Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! (33711 Views)

47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) / Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking / Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by olumaxi(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
I hope d guy's name is not kingsley?

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
ireneidiva:

At 36? Are you ok?
wow, And U Got Exactly 36likes For This Post.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by mechanics(m): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
Are u refering to d person in question as he or she?

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
That guy must be yoruba. They are the only ones who live with their parents till the age of 57

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by pbs4real(m): 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
happyjuliet:
Dis is really absorb hw can a man of 36yrs till be relying on his mother angry dat lady should better run, if she knows wat is gud 4 her.
gbagaun!

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by pbs4real(m): 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
Chillis:
Na wah.
You people should start using your brains for goodness sake.

How can she marry this kind of person with this description?

undecided
After you end up complaining and frustrated.

Is she that desperate?
my sis we heard its d holy spirit dt revealed it to him. . LOLZ

2 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by pbs4real(m): 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
SmartFaces:

He said he is waiting for Indegine slot of his state to work, after service, he stayed in the house for 3good years till late last year he got a job with ministry of education as a teacher.

For the ambition, he always says, he will be a very wealthy man, that if his dad wins the case with the gov't over land that he will be swiming in money.
very unserious fella,depending on popsy 2 win a case wit d govt so he cn swim in money,OP SOWIE TO SAY DIS D GUY IN QUESTN IS DUMB BT UR FWEND IS DUMBER. . No offence

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by NemzySeries(m): 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
A Lot peepz dis days are mistaking an unkwn evil spirit for d holy spirit & God's ministration

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by ireneidiva(f): 12:07am On Mar 22, 2015
SkinnyDude:
wow, And U Got Exactly 36likes For This Post.
Lol

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by MRMICKMEN: 12:41am On Mar 22, 2015
SmartFaces:

He said he is waiting for Indegine slot of his state to work, after service, he stayed in the house for 3good years till late last year he got a job with ministry of education as a teacher.

For the ambition, he always says, he will be a very wealthy man, that if his dad wins the case with the gov't over land that he will be swiming in money.

you gave so much insight to the guy and his family so i think u are the person in question,stop hiding it.

2 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by mannyiyke: 12:52am On Mar 22, 2015
SmartFaces:

My dear i tire oh! Her pro blem is that her guy is not ready now, other suitors are not coming. so she is scared that they may not come again and she could get late.

I have been able to discourage her from such thought. because God is never too late in his time.
Op,there's sth u're not telling us here. You said in one of ur posts here dat he's a teacher in the Ministry of Education, if that's d case then he's not lazy at all. Ur friend wants a rich guy. You also said he's a graduate. Dat guy is not lazy at all. His problem which is not a problem if ur friend tells herself d truth is dat he's not financially buoyant. I believe dat when things get well for him, he can then rent a house and start living alone. One problem with girls of nowadays is dat they're impatient and are always looking for rich guys. That guy is hardworking meen! Is it because he's a teacher and churchy. She doesn't know what she wants. She hates unreasonably. Pls tell ur friend to make amends. U lied earlier dat he doesn't work only to later tell us dat he works as a govt sch teacher. This is pre-meditated hatred from ur friend.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by drimpeccable(m): 3:43am On Mar 22, 2015
SmartFaces:

He is 36years of age, still lives with his mum, feels very lazy and scared to do anything for himself to generate income, depends on his mum for virtually everything because she is rich, had never taken any form of responsibility what so ever, yet he wants to marry her.

The guy should follow @LekeAlder on Twitter and read yesterday's edition of #Letr2Jack. If that doesn't help, the problem is bigger than we think.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by yankidelta(m): 4:03am On Mar 22, 2015
happyjuliet:
Dis is really absorb hw can a man of 36yrs till be relying on his mother angry dat lady should better run, if she knows wat is gud 4 her.
Absurd you mean.

2 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by okoocheche(m): 4:41am On Mar 22, 2015
The money is there, good. Girl , try this with him. Try to change him to what you want. Encourage him to get a job. But first, involve him in morning and evening exercise. Make him see that nothing good come easy, even living his mum, his dad is not staying with his mum, why him? Thanks

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by tayebest(m): 7:20am On Mar 22, 2015
SmartFaces:

She is 26 and just finished with youth service. Hopeing to get something doing.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 22, 2015
okoocheche:
The money is there, good. Girl , try this with him. Try to change him to what you want. Encourage him to get a job. But first, involve him in morning and evening exercise. Make him see that nothing good come easy, even living his mum, his dad is not staying with his mum, why him? Thanks
to encourage him to get a job...but she doesn't have either. haba!

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 22, 2015
MRMICKMEN:

you gave so much insight to the guy and his family so i think u are the person in question,stop hiding it.
A person without a job is worried another does not work. Only Nigerian girls do that.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Akinsnaira: 8:20am On Mar 22, 2015
Nawah o, Naija Ladies. I am sure the poor dude doesn't know she has all these negative perceptions about him.

