Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her (25874 Views)

Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians / Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell / Ritualists Murdered Bride Just 12days After Wedding: Family Insists (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
Raiders:
Wasted beauty.I believe she had plenty of chances to date good young guys but continue to reject them. Girls like her will not give hardworking hustling guys chance to date them but will rather go for some married pot-belled sugar daddy. I hope this will be a lesson to most girls to choose responsible guys to date. Relationship is not always about money but about happiness.

Them no dey learn oo as we dey type here,many of them dey on top those pot bellies dey work grin
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Cammo: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2018
DrHujosi:

How far bros can you kindly help me with the details, full name , phone number , address and all you know about that dockitar dawooda from the ashawo thread. Thanks and I promised you a great reward.
I know he's Mobuch, that's all
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Wisdomikhite: 1:09am On Jan 25, 2019
See below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Fight In Napoli, Italy (Video) / Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam / Okadaman Shot Dead By Policemen In Benue. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.