Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her (25873 Views)

Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians / Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell / Ritualists Murdered Bride Just 12days After Wedding: Family Insists (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by deenAyetu(f): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2015
#BabaWhenYouGetThere Listen to Plenty_Talks by YungFizee Ft Tha Suspect (prod.by KinQi) http://www.datafilehost.com/d/ae6ceff7
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Seun(m): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2015
Can we see the neighbour's picture?
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by greall12(m): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2015
Poor thing.
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Cadamlk: 11:00am On Mar 20, 2015
Only God knows the truth.One thing i know is that her blood and that of the unborn child seek for vengeance

1 Like

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by walexGodson(m): 11:02am On Mar 20, 2015
This is serious
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by IYANGBALI: 11:02am On Mar 20, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

Preek makes the world go round, I guess
grin
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by ElFenomeno1: 11:02am On Mar 20, 2015
remsonik:
I am a woman and to say the truth, What was she doing with a married man??.
As beautiful as she is she could get a good single man who can take very good care of her.
The nature of her job puts her in the public eye and she has to live her life as an example to other young ladies.

Anyways I hope justice gets served in this case

Are you just finding out single ladies have married men on their books ?
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by remsonik(f): 11:03am On Mar 20, 2015
jsaak:
Remsonik. The answer to your question? Young men cant afford the ostentatious lifestyles of the average Nigerian girl!

I dont believe that, She's a working woman and I know there are still black responsible nigerian men who would want to be with a working woman. Also not all girls live an ostentatious lifestyle, check out girls that come from a humble background and have worked hard to be where they are,they dont live ostentatiously.
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by aLgoridim(m): 11:03am On Mar 20, 2015
Wickedness. Chima, if this allegation is true,you'd definitely rot in hell. RIP Aisha!
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by IYANGBALI: 11:03am On Mar 20, 2015
Seun:
Can we see the neighbour's picture?
una wan go hook am for road abi una wan give am award?
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by pinkhill(f): 11:04am On Mar 20, 2015
her problem was greed...
remsonik:
As beautiful as she is she could get a good single man who can take very good care of her.
The nature of her job puts her in the public eye and she has to live her life as an example to other young ladies.

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by levischat: 11:04am On Mar 20, 2015
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 months!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://facebookeasylearn..com Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by otitookoro(m): 11:04am On Mar 20, 2015
The reason for death was sad and unacceptable but the truth of the matter is that she is a big time SLUT/ ASHAWO.

2 Likes

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2015
remsonik:

Preach undecided birds of a feather

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Bants(m): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2015
This girl is very pretty shame she had to die but that guy need chop beans and sand for the rest of his life
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by remsonik(f): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Are you just finding out single ladies have married men on their books ?

Well some girls believe married men can take care of them better. Some married men have got no shame!!
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Bants(m): 11:06am On Mar 20, 2015
pinkhill:
her problem was greed...

Let the man without sin be the first to shoot catapult

1 Like

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by villareal15(m): 11:07am On Mar 20, 2015
So sad cry RIP
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by KelvinC1(m): 11:07am On Mar 20, 2015
You see
i was damn right
she is a player..
Eating with another woman's spoon..
Married man.. Ha
i knew she has a fault too into her death..
Sha.. Continue to date married man
over there again in HELL.. mumutically i won't say R.I.P
I'M angry at you.. See as you fine
you date go date family man..
Na you dey shortage the children
school fees from being paid..
Karma don catch you na..
Some gals won't still LEARN..
SEE THERE FACE..#ADOYII..

1 Like

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by weselomo(m): 11:07am On Mar 20, 2015
nawaOoooo
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by passionate88: 11:08am On Mar 20, 2015
remsonik:

Many women are not contended with what they have, if they are working, they'd not want someone that earn lesser than them. But just imagine this, a whole married man sleeping with a single girl!... I just wished she didn't die from the stab wound. Most relationships and marriages in Nigeria are scams
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Seun(m): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
una wan go hook am for road abi una wan give am award?
I want to see the face of the person insisting on tarnishing someone's image after death. If the woman is pregnant an autopsy will reveal it.

1 Like

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by slicksly11(m): 11:11am On Mar 20, 2015
Some men can be very foolish, Ok after stabbing the gal to death has his wife not found out

2 Likes

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by pinkhill(f): 11:12am On Mar 20, 2015
i wasn't casting one...
Bants:

Let the man without sin be the first to shoot catapult
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by waternogetemeny: 11:13am On Mar 20, 2015
I just hate the way Naija people Judge case... There can never be justice in this country for anybody. Perhaps the Oyinbo need to rrecolonise us part 2.

As for the Married man, he deserve everything he gets, even if he is not responsible for her death.

The only victim here is Aisha Noble-Mustapha and may her soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by egopersonified(f): 11:13am On Mar 20, 2015
See all of them shouting what was she doing with a married man. What was a married man doing with her? Abeg, make una still let the girl rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by remsonik(f): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2015
Seun:
I want to see the face of the person insisting on tarnishing someone's image after death. If the woman is pregnant an autopsy will reveal it.

She's heavily pregnant and you can see the baby bump from the pics of her corpse released
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by redocean: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2015
iyatrustee:
He needs to be castrated. his joystick used for barbeque to prevent numerous other ladies from falling prey to him.

Any man that cannot face the consequenses of his actions deserve no joystick at all!

Why is it just the flaws of the man that has fueled your comment? should a single lady be dating a married man? can an enlightened lady get pregnant these days without genuinely wanting the pregnancy? common, everyone should be held accountable for their actions because they made their choice.

R.I.P to the lady.
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by IYANGBALI: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2015
Seun:
seun I no trust walahi
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Nicepoker(m): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2015
afuye:
WOMEN WILL NEVER LEAVE MARRIED MEN ALONE...CHAI THERE IS GOD OOO

[size=39pt]Space for rent[/size]

SAI bUHARI
frozen brain
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by octopusfreaky(f): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2015
ayusco85:
Why dem no use goldd circle?
The more reasn y ''females'' need cd anywhere they go to..and hope u guys stop judging people.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos / Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam / Nigerian Girls Fight In Napoli, Italy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.