mostly don't involve myself in political talks, but this particular one caught my attention. At every polling boot, you have inec officials, party representatives, police, international observers. Now tell me how the police will rig for pdp when apc party observers, ad party observers etc are around to monitor the counting. Don't just come out and say shit. When they say rigging, it is hard to rig at polling vote. Your life is important but if u want to waste it, ur free. Peace

2 Likes

Re: PDP Scam!!no Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG - Politics - Nairaland by wisewisewise: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2015
THIS IS PDP GRAND PLOY TO CHANGE RESULTS
Re: PDP Scam!!no Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG - Politics - Nairaland by wisewisewise: 10:05am On Mar 20, 2015
MR GALADS. WHO ARE YO TALKING TO?
KIDS OR TODDLERS?. I VERY MUCH KNOW THAT YOU ARE ONE CHASINGOSE WHO WILL SHARE JONATHANS BRIBE AT THE POOLING UNITS.
IT IS EASIER TO BRIBE THE FEWER REMAINING CORRUPT OFFICIALS AT THE POOLING UNITS AFTER CHASING AWAY THE MAJORITY OF THE VOTTERS .THIS IS THE PDP PLAN
Re: PDP Scam!!no Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG - Politics - Nairaland by CharliParker: 10:07am On Mar 20, 2015
YES WE MUST COUNT THE RESULT THERE FOR EVERY BODY TO KNOW THE RESULT THERE.

PDP THE MASTER RIGGERS
Re: PDP Scam!!no Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG - Politics - Nairaland by oge4real(f): 10:20am On Mar 20, 2015
Charlieparker please go and park well.
Re: PDP Scam!!no Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG - Politics - Nairaland by Galads(m): 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
wisewisewise:
MR GALADS. WHO ARE YO TALKING TO?
KIDS OR TODDLERS?. I VERY MUCH KNOW THAT YOU ARE ONE CHASINGOSE WHO WILL SHARE JONATHANS BRIBE AT THE POOLING UNITS.
IT IS EASIER TO BRIBE THE FEWER REMAINING CORRUPT OFFICIALS AT THE POOLING UNITS AFTER CHASING AWAY THE MAJORITY OF THE VOTTERS .THIS IS THE PDP PLAN
am not here to exchange words with you or insult you. You can call me any name you wish and do anything you wish with your life. the candidate that will win, will still win weather you follow count the vote or not. For your information I don't support any party talk less of taking bribe. So keep ranting
Re: PDP Scam!!no Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG - Politics - Nairaland by wisewisewise: 8:52am On Mar 21, 2015
ITS COMMON KNOWLEDGE NOW THAT THE JONATHAN CAMP HAS SOOOOO MUCH CASH ( NAIRA AND DOLLARS) TO BRIBE ALL POOLING UNITS AFTER THE POLICE MIGHT HAVE CHASED AWAY ALL VOTTERS
Re: PDP Scam!!no Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG - Politics - Nairaland by wisewisewise: 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
Confirmed!!!!!!
Police to change the elections results at all units in favour of Jonathan.
After chasing away all the voters.
Billions of dollars have already bee committed by the jonahan camp to the bribery and rigging of election results at the various pooling units

(1) (Reply)

See Nigeria First Female President / ''Ayo Fayose Is An Embarrassment To Our Family''- Senior Brother / What It Will Be Like For Buhari And Tinubu After Elections (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.