People are calling the man lazy for being jobless at 36 in Naija as if you got to pick your gig on the street in this present Nigeria massive youth unemployment. Those of you that are doing marketing jobs of 10k, 20k, 30k, 40k etc would you have considered doing those jobs if you have a rich parent? You can't tell me the guy wouldn't work if he found a well paid job other than all these slavery jobs in Nigerian labour market today. I would rather be a slave to my rich parent than being a slave to another person's parent. It is not possible the guy is completely lazy the way OP is painting him, when someone is not suffering from disability.

My advice to the lady is, since there is no love there is no point to be giving the relationship even a second thought. She should look further to where she can find love.

2 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by stagger: 8:23am On Mar 22, 2015
SmartFaces:
She is my client and this is the story.

He is 36years of age, still lives with his mum, feels very lazy and scared to do anything for himself to generate income, depends on his mum for virtually everything because she is rich, had never taken any form of responsibility what so ever, yet he wants to marry her.

Can he make a good husband and father considering the fact that he is so so lazy?

Can he give anything whether love, money, take responsibility, just name it considering the fact that he has been on the receiving side from childhood till now?

Can he be romantic enough and be good on bed, considering the fact that he forms to be so churchy and righteous...He spends all his time in the church and other religious gatherings.

More so she does not love him or even have an atom of feeling for him, but he said "The Holy Spirit Ministered to him, that she is his wife"

What should she do?

For references, feed backs and supervisory purpose, please follow this account, before or after your contribution. Thanks people.

The same Holy Spirit said that "for this reason (marriage), a man shall LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER and shall cleave to his wife and they shall become one flesh".

The Holy Spirit cannot contradict His Word. The Holy Spirit did not minister jack to that guy. He should leave his parents and get engaged in an income activity and stand on his own before talking of marriage.

2 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by funarosho(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2015
lawanson44:
That guy must be yoruba. They are the only ones who live with their parents till the age of 57
now I know some ppl are naturally senseless .why blaming d guy no b waiting naija situation cause d guy and I don't think dias someone on D's earth DT don't have future ambition

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Dheartless: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2015
SmartFaces:

I thought you said he doesn't have a job and doesn't want to work?
how come three years after he left school,he could able to hold on to a job he got (even though its a teaching job)?
or are you just trying to accuse him of being lazy because he doesn't have a well paid job?

all he needs is the ambition of getting rich, so if one way fails, he certainly will find another as long as he hate being poor.

however if truly he his lazy as u claimed.... she/your friend should get herself a life and stop looking for who to depend on, she is just 26 and also a new graduate, she has a life to build rather than worry about marriage and searching for the financial capabilities of others.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by seangy4konji: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2015
You will find them here...

Even the ones that has been pestering who whatsoever for 200 naira recharge card will form as if they have a full form of life in front of them and have not changed pants in 1 year...one year one black bra.

You can make your money also and upgrade the guy if you even have thoughts about him..no one needs to know...Nigerian girls with their i never chop mentality.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by olayinkaj2(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2015
Wahala dey o. Not working, lazy and leaves with mum. Isorite!

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Jennifer89(f): 11:13am On Mar 22, 2015
The lady must be a mumu angry

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by DeRay98(m): 11:58am On Mar 22, 2015
If its the HOLY SPIRIT that told him that she is his wife, the same HOLY SPIRIT will also confirm it to her direct. otherwise, the question is irrelevant...the problems with many girls is that they already made their decision, just looking rubber stamp approval from people around her. the funny part is that if you advice her against her desire unknowingly and she went ahead and it turns out to be favourable to her at least initially, she will turn you into her enemy. So, stay away from advising a girl on marriage choices, it can backfire!

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by adekolly(m): 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
Just pray for his Dad to win the case, then u can go ahead and marry him.... lol

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by SmartFaces(f): 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
Onegai:

Pop's this poster a bottle of chilled Orijin and serves it with a plate of hot nkwobi for this comment.

She is just one greedy girl whose eye is chooking her. So the marriage will end up in disaster and you will be back here with Part 2 of the movie to play for us.

A smart, calculating, cunning woman would have weighed her chances of controlling him (diplomatically), managing his mum and sucking up to her and confirming his wealth, so that at the end of the day, she laughs last. It is not every woman who has that kind of mind, your friend clearly doesn't. If she did, she won't be asking you for advise, she would have brought her asoebi for you. That's how some girls end up marrying regular guys whilst some others end up marrying Prince William grin

You mind is on point dear.

Happy week end and election in advance.
Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by SmartFaces(f): 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dheartless:

I thought you said he doesn't have a job and doesn't want to work?
how come three years after he left school,he could able to hold on to a job he got (even though its a teaching job)?
or are you just trying to accuse him of being lazy because he doesn't have a well paid job?

all he needs is the ambition of getting rich, so if one way fails, he certainly will find another as long as he hate being poor.

however if truly he his lazy as u claimed.... she/your friend should get herself a life and stop looking for who to depend on, she is just 26 and also a new graduate, she has a life to build rather than worry about marriage and searching for the financial capabilities of others.

Am not trying to paint him black in any way dearie.

Not having a job is one thing, not having a well paid job is another but the worse of it all, is not having the self will and motivation to do anything when the job hasn't come.

For god sake when i was still in school, i did lots of positive things to make ends meet. To mention a few:
1. I made hair in the hostel and sometimes went out for home services. Trust me, prostitution of any level while in school is not an option.

2. I made different beads designs and bangles for sale to students and people around, i even go to some shops to sample them.

3. I sold pure water in bags and retail... with that i sold 1000 bags in four days. Making it a total of 2000 bags in one week and one day.

I had a few other things i did then but if it were just to be these 3, you will agree with me that i was making something for myself. i did not wait for my parents all the time. infact before theirs came, i had sorted myself out.

Being in the house for 3years is not the issues or a crime but he lacks the self will and strength to anything for himself. We have lots of graduates without job around and some of them are self employed or doing some sort of positive hustling.

Don't you think that such a person will make his wife and kids suffers in future if white collar job fails? You see, that's my point.

How are you doing today and preparing for the election? Happy weekend.
Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by SmartFaces(f): 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
stagger:

The same Holy Spirit said that "for this reason (marriage), a man shall LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER and shall cleave to his wife and they shall become one flesh".

The Holy Spirit cannot contradict His Word. The Holy Spirit did not minister jack to that guy. He should leave his parents and get engaged in an income activity and stand on his own before talking of marriage.

Are you now saying there is nothing wrong with him being with his parents till 36 or what. I don't disagree with the scripture, but we should be on a more realistic side.

The same bible say "A man who cannot take care of his family is worse than an infidel and should not be given leadership post in church" He had his parent cater for him and his siblings. can take care of his new family responsibilities when at 36 his parent still decide his for him his left from his right.

happy weekend and a peaceful election in advance.
Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by SmartFaces(f): 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
drimpeccable:

The guy should follow @LekeAlder on Twitter and read yesterday's edition of #Letr2Jack. If that doesn't help, the problem is bigger than we think.

Thanks dear... noted.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
SmartFaces:

Am not trying to paint him black in any way dearie.

Not having a job is one thing, not having a well paid job is another but the worse of it all, is not having the self will and motivation to do anything when the job hasn't come.

For god sake when i was still in school, i did lots of positive things to make ends meet. To mention a few:
1. I made hair in the hostel and sometimes went out for home services. Trust me, prostitution of any level while in school is not an option.

2. I made different beads designs and bangles for sale to students and people around, i even go to some shops to sample them.

3. I sold pure water in bags and retail... with that i sold 1000 bags in four days. Making it a total of 2000 bags in one week and one day.

I had a few other things i did then but if it were just to be these 3, you will agree with me that i was making something for myself. i did not wait for my parents all the time. infact before theirs came, i had sorted myself out.

Being in the house for 3years is not the issues or a crime but he lacks the self will and strength to anything for himself. We have lots of graduates without job around and some of them are self employed or doing some sort of positive hustling.

Don't you think that such a person will make his wife and kids suffers in future if white collar job fails? You see, that's my point.

How are you doing today and preparing for the election? Happy weekend.
Ignore and continue waiting for other men. You said the men may stop coming...hahaha...you just get a job first or make it. See adviser!

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by SmartFaces(f): 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
mannyiyke:
Op,there's sth u're not telling us here. You said in one of ur posts here dat he's a teacher in the Ministry of Education, if that's d case then he's not lazy at all. Ur friend wants a rich guy. You also said he's a graduate. Dat guy is not lazy at all. His problem which is not a problem if ur friend tells herself d truth is dat he's not financially buoyant. I believe dat when things get well for him, he can then rent a house and start living alone. One problem with girls of nowadays is dat they're impatient and are always looking for rich guys. That guy is hardworking meen! Is it because he's a teacher and churchy. She doesn't know what she wants. She hates unreasonably. Pls tell ur friend to make amends. U lied earlier dat he doesn't work only to later tell us dat he works as a govt sch teacher. This is pre-meditated hatred from ur friend.

If you will agree with me, not working is not an issue. There are graduates who don't have work but are doing something for themselves, or are self employed. Secondly the guy is not poor. His parents are rich. they are ok.
Or are you saying it is ok to stay at home doing nothing for 3 years until you are given a gov't work? Then why is NYSC training corp members on skills? it is called "Skills And Enterprenueral Development SAED with over 20 skills to be learnt. Abi him no do anyone?
Let's be realistic here. The guy always says he can't do anything outside white collar jobs... what happens when that fails? No be poverty the guy dey represent? You now see my point?

All the same, hope you are doing very well? Happy weekend dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl / Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why / Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.